+ Reply
Page 661 of 772 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651659660661662663 671 711 761 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,220 of 15422

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Can someone please make a sbsetting toggle icon for Do Not Disturb thanks
...
  1. #13201
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Can someone please make a sbsetting toggle icon for Do Not Disturb thanks

  2. #13202
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks
    13,175
    Thanked 16,787 Times in 4,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Ok. Try adding this line back to the #overlay section. "height: 480px;". It's okay if the overlay is still the 480. You only needed to get rid of height value for the background.

  3. #13203
    Livin the iPhone Life RkoViper81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 904 Times in 402 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Ok. Try adding this line back to the #overlay section. "height: 480px;". It's okay if the overlay is still the 480. You only needed to get rid of height value for the background.
    This is what it looks like when I put the height back to 480px

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360651412.230721.jpg

  4. #13204
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks
    13,175
    Thanked 16,787 Times in 4,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    This is what it looks like when I put the height back to 480px

    Attachment 621636
    Ah. Ok. It's stretching the Underlay.png file. Post that up and I'll make you one that will work properly.

  5. #13205
    Livin the iPhone Life RkoViper81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 904 Times in 402 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Ah. Ok. It's stretching the Underlay.png file. Post that up and I'll make you one that will work properly.
    Ok thx so much Eric appreciate it.

  6. #13206
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks
    13,175
    Thanked 16,787 Times in 4,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Ok thx so much Eric appreciate it.
    Drop this in there bud.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-underlay.png  

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    TaJr12 (02-12-2013)

  8. #13207
    Livin the iPhone Life RkoViper81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 904 Times in 402 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Drop this in there bud.
    Perfect thx again Eric

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360654689.929220.jpg

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (02-12-2013)

  10. #13208
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 102 Times in 52 Posts

    Would anybody be kind enough to make 2 icons that are missing for me in Settings app (Accelerate and DietBulletin), and also let me know how to replace em (like which folder?) TIA

    see attached pic

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0158.png

  11. #13209
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks
    13,175
    Thanked 16,787 Times in 4,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Perfect thx again Eric
    You're welcome. I love Underworld too. So, I'm glad you'll be rocking that.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (02-12-2013)

  13. #13210
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 102 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Project5 View Post
    Folks, Sorry about this but I updated HTML to remove some coding errors and to clean up the code in my original iWidget Mod release.

    Please download this iWidget version and replace the other one you downloaded from me earlier if you did.

    Thanks again to Zoo, Schmilk and Bergmeister for the original images, code and widget,
    I just modded it to use with iWidget

    Attachment 599179

    download new version Here: BLGMSTR-SB-ribbon Project5 iwidget conversion V2.zip

    Sorry to make you download it again, but now the Widget code is squeaky clean
    Thanks for understanding

    Anyone happen to have a copy of this iWidget? The link is dead, but would love to have it

  14. #13211
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I'm not positive, but if I remember correctly, if you open the weather app, it updates. Try that. I'm not guaranteeing anything though
    Thanks Eric. I'm on iOS 6.1 with the weather app crash issue so that's a no-go. As soon as I launch the weather app it crashes. It also sort of defeats the purpose of having the weather display on the springboard though.

    Any other suggestions? I love this theme and I hope I can find a fix for this issue soon

  15. #13212
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks
    13,175
    Thanked 16,787 Times in 4,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pr3da70r View Post
    Thanks Eric. I'm on iOS 6.1 with the weather app crash issue so that's a no-go. As soon as I launch the weather app it crashes. It also sort of defeats the purpose of having the weather display on the springboard though.

    Any other suggestions? I love this theme and I hope I can find a fix for this issue soon
    You could see if there's a GPS version of the widget.

  16. #13213
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Is there anyway to change notifications and the speakerphone icon color from gray?

  17. #13214
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts

    I'd like this theme, but will this work on a 4S running 6.1? according to themeit its not compatible with my phone.

  18. #13215
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 2y2d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
     fr3nch r1v13r4 
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 442 Times in 81 Posts

    Default ¿ How fix Meteo's problem ?
    Quote Originally Posted by pr3da70r View Post
    Thanks Eric. I'm on iOS 6.1 with the weather app crash issue so that's a no-go. As soon as I launch the weather app it crashes. It also sort of defeats the purpose of having the weather display on the springboard though.

    Any other suggestions? I love this theme and I hope I can find a fix for this issue soon
    Have you jailbreaked your iPhone with the first Evasion version ?
    It seem the answer is yes…
    So here is what you have to do to make meteo work again :

    ¿ How fix Meteo's problem ?

    1- desinstall A-P-P-S-Y-N-C IOS6

    2- Delete files :
    Code:
    com.apple.mobile.installation.plist
    com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore
    located in :
    Code:
    /var/mobile/Library/Caches/
    3- Reboot

    4- re-install A-P-P-S-Y-N-C iOS 6
    Code:
    http://repo.hackyouriphone.org/
    Tested by myself on iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB

    Or you can also restore your iThing and jailbreak it again with the latest Evasion app
     iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.9.2  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB 

    iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2y2d For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (02-12-2013), limitzero (02-12-2013), pr3da70r (02-12-2013)

  20. #13216
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Sorry in advance that this is most likely the wrong forum for this question, but being limited to the phone or a few days being on the road wanted to ask...

    I am currently jail broke with iPhone 4s running 5.1.1. Is there an update available to jailbreak and update to the 6.1?!? If so, anyone have a link to look into?!? I thought I'd read that they is a window that I needed to do so if I was going to OR should I just stay where I am now to avoid any complications?!?

    Thanks in advance for any knowledge of this.

  21. #13217
    Green Apple UncleSinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts

    For the iPhone 4s there is the new iOS 6.1.1 and then you can use evasi0n 1.3 to jailbreak it, using google I think you'll find tones of pages with videos and instructions to do all. No complication, only one hour of your time.

  22. #13218
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2y2d View Post
    Have you jailbreaked your iPhone with the first Evasion version ?
    It seem the answer is yes…
    So here is what you have to do to make meteo work again :

    ¿ How fix Meteo's problem ?

    1- desinstall A-P-P-S-Y-N-C IOS6

    2- Delete files :
    Code:
    com.apple.mobile.installation.plist
    com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore
    located in :
    Code:
    /var/mobile/Library/Caches/
    3- Reboot

    4- re-install A-P-P-S-Y-N-C iOS 6
    Code:
    http://repo.hackyouriphone.org/
    Tested by myself on iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB

    Or you can also restore your iThing and jailbreak it again with the latest Evasion app

    Worked like a charm! Thanks Hopefully it will update the location when I drive home too. I went through the steps you mentioned (removing *******, etc) rather than jailbreaking all over again. It worked on my iPhone 4S running iOS 6.1.

  23. #13219
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    Sorry in advance that this is most likely the wrong forum for this question, but being limited to the phone or a few days being on the road wanted to ask...

    I am currently jail broke with iPhone 4s running 5.1.1. Is there an update available to jailbreak and update to the 6.1?!? If so, anyone have a link to look into?!? I thought I'd read that they is a window that I needed to do so if I was going to OR should I just stay where I am now to avoid any complications?!?

    Thanks in advance for any knowledge of this.
    Jailbreak iOS 6.1.1 Untethered With Evasi0n v1.3 | Redmond Pie

  24. #13220
    Theme Modder erayser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    814
    Thanks
    3,964
    Thanked 4,365 Times in 701 Posts

    Sorry guys. Deleted download file.... Wanted to share , but I was told by The_Durben that his widget is a paid widget through Cydia.

    Last edited by erayser; 02-12-2013 at 02:05 PM.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    catstide (02-12-2013), limitzero (02-19-2013), Trankos (02-20-2013)

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts