+ Reply
Page 651 of 773 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641649650651652653 661 701 751 ... LastLast
Results 13,001 to 13,020 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Darkness777 For the first time it's hard to change the system icons in the menu. Probably or folder names are different or something or am I can
...
  1. #13001
    Theme Modder Smitbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Engel's
    Posts
    1,556
    Thanks
    3,047
    Thanked 6,727 Times in 1,182 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post






    For the first time it's hard to change the system icons in the menu. Probably or folder names are different or something or am I can not change them. Someone if you can able to send me those icons to tell where placed?
    I'm working on them, so good. They are just hidden

  2. #13002
    Master Modder Darkness777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    12,437
    Thanks
    12,892
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts

    did you change them?

  3. #13003
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    3,949
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

    Last edited by TaJr12; 02-08-2013 at 11:06 AM.

  4. #13004
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    ESPAÑA
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    2,159
    Thanked 462 Times in 263 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    XXXX.theme -> UIImages
    this percentage does not work, I need 6 percentage battery ios themas thanks boss

    " ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

  5. #13005
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    will822 - Thanks, with your help I found the config file and removed "Call" word from dialing pad.
    But this file not in theme folder, it is situated in /var/stash/applications.xxx/mobilephone.app/english.lproj/General.strings .
    The line in it should be: "CALL" = "";

    Here is the screenshot:
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0007.png

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to skyquake For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (02-08-2013)

  7. #13006
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    441
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 296 Times in 152 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    this percentage does not work, I need 6 percentage battery ios themas thanks boss
    This was discussed quite a few posts back. The battery percentage are no longer images in iOS6 but are part of a plist file now. If you use Bytafont, you will notice the font for the percentage changes as well. This would not be the case if they were still images in the UIImages folder.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (02-08-2013)

  9. #13007
    Theme Modder Smitbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Engel's
    Posts
    1,556
    Thanks
    3,047
    Thanked 6,727 Times in 1,182 Posts


  10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    acidnbase (02-08-2013), Bente (02-10-2013), Champ Rollo (02-10-2013), conflict73 (02-09-2013), Darkness777 (02-08-2013), Deyno1903 (02-16-2013), GAIAStevef (02-11-2013), iM7mAsRy (02-08-2013), jaymie (02-08-2013), kalbo411 (02-10-2013), kane4lsu (02-08-2013), Krima (02-08-2013), lion19 (02-08-2013), SHARON1O (02-08-2013), skyquake (02-08-2013), UncleSinger (02-11-2013)

  11. #13008
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    ESPAÑA
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    2,159
    Thanked 462 Times in 263 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    This was discussed quite a few posts back. The battery percentage are no longer images in iOS6 but are part of a plist file now. If you use Bytafont, you will notice the font for the percentage changes as well. This would not be the case if they were still images in the UIImages folder.
    tanks

    " ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to SHARON1O For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (02-08-2013)

  13. #13009
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Smitbeat, я так понимаю, что надо заменить папку в теме на выложенную тобой?
    И конечно же спасибо! :-)

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyquake For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (02-08-2013), Smitbeat (02-08-2013)

  15. #13010
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radiationburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 246 Times in 109 Posts

    Would anyone know why my calculator and phone are not themed? iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.
    Nuclear is nice!

  16. #13011
    Theme Modder Smitbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Engel's
    Posts
    1,556
    Thanks
    3,047
    Thanked 6,727 Times in 1,182 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by skyquake View Post
    Smitbeat, я так понимаю, что надо заменить папку в теме на выложенную тобой?
    И конечно же спасибо! :-)
    Just place the folder in WinterBoard

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    conflict73 (02-09-2013), Darkness777 (02-08-2013), SHARON1O (02-08-2013), skyquake (02-08-2013)

  18. #13012
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Is anyone else having a problem with the skinning of App Store apps

    Since I upgraded to an IP5 and 6.1 it will not auto Skin the App Store apps.

    Because I had a lot of custom icons I dragged the whole folder from Winter board off my IP4S and on to Winter board on my IP5 ! There is a couple of icons missing which I could replace, but the main thing is that none of the App Store apps are not auto skinning.

    Has anyone got a solution they can help me with ?

    Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  19. #13013
    Master Modder Darkness777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    12,437
    Thanks
    12,892
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts

    Great Now everything works

    Quote Originally Posted by skyquake View Post
    will822 - Thanks, with your help I found the config file and removed "Call" word from dialing pad.
    But this file not in theme folder, it is situated in /var/stash/applications.xxx/mobilephone.app/english.lproj/General.strings .
    The line in it should be: "CALL" = "";

    Here is the screenshot:
    Attachment 620974
    thanks bro
    Last edited by Darkness777; 02-08-2013 at 11:55 AM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    skyquake (02-08-2013), Smitbeat (02-08-2013)

  21. #13014
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 23 Times in 13 Posts

    What about the white keyboard??

  22. #13015
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I have iphone 5 ios 6.1 how come dialer, weather, and notification tray background are not themed.

    Thanks.

  23. #13016
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    3,949
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by scranj View Post
    I have iphone 5 ios 6.1 how come dialer, weather, and notification tray background are not themed.

    Thanks.
    Theme not updated with new file name and sizes yet.

  24. #13017
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hallo, iam from Germany, have download the boss.ios from themeit.

    I have any problem with this theme on my iPhone 4 with IOS 6.1 JB.


    1. The weather widget on Homescrenn doesnt work, i have config the JS-File with my weathercode from Yahoo-Weather
    2. It isnt possible to sort my icons on homescreen. GridLock dondt work on IOS 6.

    Help please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0605.png   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0606.png  

  25. #13018
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,019
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    Hi all, still learning as I go but have come a long way. I have a 4G. I am running 6.1 and used evasi0n to Jb my device the day of the release. My favorite tweak by far ( and its not even close is iwidgets. I am taking my time installing my previous tweaks. I have installed Boss.ios bypassing the incompatibility message by doing a force install in theme it of what I believe was the same version I had running on my device using5.1.1 firmware.

    My device is running flawlessly right now. I have recently run into an issue where my device resprings when locked after a few minutes. I hit the home button and nothing an keep going it and I see the apple logo and than I'm in safe mode. I restart and fine again.

    I recently also installed perpagehrml+. The ONLY reason for this literally is for a widget released in the perpagehrml thread which allows for perpagehrml wallpaper and I liked having a boss labelled wallpaper in spotlight and a few other springboard pages.

    I have removed BOTH boss and perpagehtml.

    So far no crashed when locked. Is anybody aware as to if perpagehtml+ is compatible with ios6.1?

    Could it have been the boss theme itself? Should the version run on my iPhone 4 still ios6.1? I have other tweaks installed also but the respring started within the last few days and boss an pphtml is what I installed since than.

    Anybody who has info it would be very much appreciated.

    For the record this is the only theme ill put on my phone. It's the greatest of all time in my opinion.

    I also forgot to mention I had summer board on to change some icons.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 02-08-2013 at 12:43 PM.

  26. #13019
    Master Modder Darkness777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    12,437
    Thanks
    12,892
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts



    from where these inscriptions can be corrected? seem very strange now

  27. #13020
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    441
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 296 Times in 152 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Hi all, still learning as I go but have come a long way. I have a 4G. I am running 6.1 and used evasi0n to Jb my device the day of the release. My favorite tweak by far ( and its not even close is iwidgets. I am taking my time installing my previous tweaks. I have installed Boss.ios bypassing the incompatibility message by doing a force install in theme it of what I believe was the same version I had running on my device using5.1.1 firmware.

    My device is running flawlessly right now. I have recently run into an issue where my device resprings when locked after a few minutes. I hit the home button and nothing an keep going it and I see the apple logo and than I'm in safe mode. I restart and fine again.

    I recently also installed perpagehrml+. The ONLY reason for this literally is for a widget released in the perpagehrml thread which allows for perpagehrml wallpaper and I liked having a boss labelled wallpaper in spotlight and a few other springboard pages.

    I have removed BOTH boss and perpagehtml.

    So far no crashed when locked. Is anybody aware as to if perpagehtml+ is compatible with ios6.1?

    Could it have been the boss theme itself? Should the version run on my iPhone 4 still ios6.1? I have other tweaks installed also but the respring started within the last few days and boss an pphtml is what I installed since than.

    Anybody who has info it would be very much appreciated.

    For the record this is the only theme ill put on my phone. It's the greatest of all time in my opinion.

    I also forgot to mention I had summer board on to change some icons.
    It was most likely PerPageHTML that was causing the issues. Unfortunately this app has not been updated in quite some time as nobody knows what happened to the developer.

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts