Page 649 of 773 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639647648649650651 659 699 749 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,980 of 15450

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #12961
    Could you please make a Games and a Media folder like these? Thanks.


  2. #12962
    Quote Originally Posted by formula10 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to remove the black line ! i see on the slider surround

    Attachment 620897?
    Check out post 2471 by MamaJaay.

    GPS Based HTML Lockscreen Weather Theme

  3. #12963
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,176
    Thanks
    4,262
    Thanked 2,844 Times in 875 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by skyquake View Post
    There is another one on the top of the lockscreen. So do anyone know how to get rid of them both?

    And still looking for removing "Call" text from dialing keypad.
    I found the config file to remove "Decline" and "Answer" text from call receiving screen and there was line with "Call" word.
    I deleted it but "call" text is still on keypad button.
    Path to config file: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/English.lproj/General.strings
    Yeah you have to put these 2 files in your theme/themename/bundles/com.apple.mobilephone folder and reapply theme in winterboard and respring image1-callglyph_large-568h-2x-iphone.pngimage2-callglyph_large-568h-2x-iphone.png
    Last edited by TaJr12; 02-08-2013 at 10:42 AM.

  4. #12964
    Quote Originally Posted by tajr12 View Post
    Yeah you have to put these 2 files in your theme/themename/bundles/com.apple.mobilephone folder and reapply theme in winterboard and respring -callglyph_large-568h-2x-iphone.png-callglyph_large-568h-2x-iphone.png
    What changes in this file? (TelephonyUI.framework/English.lproj/General.strings)

    ?

  5. #12965
    Wow! These are great. I could really use Games and Cydia

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    Here is the normal boss version and the normal springjumps buttons if you need them. There's more in Elilab's photobucket icon store and if you need any with different titles let me know.

    Attachment 613353Attachment 613354

    Attachment 613355Attachment 613356Attachment 613357Attachment 613358

  6. #12966








    icons in the theme o probably have different names. Also someone explain how to remove this inscription "Call" because I was very nervous

  7. #12967
    would you know how i change the weather from celsius to fahrenheit?? home the home screen..


    Quote Originally Posted by Ant_ View Post
    the boss.ios lockscreen has html elements on it (like the weather stuff), currently there is a bug that needs fixed (not for boss.ios it's just effected by it like all the other lockscreens that use the same sort of styling)

    so when the alerts are showing they're basically getting hidden by the theme elements, because they aren't going on top of them rather being displayed underneath out of sight.

  8. #12968
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post








    icons in the theme o probably have different names. Also someone explain how to remove this inscription "Call" because I was very nervous
    Check out post 12944 on this thread for the "Call" inscription solution. This worked for me.

  9. #12969
    would you know how i change the weather from celsius to fahrenheit?? home the home screen..


    Quote Originally Posted by Ant_ View Post
    the boss.ios lockscreen has html elements on it (like the weather stuff), currently there is a bug that needs fixed (not for boss.ios it's just effected by it like all the other lockscreens that use the same sort of styling)

    so when the alerts are showing they're basically getting hidden by the theme elements, because they aren't going on top of them rather being displayed underneath out of sight.

  10. #12970
    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Check out post 12944 on this thread for the "Call" inscription solution. This worked for me.


    With Blank Images = No Effect for me

  11. #12971
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post


    With Blank Images = No Effect for me
    Not too sure what else could be the problem then. What I did was copy the 2 images from the phone to my PC and used Photoshop to resize them then copied the images back to the phone. I then. Re-enabled the theme in Winterboard.

    Maybe try rebooting the device?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (02-08-2013)

  13. #12972
    I can't seam to remove the dock labels. What do I need to do? I have no doc labels on in winter board. Could I have it in the wrong position? Pls help. Thanks

  14. #12973
    Quote Originally Posted by fljeepn View Post
    I can't seam to remove the dock labels. What do I need to do? I have no doc labels on in winter board. Could I have it in the wrong position? Pls help. Thanks
    I also cannot remove any labels. I think it may be an issue with Wnterboard unless Apple changed the way labels are displayed in iOS6. Hopefully the modders and themers will figure it out.

  15. #12974
    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Not too sure what else could be the problem then. What I did was copy the 2 images from the phone to my PC and used Photoshop to resize them then copied the images back to the phone. I then. Re-enabled the theme in Winterboard.

    Maybe try rebooting the device?
    and a reboot does not work

    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    I also cannot remove any labels. I think it may be an issue with Wnterboard unless Apple changed the way labels are displayed in iOS6. Hopefully the modders and themers will figure it out.
    Springtomize 2 (Work in iOS6)

  16. #12975
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    and a reboot does not work



    Springtomize 2 (Work in iOS6)
    You have to theme the General.strings file using folders /your.theme/Folders/MobilePhone.app/English.lproj/General.strings

    -replace the English.lproj with your local.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360335404.868093.jpg

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (02-08-2013), Darkness777 (02-08-2013), EricB78 (02-08-2013), TaJr12 (02-08-2013), will822 (02-08-2013)

  18. #12976
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You have to theme the General.strings file using folders /your.theme/Folders/MobilePhone.app/English.lproj/General.strings

    -replace the English.lproj with your local.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360335404.868093.jpg


    no effect again
    Last edited by Darkness777; 02-08-2013 at 09:12 AM.

  19. #12977
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    no effect again
    I just tested this on another theme and it removes the "Call" inscription. I went into Applications/MobilePhone.app/English.lproj/General.strings and removed the word "Call"

    Did you try that?

  20. #12978
    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    I just tested this on another theme and it removes the "Call" inscription. I went into Applications/MobilePhone.app/English.lproj/General.strings and removed the word "Call"

    Did you try that?
    i have only this theme in my phone now.

  21. #12979
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post








    icons in the theme o probably have different names. Also someone explain how to remove this inscription "Call" because I was very nervous

    I know how to change and I hope that I will do today

  22. #12980
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    i have only this theme in my phone now.
    I do not have MobilePhone.app in the boss.theme folder. What I did was go into the main Applications folder then MobilePhone.app and editing the text there. Give that a try.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to will822 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (02-08-2013)

Page 649 of 773 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639647648649650651 659 699 749 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •