Page 648 of 773 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638646647648649650 658 698 748 ... LastLast
Results 12,941 to 12,960 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #12941
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    1,383
    Thanked 761 Times in 361 Posts

    [QUOTE=fup4000;6758632]Hello,
    how do i get rid of the time over the lockscreen theme? Thx!

    Lock screen clock hide in Cydia
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

  2. #12942
    THX!
    skyquake & dwizurd

    Can i change the pic in the theme?

    [QUOTE=dwizurd;6758636]
    Quote Originally Posted by fup4000 View Post
    Hello,
    how do i get rid of the time over the lockscreen theme? Thx!

    Lock screen clock hide in Cydia
    Last edited by fup4000; 02-07-2013 at 03:22 PM.

  3. #12943
    How do you install this??
    Newbie

    Thx

    Quote Originally Posted by Emphasiz3d View Post
    Nice!
    How do you add icons?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emphasiz3d View Post
    Not as nice as the ones you make Rum



    These looks amazing, but I think you need to reduce the size
    Last edited by fup4000; 02-07-2013 at 05:04 PM.

  4. #12944
    I have mine mostly set up but have a few newbie questions remaining Help will be truly appreciated.

    I am using touchspin but notifications no longer show up in the lock screen. Is that a limitation of touchspin or am I doing something wrong? For instance, text messages etc do not show up but the slider does change to a "slide to reply".

    Second, how can I get the docked app labels to show up?

    Third, is there a way to set the second screen in touchspin (the one with the weather) to be the initial screen?

    Fourth, when I open a folder, the last row's icons are partially off the screen and I can scroll up to see the screen but as soon as I let go, the scrollview bounces back up a bit just enough to hide the bottom 10% or so of the icons on the last row. Is that due to the way I have Iconoclasm set up?

    I am using Iconoclasm on iOS 6.1 iPhone 4S with a 4x3 setup.

    -photo-1.png

    This is as far as my folder can scroll down once I let go. To view the rest of the icon on the last row I have to scroll down and keep my finder down. As soon as I let go the uiscrollview bounces back up to this position.
    -photo-2.png

    -photo-3.png

    I'll truly appreciate the help. I'm new to springboards and this theme was enough to make me want to try it out
    Last edited by pr3da70r; 02-07-2013 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Fixed images

  5. #12945
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    5,152
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 689 Posts

    😜😜😜

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360287191.800718.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360287204.918849.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360287219.293355.jpg

  6. #12946
    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    I am also having this issue and would like to know if there was any solution or workaround.

    I am also having a problem theming the 4G image and the batter percentage numbers in the status bar. All other images (wifi, signal strength, carrier logo, battery) are theming correctly. Anyone else having these problems?
    I'm not sure if this has been answered, but if make callGlyph_large@2x~iphone.png and callGlyph_smal@2x~iphone.pngl blank images, you'll get the desired effect. They should be 154x128 and go in the com.apple.mobilephone bundle.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    will822 (02-07-2013)

  8. #12947
    Anyone else having a issues with Torch not working with the Boss ios Ls?

  9. #12948
    How do I change the pic at the top shown here? Do I have to change my lockscreen picture or can I change this one independently? Thanks

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360294920.253929.jpg

  10. #12949
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been answered, but if make callGlyph_large@2x~iphone.png and callGlyph_smal@2x~iphone.pngl blank images, you'll get the desired effect. They should be 154x128 and go in the com.apple.mobilephone bundle.
    Thank you so much. This did the trick.

    Don't suppose you have any idea how to theme the 4G and battery percentage numbers on the status bar as well?

  11. #12950
    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Thank you so much. This did the trick.

    Don't suppose you have any idea how to theme the 4G and battery percentage numbers on the status bar as well?
    Battery percentage is no longer images. It's a plist. So that can't be changed yet. You mean the LTE? Or 4G?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (02-08-2013)

  13. #12951
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Battery percentage is no longer images. It's a plist. So that can't be changed yet. You mean the LTE? Or 4G?
    I meant 4G. Unfortunately I'm still on a 4S.

  14. #12952
    Does anyone know where to get these folder icons.
    Thanks.

    -imagesek.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by scranj; 02-07-2013 at 10:38 PM.

  15. #12953
    Can anyone guide me on what is the repo for themeit?? Thanks!!

  16. #12954
    Quote Originally Posted by Migue11 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the part above the dock is a widget or tweak or something? It kind of looks like a car radio to me. Does anyone know what it is? If you do, please PM me details. Thanks

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (02-08-2013)

  18. #12955
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the part above the dock is a widget or tweak or something? It kind of looks like a car radio to me. Does anyone know what it is? If you do, please PM me details. Thanks
    I wonder if that's a dashboard x widget? Looks cool

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (02-08-2013)

  20. #12956
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    I wonder if that's a dashboard x widget? Looks cool
    Yeah, hopefully someone knows what it is and where I can get it. I pm'd the person who posted that but I'm still waiting on a response.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (02-08-2013)

  22. #12957
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Yeah, hopefully someone knows what it is and where I can get it. I pm'd the person who posted that but I'm still waiting on a response.
    I checked deviantart thinking it was a psd file but there are so many to look through

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (02-08-2013)

  24. #12958
    Can someone link me to some nice light iphone 5 shelf wallpapers?

  25. #12959
    Can anyone tell me how to remove the black line ! i see on the slider surround

    -img_0001.png?

  26. #12960
    Quote Originally Posted by formula10 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to remove the black line ! i see on the slider surround

    -img_0001.png?
    There is another one on the top of the lockscreen. So do anyone know how to get rid of them both?

    And still looking for removing "Call" text from dialing keypad.
    I found the config file to remove "Decline" and "Answer" text from call receiving screen and there was line with "Call" word.
    I deleted it but "call" text is still on keypad button.
    Path to config file: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/English.lproj/General.strings
    Last edited by skyquake; 02-08-2013 at 05:13 AM.

Page 648 of 773 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638646647648649650 658 698 748 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •