Page 64 of 773 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 15452

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #1261
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    almost sure that's because someone took my clock, date and weather translation code and put it with the native weather widget code without be sure it could work....

    and i think the first version of the native weather widget can't be translated...
    Many thanks Mr Schnedi!! . Canyou have a look into the Themes, that they will work?? .

  2. #1262
    @larke would you mind cutting a whole out for me with this wallpaper to use with your LS and SB widgets? Thank you so much


  3. #1263
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Jepp!! Change only 24h and German to true! Date is correct in German, but not tje Weather!
    dang, its not! unfortunately i used an older version of the native weather widget cause its smaller and simpler, so not really sure if there's even support for it, but I'll see if I can adjust it to the new one. I can also PM Dacal and see if he knows why that's not working.

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

    dd721 (06-25-2012), elilab (06-25-2012)

  5. #1264
    Anyone can tell me what widget or theme the clock is and how to get it thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1340579681.693692.jpg  

  6. #1265
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Loving this theme


    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -064c631f.jpg  
    ]

  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

    elilab (06-25-2012), Emphasiz3d (06-24-2012), IrobertI (11-07-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-24-2012), rumcajs (06-24-2012), samsquanch (07-02-2012)

  8. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    almost sure that's because someone took my clock, date and weather translation code and put it with the native weather widget code without be sure it could work....

    and i think the first version of the native weather widget can't be translated...
    Its possible, but I'm pretty sure @myicommunity would have check and his is usually in french, so I would imagine that would have worked at some point. I did say I was using the Native Weather that was modded by him Its just nice because its 1.5mb vs 23mb

    Would you mind looking at the code and see if its an easy fix and I'll make sure to give you credit as well, I'd rather use the smaller one, though I know some people like the animated weather.

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

    elilab (06-25-2012)

  10. #1267
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    dang, its not! unfortunately i used an older version of the native weather widget cause its smaller and simpler, so not really sure if there's even support for it, but I'll see if I can adjust it to the new one. I can also PM Dacal and see if he knows why that's not working.
    Hey larke do you think you could cut out this wallpaper for the awesome SB widget mod you made? thanks =D
    ]

  11. #1268
    Quote Originally Posted by am1ne1968 View Post
    This is really nice. Can this be used as folder icon - if yes, would you be able to create more like TV, Music, Photos, etc...
    The current ones are really good but difficult to see on a sunny outdoor
    thanks
    Do You just want me to change text on button ??? If so there's no problem

    Btw. alt Facebook


    -fbalt.png


  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    am1ne1968 (06-25-2012), DaRock (06-24-2012), elilab (07-02-2012), kwajkid (06-24-2012), samsquanch (07-02-2012)

  13. #1269
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post




    awesome 😊

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to dd721 For This Useful Post:

    chicktiger (06-26-2012)

  15. #1270
    @larke Could you plz by chance upload you LS/SB overlay psd ? TIA

  16. #1271
    Can someone tell me the easiest way to put pics in the LS and SB themes? Should it work automatically though camera roll or settings? It's not for some reason. Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1340580315.602147.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1340580343.853447.jpg  
    Follow me on twitter: @AzBirdgangMC

  17. #1272

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    elilab (07-02-2012), Emphasiz3d (06-24-2012), kwajkid (06-24-2012), Ntryst (06-25-2012), rumcajs (06-24-2012), samsquanch (07-02-2012), ssemmel (06-24-2012)

  19. #1273
    My iPhone is a Part of Me pinkinail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    3,888
    Thanked 452 Times in 240 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBirdgangMC View Post
    Can someone tell me the easiest way to put pics in the LS and SB themes? Should it work automatically though camera roll or settings? It's not for some reason. Thank you
    always works through settings and make sure you have wallpaper jpgfier i think its called from cydia

  20. #1274
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    @AzBirdgang Make sure you downloaded wallpaper jpegifier from cydia bro! And then set your wallpaper(s) from settings!
    ]

  21. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    Its possible, but I'm pretty sure @myicommunity would have check and his is usually in french, so I would imagine that would have worked at some point. I did say I was using the Native Weather that was modded by him Its just nice because its 1.5mb vs 23mb

    Would you mind looking at the code and see if its an easy fix and I'll make sure to give you credit as well, I'd rather use the smaller one, though I know some people like the animated weather.

    sure he did but i remember when native widget came out some users (me included) tried to translate it and we failed...

    with the second version (reworked by dacal) you can translate it and yes use the animated weather, but if you delete the code and images related with animations, the file size can be the same (1.5mb in this case) and i know cause i've done it (with other widgets but the same version (2).

    i'd gladly take a look but now i have to sleep and then work... sorry

  22. #1276

  23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    chicktiger (06-26-2012), elilab (07-02-2012), ellersbee (06-24-2012), iphoneniall123 (06-25-2012), kwajkid (06-24-2012), Ntryst (06-25-2012), rumcajs (06-24-2012), samsquanch (07-02-2012), ssemmel (06-24-2012)

  24. #1277
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dathomp00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 97 Times in 69 Posts

    Ok...I have been changing several of the icons but have ran into a small problem changing the dropbox icon. I can not get it to change. Can someone tell me which .png to change...I have tried changing everyone that I thought it would be but nothing is working. TIA

  25. #1278
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    648
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 161 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dathomp00 View Post
    Ok...I have been changing several of the icons but have ran into a small problem changing the dropbox icon. I can not get it to change. Can someone tell me which .png to change...I have tried changing everyone that I thought it would be but nothing is working. TIA
    So have I... I've added it to the icons folder in the theme and also changed the bundles icon and still it didn't change......

  26. #1279
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sarajevo, Bosnia
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 60 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dathomp00 View Post
    Ok...I have been changing several of the icons but have ran into a small problem changing the dropbox icon. I can not get it to change. Can someone tell me which .png to change...I have tried changing everyone that I thought it would be but nothing is working. TIA
    Bundle: com.getdropbox.Dropbox
    IconFiles : Icon.png | Icon-iPad.png | Icon-iPhone4.png | Icon-96.png | Icon-144.png

  27. #1280
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dathomp00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 97 Times in 69 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Thanks for the Mods and many thanks to the Creators of Theme, Icons ect......



    This is the dropbox icon that I am trying to get. Can you please tell me what .png to change...Also I still have not had anyone tell me what to change in Clockify in order to change that icon. Thanks for the help

Page 64 of 773 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •