Page 603 of 773 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593601602603604605 613 653 703 ... LastLast
Results 12,041 to 12,060 of 15452

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

can you share your dock??

Se encuentra en el New Folder.zip.......saludos!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post

This is wicked! can u share the wallpaper and badge if it hasnt been already thanks! Also out of curiousty what kind of matching lockscreen do u run setup with this springboard. Im still having problems with my icons sitting on the shelves with this layout even resized at 90% could u share ur iconoclasm plist im using the iconoclasmdacal u posted few pages back, and how do i remove the coordinates in the top left so the clock isnt covering it i know its in the lock.css but just not sure what values i need to change or what to.. thanks so much and sorry for all the questions!

Lock.css and iconoclasm layout are in this folder.....also both dark and light overlays, and the docks used( which need to be (640x72) (Use Iconoclasm named DacalHD 9)

New folder.zip

Attachment 612915[/QUOTE]

So everything looks good except it looks like something has been done to my status bar layers, i tried reinstalling boss theme didnt fix it its only on my springboard and lockscreen could someone upload the required files and tell me what they need to be named and where to place them to fix this transparency issue thank you!

-photo.png-photo.png

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post

This is wicked! can u share the wallpaper and badge if it hasnt been already thanks! Also out of curiousty what kind of matching lockscreen do u run setup with this springboard. Im still having problems with my icons sitting on the shelves with this layout even resized at 90% could u share ur iconoclasm plist im using the iconoclasmdacal u posted few pages back, and how do i remove the coordinates in the top left so the clock isnt covering it i know its in the lock.css but just not sure what values i need to change or what to.. thanks so much and sorry for all the questions!

Lock.css and iconoclasm layout are in this folder.....also both dark and light overlays, and the docks used( which need to be (640x72) (Use Iconoclasm named DacalHD 9)

New folder.zip

Attachment 612915[/QUOTE]

Can somebody make the Badge icon red ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

So everything looks good except it looks like something has been done to my status bar layers, i tried reinstalling boss theme didnt fix it its only on my springboard and lockscreen could someone upload the required files and tell me what they need to be named and where to place them to fix this transparency issue thank you!

-photo.png-photo.png[/QUOTE]

You need this transparent statusbar in winterboard, above your main theme
    StatusBarW.zip

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (10-08-2012), xKMAN83x (09-25-2012)

lucys can you change the blue background of this to to the blue background -emanwall1.png-img_0465.png
    thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341571540.129324.jpg  
    Last edited by emmanravalo; 09-25-2012 at 05:00 AM.
    iPhone 4 Running on 5.1.1

I'm not rich so I don't need to buy a new phone with only little thing changes.

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    lucys can you change the blue background of this to to the blue background -emanwall1.png-img_0465.png
    thanks
    Here you have it, perhaps lose resolution because his measurement is small, greetings

I have added these two facts for me because I believe that the resolution is better, greetings

Last edited by Lucys; 09-25-2012 at 05:29 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (10-08-2012), yakitori2009 (09-25-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    Here you have it, perhaps lose resolution because his measurement is small, greetings

I have added these two facts for me because I believe that the resolution is better, greetings

hm... i kinda dont like it why its not retina the background
    here try these
    can you also do one with no shadows on the apps area rounded overlay i wanna see which one fits perfectly
    thanks
    -img_0465.png
    -wallpaper.png
    -de7d9deb.jpg

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

[QUOTE=emmanravalo;6686934]hm... i kinda dont like it why its not retina the background
    here try these
    can you also do one with no shadows on the apps area rounded overlay i wanna see which one fits perfectly
    thanks
    -img_0465.png
    -wallpaper.png
    -de7d9deb.jpg[/QUOTTE]

By now I think it's okay, tomorrow is another day ....ajajaja

3d icon for new cydia app called bridge for music thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348582361.628831.jpg  

Here is the icon.forecast.iwidget thanks to Chevy!
    Themes that are currently included: BGV3, boss, noki, Prestige, VIP, iApplesauce, iAppleWood, iMattev5, edgy. I have included icons for all my boss color mods as well Also the themes have multiple icon options (will need to use ifile to manually change the icon name) I've also included multiple css files for white text vs black text and to move the high/lo and weather icon closer for smaller icons.

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

azaleea (09-25-2012), Bente (09-25-2012), It's Mi (10-08-2012), jc4108 (09-29-2012), Richard (09-26-2012), sand_man (09-29-2012), yakitori2009 (09-26-2012)

Default Drifters Scrolling Weather iWidget
    Just finished a Scrolling Weather iWidget, and thought it would go nice with this theme, so I'm gonna post it up here

I have included several weather options and the ability to customize the look of the scroller.
    Only for the "unstable" version if iWidgets.

This iWidget is either GPS or Woeid for the weather info, which can also be selected in the configure.js.
    You can change the text at the end of the weather info cycle by editing the configure.js and changing the var scrolltext info.

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?t4737w14e73tq74

Credits to Chevy for the original scrolling weather idea and widget, and to Schnedi, Durben and Dacal for the scripts I used to make this.
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 09-27-2012 at 07:15 PM.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Bente (09-26-2012), It's Mi (10-08-2012), Project5 (09-25-2012), Richard (09-26-2012), Sk37cH (09-26-2012), yakitori2009 (09-26-2012)

HELP! I have tried seriously everything, including asking in here multiple times, with no answers yet. I can not for the life of me get the reflective dock to work. I've tried installing and reinstalling Pinoys reflective dock , I've tried the reflective dock. I've downloaded nearly every reflective dock rar. that has been posted in this thread, and it still doesn't work. Can someone PLEASE help me?

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    can you share the blue dock for edgy please thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 8,117 Times in 1,872 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by helloitscam View Post
    HELP! I have tried seriously everything, including asking in here multiple times, with no answers yet. I can not for the life of me get the reflective dock to work. I've tried installing and reinstalling Pinoys reflective dock , I've tried the reflective dock. I've downloaded nearly every reflective dock rar. that has been posted in this thread, and it still doesn't work. Can someone PLEASE help me?
    Does any dock work? Or is it limited to the reflective dock?

Quote Originally Posted by helloitscam View Post
    Also try moving the dock above your boss theme in winterboard !!

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    Here is the icon.forecast.iwidget thanks to Chevy!
    Themes that are currently included: BGV3, boss, noki, Prestige, VIP, iApplesauce, iAppleWood, iMattev5, edgy. I have included icons for all my boss color mods as well Also the themes have multiple icon options (will need to use ifile to manually change the icon name) I've also included multiple css files for white text vs black text and to move the high/lo and weather icon closer for smaller icons.

Is this possible to use the stable version of iwidget for this?

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Is this possible to use the stable version of iwidget for this?
    no, because it uses the options which works with unstable, though i havent had any problems with it

Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    can you share the blue dock for edgy please thanks
    i'm not using a dock, thats a wallpaper that came with edgy

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

23. The Following User Says Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

ssemmel (09-26-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone chokem's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know the correct Iconoclasm layout for this wall? I've tried 3x3, 3x3 dense, sparse, top, bottom, 3x4, 4x3, 4 rows, 5 rows, etc. It's still out of whack.
    iPhone 4S
    iPad 3rd Generation
    Both Running Absinthe 5.1.1

Icon request
    Minecraft (day mod)
    Thanks In Advance

Page 603 of 773 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593601602603604605 613 653 703 ... LastLast