Page 595 of 773 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585593594595596597 605 645 695 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,900 of 15452

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #11881
    What's Jailbreak? tribemac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Shouldn't be any conflict with springtomize and foldericons, never have had any problems with them and always have them both installed.

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Fuzz View Post
    Great. Will give it a try. I did install foldericons but then my SB cashed as I'm sure springoptimizer is conflicting with foldericons. Will remove Springoptimizer and test. Thanks for the help

  2. #11882
    Here is an Icon I made for Spoof App

    -spoof-app.png

  3. #11883
    Quote Originally Posted by hakani View Post
    You guys do such a great job with the 3D icons. If some of you could take a crack at a few, it would be great.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Carcassonne[/ATTACH]
    here is your requested icon in 3D

    Carcassonne


    120 x 120 pixels

    -carcassonne-night.png -carcassonne.png -carcassonne-day.png

    Cheers^

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    Bente (09-17-2012), erayser (09-17-2012), hakani (09-17-2012), JOVR06 (09-17-2012), Karoonchai (09-17-2012), Lucys (09-21-2012), Mangoosta (09-17-2012)

  5. #11884
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Im not sure if I'm allowed to post the badge, but here's the dock, thx to orig creator....and the overlay
    Attachment 612211Attachment 612212

    As for the iconoclasm layout, the easiest way to make your own....in iFile go to Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts and pick for example the Five iRows
    iconoclasm plist....make a copy of this plist....open it....and change the numbers corresponding to the Rows....in my case, I only edit the last
    three bottom rows...subtract 2 or 3 pixels to move icons up, or add 2 or 3 pixels to move icons down...hit save....open Iconoclasm in settings
    and choose your new plist....you can always make your own....I assume you already have Gridlock installed, also...my icons are sized at 90%
    using Springtomize,
    boo really would love to use that badge are u able to post the status bar files and tell me where i need to put them somehow mine got changed and the rectangle box is kinda hard to distinguish thank you!

  6. #11885
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    No...I listened, it's just you asked for a photoshop whiz....and I'm only learning. Give me 30mins and I'll see what I can do

    Edit: Like I said, I'm no photoshop guru, and I know bugger all about zeppelin logos, but I read a little, and came up with this. Your feedback is appreciated
    Attachment 612036
    Attachment 612036
    Attachment 612037
    Cud u make a zeppelin logo sayin ha$an jus like urs but thiker..

  7. #11886
    hello lets have a look back im not going all the way back but ill go a bit then ill make some icons glad to be back on boss btw quick one
    Last edited by johncon68; 09-17-2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: oops

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (09-21-2012), yakitori2009 (09-17-2012)

  9. #11887

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

    Karoonchai (09-17-2012), Lucys (09-21-2012), yakitori2009 (09-17-2012)

  11. #11888
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    boo really would love to use that badge are u able to post the status bar files and tell me where i need to put them somehow mine got changed and the rectangle box is kinda hard to distinguish thank you!
    If u re-install the theme, u should be able to get ur statusbar images back, you have to realize, you're asking for images from a paid theme, I can't just post them
    Last edited by ferlop15; 09-17-2012 at 03:33 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (09-17-2012)

  13. #11889
    Logosquiz.....

    -logo.png -logo1.png -logo2.png

    Ruzzle....

    -ruzzle2.png -ruzzle11.png -ruzzle23.png

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bente For This Useful Post:

    JOVR06 (09-17-2012), Lucys (09-21-2012), Mangoosta (09-18-2012), yakitori2009 (09-17-2012)

  15. #11890
    Download Pack [themeit icon] for Boss User Mods

    -themeit-themeitapp-icon-theme-themes-ios-5-6-7-boss-store-guide-download-free-maurimuy-maurimuy.png

    Pack themeit icon for Boss User Mods.rar

    + - ?

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maurimuy For This Useful Post:

    Bente (09-18-2012), JOVR06 (09-17-2012), kane4lsu (02-26-2013), Lucys (09-21-2012), yakitori2009 (09-17-2012)

  17. #11891
    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    here is your requested icon in 3D

    Carcassonne


    120 x 120 pixels

    -carcassonne-night.png -carcassonne.png -carcassonne-day.png

    Cheers^
    Wow Yakitori that is FANTASTIC...thanks so much.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to hakani For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (09-17-2012)

  19. #11892
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    could u share this dock and the badges, also i seen u shared the wallpaper/overlay with the orange but not this one?




    are your icons resized here or are you using a diff iconoclasm layout because mine seem to not be sitting on the shelves properly i even tried rezising them to 90%..
    is there any way to remove, or turn off the animation? it slows my device but i really want this widget
    thanks

  20. #11893
    Awesome theme *_* i just can't get enough...

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ebc0b1fc89a379a324ff78c768e80ab5.jpg  

  21. #11894
    Default Drifters RSS iWidgets
    For all my MMI friends, here are my renditions of RSS iWidgets with Options.

    -img_0845.png

    I have two options available for you to choose from:

    One is a Headline News RSS iWidget

    -img_0846.png

    For options, you have a choice of multiple News Feeds and the ability to choose different background overlays and colors.

    -img_0848.png -img_0847.png

    Download News RSS iWidget Here: Drifters RSS News with Options V2.zip

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    The other one is a Sports News RSS iWidget

    -img_0849.png

    For options, you have a choice of multiple Sports News Feeds and the ability to choose different background overlays and colors.

    -img_0850.png

    Download Sports RSS iWidget Here: Drifters RSS Sports with Options V2.zip

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Here is a single line version of both RSS iWidgets as well.

    -img_0851.png

    Download Small News RSS Here: Drifters RSS Sm News with Options V2.zip

    Download Small Sports RSS Here: Drifters RSS Sm Sports with Options V2.zip


    Credit to Google for supplying the necessary (gajaxscroller, gfeedfetcher) scripts to create these RSS Feeds.


    Edit: Fixed Oversized iWidgets, Links Updated to V2.
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 09-18-2012 at 06:48 PM.

  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Bente (09-18-2012), cdrwinston (09-17-2012), Lucys (09-21-2012), Majesty30 (09-18-2012), Project5 (09-21-2012), Wildfowler (09-18-2012), yakitori2009 (09-17-2012)

  23. #11895
    iPhoneaholic TheOfficialCMay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Charlottesville Va
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 251 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Im not sure if I'm allowed to post the badge, but here's the dock, thx to orig creator....and the overlay
    Attachment 612211Attachment 612212

    As for the iconoclasm layout, the easiest way to make your own....in iFile go to Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts and pick for example the Five iRows
    iconoclasm plist....make a copy of this plist....open it....and change the numbers corresponding to the Rows....in my case, I only edit the last
    three bottom rows...subtract 2 or 3 pixels to move icons up, or add 2 or 3 pixels to move icons down...hit save....open Iconoclasm in settings
    and choose your new plist....you can always make your own....I assume you already have Gridlock installed, also...my icons are sized at 90%
    using Springtomize,
    Hey bro where do I put the dock to use it?

  24. #11896
    Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    is there any way to remove, or turn off the animation? it slows my device but i really want this widget
    thanks
    Try this emman, in CSS folder, rename the Weather folder to Weather1, this will turn off the clouds and rain, and spare you some RAM then go to Javascript folder and also rename Weather to Weather1

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialCMay View Post
    Hey bro where do I put the dock to use it?
    download and extract this folder to winterboard themes, place above your main theme, and respring....
    Dock Reflec.zip
    Last edited by ferlop15; 09-17-2012 at 07:56 PM.

  25. #11897
    simple set up before sunrise,.


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    Karoonchai (09-18-2012)

  27. #11898
    Quote Originally Posted by hakani View Post
    You guys do such a great job with the 3D icons. If some of you could take a crack at a few, it would be great.[ATTACH=CONFIG]Evernote[/ATTACH]
    here is your request;

    Evernote in 3D


    120 x 120 pixels

    -evernote-day.png -evernote-night.png -evernote.png

    Good Day

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    Bente (09-20-2012), hakani (09-19-2012), Karoonchai (09-18-2012), Lucys (09-21-2012), Mangoosta (09-18-2012)

  29. #11899
    is anyone having this problem. the ncsetting is not theme after the ncsetting update. how to fix,

    Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    simple set up before sunrise,.

    care to share the weather widget below without the hulk photo widget and with the hulk photo widget
    if you change the hulk into own picture thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by emmanravalo; 09-17-2012 at 11:08 PM. Reason: mistake

  30. #11900
    Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    is anyone having this problem. the ncsetting is not theme after the ncsetting update. how to fix,



    care to share the weather widget below without the hulk photo widget and with the hulk photo widget
    if you change the hulk into own picture thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i would,but i don't like that sign (!!!!!!!!!) when u ask something.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (09-18-2012)

Page 595 of 773 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585593594595596597 605 645 695 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •