+ Reply
Page 594 of 773 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584592593594595596 604 644 694 ... LastLast
Results 11,861 to 11,880 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
You guys do such a great job with the 3D icons. If some of you could take a crack at a few, it would be great. [ATTACH=CONFIG]Alien Blue[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]Evernote[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]Chrome[/ATTACH]
    Green Apple
    Thanks

You guys do such a great job with the 3D icons. If some of you could take a crack at a few, it would be great.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]Alien Blue[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Evernote[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Chrome[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Week Calendar[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Carcassonne[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    I am not sure what you mean by that. Explain ?

I have no re named any of them. Which one overrides the other. Black or silver ?

And when I put the widows icon on it shows in colour on the settings screen but on the home screen it is plain ?

Any advise ?
    Hi there! What Sk37ch means is that you need to duplicate the colour that you want and then re-name them the same as the others so it overwrites them.

You said you wanted only the blue to show? I've put that together for you here. Download that, unzip and add it to your Zeppelin folder and it should only show the blue chrome logo on your phone

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluevixen For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (09-16-2012), Sk37cH (09-17-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone maurimuy's Avatar
    Thanks

Preview [themeit icon] for Boss User Mods

I'm thinking of giving some colors and effects

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-themeit-icon.png

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maurimuy For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (09-16-2012), yakitori2009 (09-16-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi
    i am very new to this and my lock screen touchspin thing is not working,
    can any one tell me what to do?
    i am on 4s, 5.1.1
    cheers

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maurimuy View Post
    Preview [themeit icon] for Boss User Mods

I'm thinking of giving some colors and effects

Attachment 612183
    I'm loving that icon, can't wait to see it on my phone! Will you be making the set? Day,night,regular? Thanks either way
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

iPhone? More like MyPhone maurimuy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    I'm loving that icon, can't wait to see it on my phone! Will you be making the set? Day,night,regular? Thanks either way
    the only difference will be the frame for the day effect, in any case I will keep trying.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-themeitapp-icon.png

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyJoosBox For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (09-16-2012), yakitori2009 (09-16-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    For the couple of ppl that requested this, sorry took so long, but I posted it weeks ago, then deleted it, Thx to Everyone involved
    especially Mr. Dacal, Ian Nicholl, Subywrex, all their work or idea....Fif7y, beautiful theme....
    Set this theme below your main theme in Winterboard.....I like this font, "Nova Round Italic" and Iconoclasm plist
    is in folder...paste your own weather images over original for a personal touch

Dacal GPS AniW SB.theme.zip
    could u share this dock and the badges, also i seen u shared the wallpaper/overlay with the orange but not this one?

If anybody would like this new overlay to go with the SB widget....
    Nice orange highlights....

Attachment 612113

and dock.... thx to orig. creator
    Attachment 612114

are your icons resized here or are you using a diff iconoclasm layout because mine seem to not be sitting on the shelves properly i even tried rezising them to 90%..
    Last edited by xKMAN83x; 09-16-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hakani View Post
    You guys do such a great job with the 3D icons. If some of you could take a crack at a few, it would be great.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]Alien Blue[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Evernote[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Chrome[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Week Calendar[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Carcassonne[/ATTACH]
    Just made a quick one for your request, I an sure there is Alien Blue and Chrome icons being done in the past

Week Calendar

120 x 120 pixels

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-week-day.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-week-night.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-week.png

cheers~

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (09-16-2012), hakani (09-16-2012), Karoonchai (09-16-2012)

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,864 Times in 1,121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    could u share this dock and the badges, also i seen u shared the wallpaper/overlay with the orange but not this one?

are your icons resized here or are you using a diff iconoclasm layout because mine seem to not be sitting on the shelves properly i even tried rezising them to 90%..
    Im not sure if I'm allowed to post the badge, but here's the dock, thx to orig creator....and the overlay
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-sbdockbg-2xuyn.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-dred3.png

As for the iconoclasm layout, the easiest way to make your own....in iFile go to Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts and pick for example the Five iRows
    iconoclasm plist....make a copy of this plist....open it....and change the numbers corresponding to the Rows....in my case, I only edit the last
    three bottom rows...subtract 2 or 3 pixels to move icons up, or add 2 or 3 pixels to move icons down...hit save....open Iconoclasm in settings
    and choose your new plist....you can always make your own....I assume you already have Gridlock installed, also...my icons are sized at 90%
    using Springtomize,

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

yakitori2009 (09-17-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    pink icons mod is available at my website: ilarke.com - boss mods

Can some teach me how I can apply this overlays to my actual them right now I have the the regular ribbon theme and I want to change to this pink one can someone Please teach me how to do it also how can I have reflection on my dock PLEASE HELP....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Can some teach me how I can apply this overlays to my actual them right now I have the the regular ribbon theme and I want to change to this pink one can someone Please teach me how to do it also how can I have reflection on my dock PLEASE HELP....
    I'm no expert but while you wait for one to reply i'll give it a go to change the overlays you go into the folder of the ribbon mod you currently have right now using ifile or ifunbox for your computer . You look through the folders in the mod there should be one called " images " usually the layer is in there take the new layer and put in there and rename the overlay layer in your mod to something else and rename the one you want to use properly as the one you had before was named . And that should cover that as far as the reflection dock um someone will have to upload it for you .

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to od_high For This Useful Post:

Chula (09-16-2012), ferlop15 (09-16-2012), Sk37cH (09-17-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by od_high View Post
    I'm no expert but while you wait for one to reply i'll give it a go to change the overlays you go into the folder of the ribbon mod you currently have right now using ifile or ifunbox for your computer . You look through the folders in the mod there should be one called " images " usually the layer is in there take the new layer and put in there and rename the overlay layer in your mod to something else and rename the one you want to use properly as the one you had before was named . And that should cover that as far as the reflection dock um someone will have to upload it for you .
    Thank You so much I did exactly what u told me the issue I'm having now is that the weather is right on top of the cartoon on the sb again thank you I'll wait to see if someone can help with this and the reflection dock

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm hoping someone here can help me, I've read all through this thread and tried time after time, using every method I've seen on here but I can't for the life of me get my dock to have reflection. If anyone could give me the step by step you'd be a life saver, I've been trying for over a month now and have everything else how I want it, but I can't get the dock reflection for some reason. Thanks in advance guys.

Thanks

Thank You so much I did exactly what u told me the issue I'm having now is that the weather is right on top of the cartoon on the sb again thank you I'll wait to see if someone can help with this and the reflection dock
    You should post a screenshot so those can get a better idea on how to guide you to the fix , and your welcome .

22. The Following User Says Thank You to od_high For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (09-17-2012)

Theme Modder
    Thanks

Extract this folder to Winterboard for dock reflection, move this folder above current theme in winterboard...There are a few different dock images in the folder if you wish to use a different dock...just rename the one you want accordingly

http://www.mediafire.com/?45c0112atdqz01e

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

JOVR06 (09-17-2012), Sk37cH (09-17-2012)

Thanks

Extract this folder to Winterboard for dock reflection, move this folder above current theme in winterboard...There are a few different dock images in the folder if you wish to use a different dock...just rename the one you want accordingly

Dock Reflec.zip
    A million than yous to u im on my phone promise to click on thank you when i get on my pc Sorry if I sound dumb but what file do I rename I want to use the wood floor one what do I do

Thanks

A million than yous to u im on my phone promise to click on thank you when i get on my pc Sorry if I sound dumb but what file do I rename I want to use the wood floor one what do I do
    Rename the dock you want to use as " [email protected] " and make sure the one that's already name like that you edit the name to anything else , respring and you should have a new dock .

Theme Modder
    Thanks

yes, like od_high says.....and I'd like to add that if it doesnt change, then go to winterboard, and just move the Dock Reflection theme up or down the other themes and check on/ or off maybe once.... this helps when your dock/dock reflection/dock icon shadow doesn't refresh

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi. Please can you point me in the right direction on how to place these folders onto the SB to add files. I have been searching and cant see it anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by WaGGuM View Post

LinkBacks (?)