Page 593 of 773 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583591592593594595 603 643 693 ... LastLast
Results 11,841 to 11,860 of 15452

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #11841
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks
    5,186
    Thanked 8,116 Times in 1,871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    can you make me with emman please
    Sure I think something like this? I used opificio font, because that's the post you quoted Thankyou.
    Name:  black@2x.png
Views: 1356
Size:  7.6 KB
    Name:  etched@2x.png
Views: 1371
Size:  9.0 KB
    Name:  silver@2x.png
Views: 1362
Size:  7.5 KB

  2. #11842
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Sure I think something like this? I used opificio font, because that's the post you quoted Thankyou.
    Name:  black@2x.png
Views: 1356
Size:  7.6 KB
    Name:  etched@2x.png
Views: 1371
Size:  9.0 KB
    Name:  silver@2x.png
Views: 1362
Size:  7.5 KB
    awesome, YES i really want the blue, thanks again

  3. #11843
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks
    5,186
    Thanked 8,116 Times in 1,871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    awesome, YES i really want the blue, thanks again
    No problems. Just DL them all, and duplicate the blue one, and overwrite the names of the other 2. I included them all so you can choose Thanks again.

  4. #11844
    iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 98 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    here is your request;

    Agent Dash


    120 x 120 pixels

    Attachment 612096 Attachment 612097 Attachment 612098

    Cheers~
    Perfect!

  5. #11845
    NokiBoss iWidget. Credit to Larke and FIF7Y for the widget.


  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

    Bente (09-16-2012), Chula (09-16-2012), Karoonchai (09-16-2012), sercal51 (09-19-2012), yakitori2009 (09-16-2012)

  7. #11846
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,122
    Thanks
    9,356
    Thanked 9,761 Times in 2,537 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    here is my version; and nice icon Bente~

    Nike+


    120 x 120 pixels

    Attachment 612120 Attachment 612121 Attachment 612122

    Attachment 612147 Attachment 612148 Attachment 612149

    Good Day
    oh! i like nike icon.
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (09-16-2012)

  9. #11847
    Hey guys,

    Had a quick question. I'm currently trying to change my Temple Run: Brave icon to an icon that was created last week. Since Temple Run:Brave shares the same name at the original Temple Run, I decided to change the CFBundleDisplayName through iFile. However, no matter what name I change it to, it won't stay for some reason (I tried "Temple Run Brave" and "Brave".) It just defaults right back to the original Temple Run. Any ideas?

    Thanks =)

  10. #11848
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    Hey guys,

    Had a quick question. I'm currently trying to change my Temple Run: Brave icon to an icon that was created last week. Since Temple Run:Brave shares the same name at the original Temple Run, I decided to change the CFBundleDisplayName through iFile. However, no matter what name I change it to, it won't stay for some reason (I tried "Temple Run Brave" and "Brave".) It just defaults right back to the original Temple Run. Any ideas?

    Thanks =)
    Hi, had the same problem until i found a second infoplist.strings..... in brave.app search under your language... i use english so i had to change under en.Iproj.....

  11. #11849
    Good evening....Is anybody have the deb file because here of this link is not working...?Thanks...;-)

  12. #11850
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    Hey guys,

    Had a quick question. I'm currently trying to change my Temple Run: Brave icon to an icon that was created last week. Since Temple Run:Brave shares the same name at the original Temple Run, I decided to change the CFBundleDisplayName through iFile. However, no matter what name I change it to, it won't stay for some reason (I tried "Temple Run Brave" and "Brave".) It just defaults right back to the original Temple Run. Any ideas?
    Thanks =)
    it is working fine for me


    I just changed Temple Run info.plist as follow (not Temple Run Brave);
    <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
    <string>Temple Run</string> to <string>Temple</string> only

    Respring and make sure your SB name changed to Temple

    name your icons [email protected]/Temple.png and Temple [email protected]/Temple Run.png

    re-apply boss theme in winterboard and respring~
    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBoy View Post
    Good evening....Is anybody have the deb file because here of this link is not working...?Thanks...;-)
    you can try this one: MyLocation.deb

    cheers
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 09-16-2012 at 10:50 AM.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    DarkBoy (09-16-2012), MyJoosBox (09-16-2012)

  14. #11851
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I tried again. There are subtle effects behind the logo, so please run them before any further modification requests....so I know if I'm getting warmer, or just plain freezing over;P Don't be afraid to critic, so long as it's constructive. I want to help, and the hard work is mostly done I believe, so I want to see these on your phone, if only for a minute There are 3 different ones. Black chrome, silver chrome, and blue chrome.
    Attachment 612090
    Attachment 612092
    Attachment 612091
    Hi pal

    See below a screen shot. I am not sure why but it does not show up as blue chrome ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  15. #11852
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,156
    Thanks
    5,186
    Thanked 8,116 Times in 1,871 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Hi pal

    See below a screen shot. I am not sure why but it does not show up as blue chrome ?
    Looks like blue chrome to me? Same colour as your BG. I kept the PSD, so I'll make it a slightly different colour later. It's bed time again
    Edit: it's pretty hard to tell from the screen on my phone, but it may be the white one is named to show on your springboard? Did you re-name the blue one to overwrite the other 2?
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 09-16-2012 at 11:03 AM.

  16. #11853
    thought i share some icons i made....

    -aftonbladet.png-camera.png-camera1.png-camera2.png-expressen.png-firstclass.png-imdb.png

    and a few more...

    -minecraft.png-subway-surf.png-tv4-play.png-water.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -minecraft1.png   -minecraft2.png   -reseplanerare.png   -runkeeper.png   -runkeeper1.png   -runkeeper2.png   -sf-bio.png   -splitapple.png  

    Last edited by Bente; 09-16-2012 at 11:31 AM.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bente For This Useful Post:

    jc4108 (09-18-2012), MyJoosBox (09-16-2012), yakitori2009 (09-16-2012)

  18. #11854
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Garden Grove, California, United States
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 115 Times in 56 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    For the couple of ppl that requested this, sorry took so long, but I posted it weeks ago, then deleted it, Thx to Everyone involved
    especially Mr. Dacal, Ian Nicholl, Subywrex, all their work or idea....Fif7y, beautiful theme....
    Set this theme below your main theme in Winterboard.....I like this font, "Nova Round Italic" and Iconoclasm plist
    is in folder...paste your own weather images over original for a personal touch



    Dacal GPS AniW SB.theme.zip

    where can i get the icons like you bro? can u plz share. Thank you

  19. #11855
    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    you can try this one: MyLocation.deb

    cheers
    I am trying on iPhone4S on iOS 5.1.1 but something i miss..

    I see this :


    Steps:
    Browse to /var/root/Media/
    1. Create a new folder called Cydia
    2. Inside the new Cydia folder, create a folder called AutoInstall
    ( make sure you create these folders exactly as you read them here. The names are case-sensitive. )

    3.download this MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

    Copy the .deb file into AutoInstall folder
    4.Reboot
    5.respring your iDevice.
    6. Open up the new "MyLocation" app on your springboard.
    7. Turn on "sig change"
    8. Select your favorite GPS Mod in Winterboard.
    9. respring.

    On number 6. it is stop me.;-(
    I can not open the tweak to finish with number 7.

  20. #11856
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Nguyen View Post
    where can i get the icons like you bro? can u plz share. Thank you
    try here...
    boss night mod pictures by elilab - Photobucket

  21. #11857
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Looks like blue chrome to me? Same colour as your BG. I kept the PSD, so I'll make it a slightly different colour later. It's bed time again
    Edit: it's pretty hard to tell from the screen on my phone, but it may be the white one is named to show on your springboard? Did you re-name the blue one to overwrite the other 2?
    I am not sure what you mean by that. Explain ?

    I have no re named any of them. Which one overrides the other. Black or silver ?

    And when I put the widows icon on it shows in colour on the settings screen but on the home screen it is plain ?

    Any advise ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  22. #11858
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBoy View Post
    I am trying on iPhone4S on iOS 5.1.1 but something i miss..

    I see this :


    Steps:
    Browse to /var/root/Media/
    1. Create a new folder called Cydia
    2. Inside the new Cydia folder, create a folder called AutoInstall
    ( make sure you create these folders exactly as you read them here. The names are case-sensitive. )

    3.download this MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

    Copy the .deb file into AutoInstall folder
    4.Reboot
    5.respring your iDevice.
    6. Open up the new "MyLocation" app on your springboard.
    7. Turn on "sig change"
    8. Select your favorite GPS Mod in Winterboard.
    9. respring.

    On number 6. it is stop me.;-(
    I can not open the tweak to finish with number 7.
    Delete the MyLocation.app and the MyLocation.txt from your Documents folder. Reboot. Re-install MyLocation.app. Set Ownership (iFile) of Owner/Group to mobile. Set permissions of User/Group/World to Read, Write,Execute. Reboot. Now open MyLocation.app, toggle "sig change" to on, then you can set back to off, this registers your gps location. It should now all work. Hope this helps you.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    DarkBoy (09-16-2012), yakitori2009 (09-16-2012)

  24. #11859
    You guys do such a great job with the 3D icons. If some of you could take a crack at a few, it would be great.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Alien Blue[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Evernote[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Chrome[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Week Calendar[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]Carcassonne[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  25. #11860
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    I am not sure what you mean by that. Explain ?

    I have no re named any of them. Which one overrides the other. Black or silver ?

    And when I put the widows icon on it shows in colour on the settings screen but on the home screen it is plain ?

    Any advise ?
    Hi there! What Sk37ch means is that you need to duplicate the colour that you want and then re-name them the same as the others so it overwrites them.

    You said you wanted only the blue to show? I've put that together for you here. Download that, unzip and add it to your Zeppelin folder and it should only show the blue chrome logo on your phone

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluevixen For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (09-17-2012), Sk37cH (09-17-2012)

Page 593 of 773 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583591592593594595 603 643 693 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •