Page 584 of 773 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574582583584585586 594 634 684 ... LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,680 of 15444

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #11661
    Default ..
    Can i request these in night mod plz...
    Name:  th_backbreaker.png
Views: 1365
Size:  13.6 KBName:  th_boss-1.png
Views: 1382
Size:  15.9 KBName:  th_bossicon-1.png
Views: 1359
Size:  15.8 KBName:  th_notes1.png
Views: 1367
Size:  18.1 KBName:  th_phonev95.png
Views: 1361
Size:  14.0 KB
    Thanx

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

    666xDevilmanx666 (09-11-2012)

  3. #11662
    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Can i request these in night mod plz...
    Name:  th_backbreaker.png
Views: 1365
Size:  13.6 KBName:  th_boss-1.png
Views: 1382
Size:  15.9 KBName:  th_bossicon-1.png
Views: 1359
Size:  15.8 KBName:  th_notes1.png
Views: 1367
Size:  18.1 KBName:  th_phonev95.png
Views: 1361
Size:  14.0 KB
    Thanx
    I made brand new one because the backbreaker icon on top there is black portion not fully done

    -th_boss-1-1-.png -th_backbreaker.png

    dinner time~

    continue

    -th_notes1.png -th_bossicon-1.png
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 09-09-2012 at 11:21 PM.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (09-09-2012), Bente (09-09-2012), Karoonchai (09-09-2012), Lucys (09-09-2012), MyJoosBox (09-14-2012), Sk37cH (09-09-2012)

  5. #11663
    The Heist in night mod

    -heist.png

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bente For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (09-09-2012), yakitori2009 (09-09-2012)

  7. #11664
    Can anyone share the iconoclasm layout for SB Fullweatherlucys

  8. #11665
    does it really exists? the super transparent?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -x1k784.png  
    Last edited by chanono; 09-09-2012 at 11:19 AM.

  9. #11666
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbby View Post
    Can anyone share the iconoclasm layout for SB Fullweatherlucys
    I it have put several times, greetings

    mios tighter.zip

    My springboard



    the wall that I have done for this widget





    thanks to the creators of the original ones
    Last edited by Lucys; 09-09-2012 at 10:46 AM.

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    Carbby (09-09-2012), chokem (09-10-2012), folch28 (09-09-2012), nwmtnbiker (09-09-2012), The.Drifter (09-09-2012), vtx106 (09-09-2012), yakitori2009 (09-09-2012)

  11. #11667
    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    I made brand new one because the backbreaker icon on top there is black port not fully done

    -th_boss-1-1-.png -th_backbreaker.png

    dinner time~

    continue

    -th_notes1.png -th_bossicon-1.png
    Thanx Bruv...Much appriciated! Could u plz do da phone one too, Wll hit thanx once i am near computr!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to AWSUM For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (09-09-2012)

  13. #11668
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    I it have put several times, greetings

    mios tighter.zip

    My springboard



    the wall that I have done for this widget





    thanks to the creators of the original ones

    Thanks for sharing, very nice walls

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (09-09-2012)

  15. #11669
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    I it have put several times, greetings

    mios tighter.zip

    My springboard



    the wall that I have done for this widget





    thanks to the creators of the original ones
    Could u share your dock.. also how did u get the date and what do these need to be named and put where?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to xKMAN83x For This Useful Post:

    meneertje (09-09-2012)

  17. #11670
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Could u share your dock.. also how did u get the date and what do these need to be named and put where?
    this is reflect dock , thanks a Pinoy
    PinoyBits.theme.rar

    it is the widget as it has been modified by me equal to that of the image

    SBNOIMAGFullWeatherlucys.theme.rar

    Thanks Schnedi for widget
    Last edited by Lucys; 09-09-2012 at 03:44 PM.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    chokem (09-10-2012), metaserph (09-09-2012), yakitori2009 (09-09-2012)

  19. #11671
    iPhone? More like MyPhone meneertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 427 Times in 124 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    hello here you have your icons, I hope that you should like, for greetings



    is there someone who can make those icons for night mod THNX alot

  20. #11672
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meneertje View Post
    is there someone who can make those icons for night mod THNX alot
    you have them here I hope that you should like, greetings



    Last edited by Lucys; 09-09-2012 at 04:57 PM.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    folch28 (09-11-2012), meneertje (09-09-2012), metaserph (09-09-2012), yakitori2009 (09-09-2012)

  22. #11673
    Hi all, please help make a 3D icon
    - Gangstar Rio
    - Shark Dash
    - Horn
    - Michael Jackson The Experience
    - Order & Chaos
    - Dungeon Hunter 3
    - Avengers Initiative
    - Reckless Racing 2
    - Death Rally
    - Dead Space
    - ShadowGun

    - SoundHound
    - vShared

    - Color Mail Labels (tweak)

    Thanks in advance


    PD. Can I have zeppelin logos saying "omar"
    Last edited by JOVR06; 09-09-2012 at 07:24 PM.

  23. #11674
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    746
    Thanks
    1,397
    Thanked 327 Times in 205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Can i request these in night mod plz...
    Name:  th_backbreaker.png
Views: 1365
Size:  13.6 KBName:  th_boss-1.png
Views: 1382
Size:  15.9 KBName:  th_bossicon-1.png
Views: 1359
Size:  15.8 KBName:  th_notes1.png
Views: 1367
Size:  18.1 KBName:  th_phonev95.png
Views: 1361
Size:  14.0 KB
    Thanx
    Please Help Why is it that all my icons were theme or most of them but the insta**ous icon was not how can I fix that thank you

  24. #11675
    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Thanx Bruv...Much appriciated! Could u plz do da phone one too, Wll hit thanx once i am near computr!
    here is your phone / music icons port to night mod

    -th_phonev95.png -music.png

    cheers^^
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 09-09-2012 at 10:01 PM.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    666xDevilmanx666 (09-11-2012), AWSUM (09-11-2012)

  26. #11676
    Quote Originally Posted by JOVR06 View Post
    Hi all, please help make a 3D icon
    - Gangstar Rio
    - Shark Dash
    - Horn
    - Michael Jackson The Experience
    - Order & Chaos
    - Dungeon Hunter 3
    - Avengers Initiative
    - Reckless Racing 2
    - Death Rally
    - Dead Space
    - ShadowGun

    - SoundHound
    - vShared

    - Color Mail Labels (tweak)

    Thanks in advance


    PD. Can I have zeppelin logos saying "omar"
    hmmm... some of these icons are already made
    go to elilab photobucket page and search

  27. #11677
    Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    hmmm... some of these icons are already made
    go to elilab photobucket page and search
    after searching only found SoundHound icon

  28. #11678
    Quote Originally Posted by JOVR06 View Post
    Can I have zeppelin logos saying "omar"
    here is your requested zeppelin logo

    Name:  black@2x.png
Views: 1160
Size:  5.1 KBName:  etched@2x.png
Views: 1139
Size:  5.0 KBName:  silver@2x.png
Views: 1159
Size:  4.9 KB


    Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Please Help Why is it that all my icons were theme or most of them but the insta**ous icon was not how can I fix that thank you
    you can create a folder name com.hackulo.us.insta**ous with [email protected] in your boss theme > Bundles file
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 09-09-2012 at 11:20 PM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    JOVR06 (09-10-2012)

  30. #11679
    i want the in-sta-ll0us icon with no red strings please thanks!

    and the music volume and buttons are so close to each other.. anyway to fix it! ? thanks

    keep this thread alive!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1347251043.192356.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1347251097.174856.jpg  
    iPhone 4 Running on 5.1.1

    I'm not rich so I don't need to buy a new phone with only little thing changes.

  31. #11680
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    746
    Thanks
    1,397
    Thanked 327 Times in 205 Posts

    Can someone make me a nice insta**ous icon for day and night theme and one question once the icon is done how do I save it to my phone I'm using ifile a million thank yous in advance👍😊☝👌😄

Page 584 of 773 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574582583584585586 594 634 684 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •