+ Reply
Page 581 of 772 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571579580581582583 591 631 681 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,620 of 15422

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by donkeylarry Yakatori - THANK YOU!!! Had the clock "icon" and it still had the stock hands behind the Live Clock generated, but got it working!!! One more
...
  1. #11601
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    Yakatori - THANK YOU!!! Had the clock "icon" and it still had the stock hands behind the Live Clock generated, but got it working!!! One more favor to ask... Where can I find that Status Bar in your SB image above???

    Attachment 611016

    Ideally, I want the one with just the metal banner in the middle vs. the full length one I mentioned before. Thanks so much and have a great weekend!!!
    I am using the statusbar made by nateD for MiOS theme but changed a little myself, it is a winterboard theme so very easy to apply.
    here is the download link if you wanted: credit to nateD for the statusbar theme

    nateD_MiOS_statusbar.zip

    As you can see from my springboard, I am using full page GPS weathericon with iWidget from schnedi with some changes myself.
    Hence I want my statusbar to have see through effect so I changed the opacity to make it semi-transparent



    unzip and ssh to var/starsh/Theme.xxxxx, make sure is located most top in your winterboard list, apply and respring~

    Cheers^^

    Edit there is free Cydia tweak like ArrangeStatusBar or paid tweak StatusTweak which can move around the statusbar icons freely
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 09-07-2012 at 06:21 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    donkeylarry (09-10-2012), Lucys (09-09-2012)

  3. #11602
    iPhone? More like MyPhone emmanravalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    anyone having this problem. the volume and the buttons in the music are so close to each other. is there anyway to fix this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1347065747.799568.jpg  
    iPhone 4 Running on 5.1.1

    I'm not rich so I don't need to buy a new phone with only little thing changes.

  4. #11603
    Theme Modder johncon68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Manchester/UK
    Posts
    2,345
    Thanks
    4,980
    Thanked 10,886 Times in 2,097 Posts

    Wow not been on the thread for ages. And it's too late at night to start reading from page 300. I'll call back in morning this is a theme that just shouts me. But hang on Boss iOS. I'm on my way. See you in morning. Love this theme great ppl in here. Wow and Yakitor has been here from the start. Good going Pal

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (09-09-2012), yakitori2009 (09-07-2012)

  6. #11604
    iPhone? More like MyPhone emmanravalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    I am using the statusbar made by nateD for MiOS theme but changed a little myself, it is a winterboard theme so very easy to apply.
    here is the download link if you wanted: credit to nateD for the statusbar theme

    nateD_MiOS_statusbar.zip

    As you can see from my springboard, I am using full page GPS weathericon with iWidget from schnedi with some changes myself.
    Hence I want my statusbar to have see through effect so I changed the opacity to make it semi-transparent



    unzip and ssh to var/starsh/Theme.xxxxx, make sure is located most top in your winterboard list, apply and respring~

    Cheers^^

    Edit there is free Cydia tweak like ArrangeStatusBar or paid tweak StatusTweak which can move around the statusbar icons freely

    how did you make the edgy lcd widget fit the homepage. and is there anyway to change the green colours of the text and the slider in blue instead of green

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to emmanravalo For This Useful Post:

    donkeylarry (09-10-2012)

  8. #11605
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Hi All~
    I have checked my mediafire links and found about 600 times download for boss LiveClock theme which I made early.
    Hence I remake Version 2 with the new Clock Face and change the LiveClock.plist to match with boss style this time (color/shape/length of hands), you may download the Version 2 from below:

    Boss LiveClockV2.theme.zip

    Boss LiveClock NightV2.theme.zip

    Boss LiveClock DayV2.theme.zip

    Image


    Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by iphonedanne View Post
    Anyone know how i can get rid of 2 buttons layout when i answer or called, or change wallpaper etc , looks really ugly.
    Someone must know :>?, or des everyone use it with that ugly screen ?
    Attachment 610916
    I did not see such screen, you can try CallBar from Cydia (paid tweak). It is a nice tweak~

    Quote Originally Posted by khanjaar View Post
    Please, can anyone guide me, STEP by STEP...to help me setup weather widget?? I just downloaded MyLocation ( for iOS 5.1.1), but i don't not know how to get everything working. I want to use this or this. THANKS AND HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP. Attachment 610966Attachment 610967
    Did you follow exactly what MamaJaay has written? You cannot download GPS LockScreen theme from Cydia if you are iOS 5.1.1
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6667244
    I don't have myLocation tweak installed but I can make all GPS widget working normally by using myLocation.txt file

    Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    Wow not been on the thread for ages. And it's too late at night to start reading from page 300. I'll call back in morning this is a theme that just shouts me. But hang on Boss iOS. I'm on my way. See you in morning. Love this theme great ppl in here. Wow and Yakitor has been here from the start. Good going Pal
    Hi bro~
    glad to see you here again, been busy in MiOS / Edgy?? haha
    Enjoy your reading

    Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    how did you make the edgy lcd widget fit the homepage. and is there anyway to change the green colours of the text and the slider in blue instead of green
    The LCDForecast is iWidget by schnedi, so you can move anywhere in your springboard.
    I think you need to change the Ribbon image and Style.css in order to make it blue but I am not going to touch it since green is my favorite color
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 09-08-2012 at 12:06 AM.

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    2y2d (09-07-2012), chungsoi (09-10-2012), jc4108 (09-08-2012), Laxu (09-08-2012), Lucys (09-09-2012)

  10. #11606
    iPhoneaholic 666xDevilmanx666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 317 Times in 180 Posts

    Can I request the "Icon Guru" Yakitori to make me a New England Patriots icon?
    Would be great to have the "Flying Elvis" (aka current helmet logo... NOT the OLD logo with the guy hiking the football) I HATE that one! lol ...& possibly some cool 3-D football kind of sticking out of the icon?

    No rush, I love your work....you're almost like ellab 2.0 who is another great icon maker, who's work I love as well.

    Thank you if you choose to make this.




    **Edit ...Almost forgot ..please make it in the Night mod.

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-ipod.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-movies.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-music.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-settings.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-tools2.png

    I was also wondering if you, or anyone could add a little Cyan to this icons?
    Like on the one with the tools, just make the bluish part of the tool on the left cyan...the movie one with the white stars, can you make them cyan?
    The music note that is blue, and the white circle on the headphones all cyan would be great...oh and the tiny dot on the CD-ROM.
    If not, it's cool...don't know till you ask, right? lol

    Love this theme!



    **Edit: Disregard using the icons I posted...stupid me was looking at icons that are not Night mod! ...going to find the correct ones, unless someone just figures I meant to post Night Mod
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 09-08-2012 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Being stupid.

  11. #11607
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    Can I request the "Icon Guru" Yakitori to make me a New England Patriots icon?
    Would be great to have the "Flying Elvis" (aka current helmet logo... NOT the OLD logo with the guy hiking the football) I HATE that one! lol ...& possibly some cool 3-D football kind of sticking out of the icon?

    No rush, I love your work....you're almost like ellab 2.0 who is another great icon maker, who's work I love as well.

    Thank you if you choose to make this.




    **Edit ...Almost forgot ..please make it in the Night mod.
    Hi, thank you for your compliment
    I am still learning PS cause I use the software to touch up photos mainly, never think of making icons before.
    Back to the topic, are you talking about this logo?

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-new_england_patriots_logo-9204.png

    just want to make sure before I start working on it

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    666xDevilmanx666 (09-08-2012)

  13. #11608
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meneertje View Post




    Working on night mod. now i can use day and night mod.

    where can i find de icon shadow for springboard icons?
    Hi. Could you please share your status bar? Thanx!!

  14. #11609
    iPhone? More like MyPhone meneertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 427 Times in 124 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vtx106 View Post
    Hi. Could you please share your status bar? Thanx!!
    if you go back some pages its there...

  15. #11610
    iPhoneaholic 666xDevilmanx666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 317 Times in 180 Posts

    Yes exactly! ...I can't stand the OLD logo.
    Thank You so much for your quick response.


    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    Hi, thank you for your compliment
    I am still learning PS cause I use the software to touch up photos mainly, never think of making icons before.
    Back to the topic, are you talking about this logo?

    Attachment 611060

    just want to make sure before I start working on it
    I got too excited from your prompt response that I posted in the wrong area...lol , but yes that is exactly the right logo.
    Thank You so much!
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 09-08-2012 at 02:32 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (09-08-2012)

  17. #11611
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Can anyone share this theme, please? Or the bundles. Very nice icons. Thanks. boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_4029.png

  18. #11612
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    help im using Max_Pain weather widget and there is a thin white line around the edge of my homescreen. any solution?

  19. #11613
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Would you mind sharing the bundles, please? Icons are awesome !! Thank you.

  20. #11614
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    lol is there an easiest way to change the icon? i downloaded the icon pack but how can i change it to all icons? or should i do it manually?

  21. #11615
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    Yes exactly! ...I can't stand the OLD logo.
    Thank You so much for your quick response.

    I got too excited from your prompt response that I posted in the wrong area...lol , but yes that is exactly the right logo.
    Thank You so much!
    Here is your requested icon:

    New England Patriots


    120 x 120 pixels

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-patriots.png

    you can see from the larger icon that it has floating effect with layers on by another

    For the rest of the icons, I need to take a look, some can be done because the image is very small and I didn't make them.

    cheers^

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    666xDevilmanx666 (09-08-2012), erayser (09-08-2012), EricB78 (09-08-2012), Laxu (09-08-2012), Lucys (09-09-2012), ShioN915 (10-10-2012)

  23. #11616
    iPhoneaholic 666xDevilmanx666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    387
    Thanks
    863
    Thanked 317 Times in 180 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    here is your requested icon:

    New england patriots


    120 x 120 pixels

    Attachment 611068

    you can see from the larger icon that it has floating effect with layers on by another

    for the rest of the icons, i need to take a look, some can be done because the image is very small and i didn't make them.

    Cheers^
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-jaw-dropping-face-68048012641.jpeg

    THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!


    thank you so much! ...You truly are a MASTER! :d

    I AM STILL FLOORED ...SPEECHLESS!
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 09-08-2012 at 04:29 AM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (09-08-2012)

  25. #11617
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    where i can find settings and clock in bundle

    Quote Originally Posted by khanjaar View Post
    Can anyone share this theme, please? Or the bundles. Very nice icons. Thanks. Attachment 611065
    what weather widget is this?
    Last edited by chanono; 09-08-2012 at 05:40 AM.

  26. #11618
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chanono View Post
    where i can find settings and clock in bundle
    what weather widget is this?
    Not quite sure about your question, if you are looking for the Settings icon in boss theme, here is the path:

    boss.theme\Bundles\com.apple.Preferences\icon@2x and icon@2x~iphone

    For the Clock icon, here is the path:

    boss.theme\Bundles\com.apple.mobiletimer\icon@2x

    That widget I saw it before, seems one of Kruz HD SB weather widget

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (09-09-2012)

  28. #11619
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    3,033
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    [QUOTE=yakitori2009;6671583]Here is your requested icon:

    New England Patriots


    120 x 120 pixels

    Attachment 611068

    you can see from the larger icon that it has floating effect with layers on by another

    For the rest of the icons, I need to take a look, some can be done because the image is very small and I didn't make them.

    Nice icon bro you think you can make me one of Dallas cowboys ?? Please and thank you

  29. #11620
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    Not quite sure about your question, if you are looking for the Settings icon in boss theme, here is the path:

    boss.theme\Bundles\com.apple.Preferences\icon@2x and icon@2x~iphone

    For the Clock icon, here is the path:

    boss.theme\Bundles\com.apple.mobiletimer\icon@2x

    That widget I saw it before, seems one of Kruz HD SB weather widget
    Thank you for all the answer. BTW do you guys manually change the icon or there is a apps that can automatically change it? Also i have facebook, instagram, icon that have a black square outside of it. And do you know the path of native twitter apps? because i cant change the icon. TIA.

    Also it is possible for gps lockscreen to didnt loss the weather information like SB widget if your turn off the wifi.
    Last edited by chanono; 09-08-2012 at 08:44 AM.

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts