Page 581 of 773 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571579580581582583 591 631 681 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,620 of 15444

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

Wow not been on the thread for ages. And it's too late at night to start reading from page 300. I'll call back in morning this is a theme that just shouts me. But hang on Boss iOS. I'm on my way. See you in morning. Love this theme great ppl in here. Wow and Yakitor has been here from the start. Good going Pal

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

Lucys (09-09-2012), yakitori2009 (09-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    I am using the statusbar made by nateD for MiOS theme but changed a little myself, it is a winterboard theme so very easy to apply.
    here is the download link if you wanted: credit to nateD for the statusbar theme

nateD_MiOS_statusbar.zip

As you can see from my springboard, I am using full page GPS weathericon with iWidget from schnedi with some changes myself.
    Hence I want my statusbar to have see through effect so I changed the opacity to make it semi-transparent

unzip and ssh to var/starsh/Theme.xxxxx, make sure is located most top in your winterboard list, apply and respring~

Cheers^^

Edit there is free Cydia tweak like ArrangeStatusBar or paid tweak StatusTweak which can move around the statusbar icons freely

how did you make the edgy lcd widget fit the homepage. and is there anyway to change the green colours of the text and the slider in blue instead of green

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emmanravalo For This Useful Post:

donkeylarry (09-10-2012)

Hi All~
    I have checked my mediafire links and found about 600 times download for boss LiveClock theme which I made early.
    Hence I remake Version 2 with the new Clock Face and change the LiveClock.plist to match with boss style this time (color/shape/length of hands), you may download the Version 2 from below:

Boss LiveClockV2.theme.zip

Boss LiveClock NightV2.theme.zip

Boss LiveClock DayV2.theme.zip

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by iphonedanne View Post
    Anyone know how i can get rid of 2 buttons layout when i answer or called, or change wallpaper etc , looks really ugly.
    Someone must know :>?, or des everyone use it with that ugly screen ?
    Attachment 610916
    I did not see such screen, you can try CallBar from Cydia (paid tweak). It is a nice tweak~

Quote Originally Posted by khanjaar View Post
    Please, can anyone guide me, STEP by STEP...to help me setup weather widget?? I just downloaded MyLocation ( for iOS 5.1.1), but i don't not know how to get everything working. I want to use this or this. THANKS AND HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP. Attachment 610966Attachment 610967
    Did you follow exactly what MamaJaay has written? You cannot download GPS LockScreen theme from Cydia if you are iOS 5.1.1
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6667244
    I don't have myLocation tweak installed but I can make all GPS widget working normally by using myLocation.txt file

Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    Wow not been on the thread for ages. And it's too late at night to start reading from page 300. I'll call back in morning this is a theme that just shouts me. But hang on Boss iOS. I'm on my way. See you in morning. Love this theme great ppl in here. Wow and Yakitor has been here from the start. Good going Pal
    Hi bro~
    glad to see you here again, been busy in MiOS / Edgy?? haha
    Enjoy your reading

Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    how did you make the edgy lcd widget fit the homepage. and is there anyway to change the green colours of the text and the slider in blue instead of green
    The LCDForecast is iWidget by schnedi, so you can move anywhere in your springboard.
    I think you need to change the Ribbon image and Style.css in order to make it blue but I am not going to touch it since green is my favorite color
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 09-08-2012 at 01:06 AM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

2y2d (09-08-2012), chungsoi (09-10-2012), jc4108 (09-08-2012), Laxu (09-09-2012), Lucys (09-09-2012)

Can I request the "Icon Guru" Yakitori to make me a New England Patriots icon?
    Would be great to have the "Flying Elvis" (aka current helmet logo... NOT the OLD logo with the guy hiking the football) I HATE that one! lol ...& possibly some cool 3-D football kind of sticking out of the icon?

No rush, I love your work....you're almost like ellab 2.0 who is another great icon maker, who's work I love as well.

Thank you if you choose to make this.

**Edit ...Almost forgot ..please make it in the Night mod.

-ipod.png-movies.png-music.png-settings.png-tools2.png

I was also wondering if you, or anyone could add a little Cyan to this icons?
    Like on the one with the tools, just make the bluish part of the tool on the left cyan...the movie one with the white stars, can you make them cyan?
    The music note that is blue, and the white circle on the headphones all cyan would be great...oh and the tiny dot on the CD-ROM.
    If not, it's cool...don't know till you ask, right? lol

Love this theme!

**Edit: Disregard using the icons I posted...stupid me was looking at icons that are not Night mod! ...going to find the correct ones, unless someone just figures I meant to post Night Mod
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 09-08-2012 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    Can I request the "Icon Guru" Yakitori to make me a New England Patriots icon?
    Would be great to have the "Flying Elvis" (aka current helmet logo... NOT the OLD logo with the guy hiking the football) I HATE that one! lol ...& possibly some cool 3-D football kind of sticking out of the icon?

No rush, I love your work....you're almost like ellab 2.0 who is another great icon maker, who's work I love as well.

Thank you if you choose to make this.

**Edit ...Almost forgot ..please make it in the Night mod.
    Hi, thank you for your compliment
    I am still learning PS cause I use the software to touch up photos mainly, never think of making icons before.
    Back to the topic, are you talking about this logo?

-new_england_patriots_logo-9204.png

just want to make sure before I start working on it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

666xDevilmanx666 (09-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by meneertje View Post

Working on night mod. now i can use day and night mod.

where can i find de icon shadow for springboard icons?
    Hi. Could you please share your status bar? Thanx!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone meneertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vtx106 View Post
    Hi. Could you please share your status bar? Thanx!!
    if you go back some pages its there...

Yes exactly! ...I can't stand the OLD logo.
    Thank You so much for your quick response.

Hi, thank you for your compliment
    I am still learning PS cause I use the software to touch up photos mainly, never think of making icons before.
    Back to the topic, are you talking about this logo?

-new_england_patriots_logo-9204.png

just want to make sure before I start working on it
    I got too excited from your prompt response that I posted in the wrong area...lol , but yes that is exactly the right logo.
    Thank You so much!
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 09-08-2012 at 03:32 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

yakitori2009 (09-08-2012)

Can anyone share this theme, please? Or the bundles. Very nice icons. Thanks. -img_4029.png

help im using Max_Pain weather widget and there is a thin white line around the edge of my homescreen. any solution?

Would you mind sharing the bundles, please? Icons are awesome !! Thank you.

lol is there an easiest way to change the icon? i downloaded the icon pack but how can i change it to all icons? or should i do it manually?

Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    Yes exactly! ...I can't stand the OLD logo.
    Thank You so much for your quick response.

I got too excited from your prompt response that I posted in the wrong area...lol , but yes that is exactly the right logo.
    Thank You so much!
    Here is your requested icon:

New England Patriots

120 x 120 pixels

-patriots.png

you can see from the larger icon that it has floating effect with layers on by another

For the rest of the icons, I need to take a look, some can be done because the image is very small and I didn't make them.

cheers^

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

666xDevilmanx666 (09-08-2012), erayser (09-08-2012), EricB78 (09-08-2012), Laxu (09-09-2012), Lucys (09-09-2012), ShioN915 (10-10-2012)

here is your requested icon:

New england patriots

120 x 120 pixels

-patriots.png

you can see from the larger icon that it has floating effect with layers on by another

for the rest of the icons, i need to take a look, some can be done because the image is very small and i didn't make them.

Cheers^
    -jaw-dropping-face-68048012641.jpeg

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!

thank you so much! ...You truly are a MASTER! :d

I AM STILL FLOORED ...SPEECHLESS!
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 09-08-2012 at 05:29 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

yakitori2009 (09-08-2012)

where i can find settings and clock in bundle

Quote Originally Posted by khanjaar View Post
    Can anyone share this theme, please? Or the bundles. Very nice icons. Thanks. -img_4029.png
    what weather widget is this?
    Last edited by chanono; 09-08-2012 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chanono View Post
    where i can find settings and clock in bundle
    what weather widget is this?
    Not quite sure about your question, if you are looking for the Settings icon in boss theme, here is the path:

boss.theme\Bundles\com.apple.Preferences\icon@2x and icon@2x~iphone

For the Clock icon, here is the path:

boss.theme\Bundles\com.apple.mobiletimer\icon@2x

That widget I saw it before, seems one of Kruz HD SB weather widget

24. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

Lucys (09-09-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 564 Posts

[QUOTE=yakitori2009;6671583]Here is your requested icon:

New England Patriots

120 x 120 pixels

-patriots.png

For the rest of the icons, I need to take a look, some can be done because the image is very small and I didn't make them.

Nice icon bro you think you can make me one of Dallas cowboys ?? Please and thank you

Not quite sure about your question, if you are looking for the Settings icon in boss theme, here is the path:

boss.theme\Bundles\com.apple.Preferences\icon@2x and icon@2x~iphone

For the Clock icon, here is the path:

boss.theme\Bundles\com.apple.mobiletimer\icon@2x

That widget I saw it before, seems one of Kruz HD SB weather widget
    Thank you for all the answer. BTW do you guys manually change the icon or there is a apps that can automatically change it? Also i have facebook, instagram, icon that have a black square outside of it. And do you know the path of native twitter apps? because i cant change the icon. TIA.

Also it is possible for gps lockscreen to didnt loss the weather information like SB widget if your turn off the wifi.
    Last edited by chanono; 09-08-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Updated with minor fixes.

#GroupEffort
    Max_Pain and the_Durben
    http://bit.ly/boss_MP_CMC_DB_Ultimate_SB_iWidget

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

erayser (09-08-2012), EricB78 (09-08-2012), Laxu (09-09-2012), limitzero (02-10-2013), Lucys (09-09-2012), Sk37cH (09-08-2012), The_Durben (09-08-2012), yakitori2009 (09-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chanono View Post
    Thank you for all the answer. BTW do you guys manually change the icon or there is a apps that can automatically change it? Also i have facebook, instagram, icon that have a black square outside of it. And do you know the path of native twitter apps? because i cant change the icon. TIA.
    Also it is possible for gps lockscreen to didnt loss the weather information like SB widget if your turn off the wifi.
    There is no such Cydia tweak will naming all the custom icons for users, I would like to buy such tweak if available
    Partly because all custom icons can be used freely for any apps depending on user preferences... example you can pick Camera Plus custom icon for your native Camera icon, hope I make it clear for you and this is what custom icons for the theme

Can you post your screenshot here? It is hard to imagine what problem you are facing...

For native twitter apps, the path is :

boss.theme\Bundles\com.atebits.Tweetie2\Icon@2x, Icon-dogfood@2x and Icon-production@2x

I won't loss weather info when WIFI is off or not available (I have data plan with telecom provider)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

Lucys (09-09-2012)

Page 581 of 773 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571579580581582583 591 631 681 ... LastLast