Page 576 of 773 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566574575576577578 586 626 676 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,520 of 15450

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #11501
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts

    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! I am about to throw my phone into the monitor. Once upon a time everything was fine, but I have tried to go in and add a few user mod icons (from this thread and Eliab etc) and I have downloaded the icon image and gone into photo editor and resized to match the other icons (120 x 120). I have then added these files to boss.theme in the Icon Folder naming simply (Bible.png, Chrome.png etc.) As you see, the icons are huge and don't reflect what I tried to do.

    -photo.png

    Do I need to name the images "[email protected]" also or instead?!? And do these files go in this boss.theme Icon folder OR do they need to go into boss.day,mod.theme also or instead of boss.theme?!?

    Sorry for the ignorance, but as I said, going insane here.

    More importantly, for some reason my Contacts App/Icon will not open. It immediately flashes and shuts down. I have tried to search for a fix online for this, but so far, nothing. Any thoughts from the brilliant minds on here?!?

    Thank you for anyone's time with some help! You will be saving a phone's life!!!

  2. #11502
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! I am about to throw my phone into the monitor. Once upon a time everything was fine, but I have tried to go in and add a few user mod icons (from this thread and Eliab etc) and I have downloaded the icon image and gone into photo editor and resized to match the other icons (120 x 120). I have then added these files to boss.theme in the Icon Folder naming simply (Bible.png, Chrome.png etc.) As you see, the icons are huge and don't reflect what I tried to do.



    -photo.png

    Do I need to name the images "[email protected]" also or instead?!? And do these files go in this boss.theme Icon folder OR do they need to go into boss.day,mod.theme also or instead of boss.theme?!?

    Sorry for the ignorance, but as I said, going insane here.

    More importantly, for some reason my Contacts App/Icon will not open. It immediately flashes and shuts down. I have tried to search for a fix online for this, but so far, nothing. Any thoughts from the brilliant minds on here?!?

    Thank you for anyone's time with some help! You will be saving a phone's life!!!
    You need 2 icons in that folder.... Example
    Bible.png
    [email protected]
    Chrome.png
    [email protected]

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasky For This Useful Post:

    donkeylarry (09-04-2012)

  4. #11503
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    here you have it, greetings

    You are a star :-)

    Not that I want to push my luck but can you or somebody make me a cool 3D run meter icon "or a cool jogging one" in normal please

    Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  5. #11504

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    donkeylarry (09-04-2012)

  7. #11505
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Just a wall, I take no credit
    can u post with shelves?

  8. #11506
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Agreed. Also, I would reboot your phone a few times to see if the contacts app will reopen.
    Thank you! And do I just need to add these in JUST the boss.theme folder or BOTH the boss.theme AND the boss.mod.theme?!?

    I have rebooted numerous times and the Contacts app still shuts down

  9. #11507
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    Thank you! And do I just need to add these in JUST the boss.theme folder or BOTH the boss.theme AND the boss.mod.theme?!?

    I have rebooted numerous times and the Contacts app still shuts down
    If I was you pal I would disable the theme in Winter board and un install the theme in Cydia and stat again.

    You could ssh into your phone and drag the icons out that you know are good.

    You will spend hours messing when a simple un install and re install should sort it out

    Just my opinion

    And if you get all your icons from elilab's link I think it's #11415

    You will not need to re size the :-)
    Last edited by Richard; 09-04-2012 at 02:08 PM.
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-05-2012)

  11. #11508
    Could anyone make a zeppelin logo for virgin mobile -images.jpg

  12. #11509
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    Thank you! And do I just need to add these in JUST the boss.theme folder or BOTH the boss.theme AND the boss.mod.theme?!?

    I have rebooted numerous times and the Contacts app still shuts down
    I would turn off ALL mobile substrate options and see if your contacts app will open. If it won't, then a restore is needed. It it WILL, then a tweak is interfering with it. Turn mobile substrate stuff back on, one at a time, until the error occurs again. Once the error happens again, you'll know what tweak is conflicting and remove it.

  13. #11510
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    Sorry to bother can I get this icon for night mod thanks in advance


    greetings

    hello, today I have made this for mod night, thanks to erayser, nateD, Schnedi and all the creators in general, hope that they should like, greetings



    nateDerayserlucys.theme.rar
    Last edited by Lucys; 09-04-2012 at 03:45 PM.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-05-2012), erayser (09-04-2012), folch28 (09-10-2012), Laxu (09-09-2012), yakitori2009 (09-05-2012)

  15. #11511
    accidentally delete files based theme and guess boss.theme delete icons needed to autocreate someone could help me recover and that route to get me going again? is that I have customized the theme changing some things and I would not start from scratch thanks.

    edit:Thanks, issue solved, just copy a folder was no longer necessary.
    Last edited by (((Pipo 79))); 09-04-2012 at 04:38 PM.

  16. #11512
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    3,062
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 564 Posts

    [QUOTE=Lucys;6667933]

    Thanks for the icon Lucys really appreciate it 👊

  17. #11513
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    This is how i look today.

    Thanks to everyone for everything
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  18. #11514
    Runmeter or any other app that monitor your exercise


    -runmeter.png-runmeter1.png-runmeter2.png

    Sorry, posted a little bit to early.... Night version got too dark.... here's another one

    -gsd.png
    Last edited by Bente; 09-04-2012 at 05:21 PM.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bente For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-05-2012), Lucys (09-04-2012), Richard (09-05-2012), yakitori2009 (09-05-2012)

  20. #11515
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Could anyone make a zeppelin logo for virgin mobile -images.jpg
    here you go..virginmobilezeppelin.zip


  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emmanravalo For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-05-2012), xKMAN83x (09-05-2012)

  22. #11516
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 84 Times in 60 Posts

    Default ??
    I modded the camera grabber from this mod (not sure who the original creator is, but all credits to him/her/them) if anyone is interested, let me know and i will upload. I am just catching up to this awesome theme btw. 400 pages to go - not sure if someone has already done this but it was bugging me and had to make this minor change to match the slider lol

    Thanks!

  23. #11517
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    I modded the camera grabber from this mod (not sure who the original creator is, but all credits to him/her/them) if anyone is interested, let me know and i will upload. I am just catching up to this awesome theme btw. 400 pages to go - not sure if someone has already done this but it was bugging me and had to make this minor change to match the slider lol

    Thanks!
    Thats would be Dacal's lock screen.

  24. #11518
    http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1266/imagegre.jpg

    Can anyone make me these two icons in night mod. TIA.

  25. #11519
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,155
    Thanks
    5,181
    Thanked 8,108 Times in 1,870 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    where do you get the custom slider? normally it should be winterboard theme

    boss slider.theme.zip

    apply in winterboard and respring (you can change the image as your liking)
    I can't find that slider anywhere in the theme. Can anyone confirm that it's meant to be in the original version. I got mine from the themit app. TIA :?

  26. #11520
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    1,545
    Thanked 357 Times in 226 Posts

    One quick question on Bleigmaster ribbon sb and locksreen there's a choice to change the ribbon color and the clock hand I try to change it to pink on both and nothing happen what am I doing wrong can someone help Please thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    hello I put them the linkage of discharge, tranks schnedi and nated because I have put things of the two, greetings



    SB FullWeatherlucys.theme.rar
    Hi Lucy can u share the icons u use on the sb and if u don't mind can u give me little help on teaching me how I can intall these and use them instead of the stock that came with the theme thank you
    Last edited by Chula; 09-04-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Page 576 of 773 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566574575576577578 586 626 676 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •