Page 574 of 773 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564572573574575576 584 624 674 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,480 of 15444

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #11461
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    Posting a pic of my SB.



    Consists of only one page, all folders with infinifolders. Using Max_Pa1n's SB widget. Because I keep the App Store and Cydia outside my folders, I decided to manually change the icons of each to make them match the other foldericons.

    Can't thank everybody enough (especially Yakitori) for the time spent contributing icons, widgets, and wallpapers throughout the forum!
    Share you use widgets okay to me,

    I use the original problems

  2. #11462
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    754
    Thanks
    1,408
    Thanked 331 Times in 208 Posts

    Hi I wanted to know where can I find all the new SB and lockscreen for this theme I bought the theme but a lot of the SB and lockscreens that I'm seeing here do not come with the theme thank you

  3. #11463
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts

    I'm sure this has been answered several times, but can anyone share the proper way to save icons (i.e. from Eliab Photobucket or this thread)? Where they need to save in iFile etc?!? The ones I have saved either appear too large or too small and there is no easy way to resize through the phone. Many many thanks!!!

  4. #11464
    Green Apple DarkShot7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tapachula, Chiapas, Mexico
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    I'm sure this has been answered several times, but can anyone share the proper way to save icons (i.e. from Eliab Photobucket or this thread)? Where they need to save in iFile etc?!? The ones I have saved either appear too large or too small and there is no easy way to resize through the phone. Many many thanks!!!
    You need to resize it with a photo editor in your pc, and rename the icon with the name of the SB icon (example: MewSeek) exactly like it appears on your SB and copy into Themes>boss.ios theme> icons
    I love my iPhone

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkShot7 For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (09-03-2012)

  6. #11465
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts

    Thanks! I was hoping to be able to resize without a PC, but I guess I'll have to wait. Appreciate the response!!!

  7. #11466
    Crazy about this whole setup thanks to all those that made this possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1346723120.107389.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1346723129.766078.jpg  

  8. #11467
    Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    Share you use widgets okay to me,

    I use the original problems

    The widget I use is Max_Pa1n's (boss.MPSB.theme)

    Download Here: boss.MPSB.theme.zip

    Make sure you have MyLocation installed in order for it to work.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MyJoosBox For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (09-03-2012)

  10. #11468
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DR
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 56 Times in 37 Posts

    cat you tall me how to setup the weather please
    Quote Originally Posted by Breinstein View Post
    Hi can you please tell me how I can get my statusbar to look like yours ?

  11. #11469
    Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Hi I wanted to know where can I find all the new SB and lockscreen for this theme I bought the theme but a lot of the SB and lockscreens that I'm seeing here do not come with the theme thank you
    you can find from the below link of most widgets gathered by laxu

    RooMyShare.com - boss ios theme: 107 files

    Good luck~

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    Chula (09-03-2012), Laxu (09-05-2012)

  13. #11470
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    754
    Thanks
    1,408
    Thanked 331 Times in 208 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    you can find from the below link of most widgets gathered by laxu

    RooMyShare.com - boss ios theme: 107 files

    Good luck~
    Thank You So Much

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Crazy about this whole setup thanks to all those that made this possible.
    If U dont mind can u tell me the name of the sb & lockscreen on ur setup Wow this theme surprises me more n more everyday I have seen the baddest icons,sb and lockscreen U Guys ROCK!When it come to Themes U guys r Bad A**
    Last edited by Chula; 09-03-2012 at 09:57 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chula For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (09-03-2012)

  15. #11471
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DR
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 56 Times in 37 Posts

    how do i fix my weather please hell me i cant se me weather i change de zipcode and nothing change please hell me
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    hello yakitori, only it is necessary to activate the iconweather in the Style.css and it is already, the mask is already in images, it was created for schnedi

  16. #11472
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1346727464.309037.jpg  

  17. #11473
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DR
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 56 Times in 37 Posts

    lucy please hell me wit the weather
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    the fullweatherwidget with images stays very well for me, greetings




  18. #11474
    Quote Originally Posted by edisson2009 View Post
    lucy please hell me wit the weather
    Ok, lets see if we can get you going:

    First lets uninstall the MyLocation through cydia, if you have that option. Then reboot.

    If you didn't install through Cydia and just downloaded the .deb file then on your phone, go to /Applications and delete the "MyLocation.app" folder.

    Now go to /var/mobile and set the permissions for the "Documents" folder. Click on the blue arrow on the right side of the "Documents" folder and set hierarchy to ON, change "Ownership" to mobile & mobile and change "Access Permissions" to read, write and execute for all three.

    Now go to /var/mobile/Documents and delete "locationPath.txt" & "myLocation.txt" files if they exist, if you have a "MyLocation.deb" delete it also. Then reboot again.

    Now you should be clean and are ready to install.


    There are two methods in this guide choose ONLY ONE.


    METHOD ONE
    Download the update from this link:

    MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

    Open in iFile.
    Install the deb

    reboot

    Proceed to step "A" below

    Credits to Creator: Bushe


    METHOD TWO

    Steps:
    Browse to /var/root/Media/
    1. Create a new folder called Cydia
    2. Inside the new Cydia folder, create a folder called AutoInstall
    ( make sure you create these folders exactly as you read them here. The names are case-sensitive. )

    3.download this MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

    Copy the .deb file from that link into AutoInstall folder
    4.Reboot
    5.respring your iDevice.
    6. Proceed to step "A" below


    A) Open the "Settings" app and go to "Location Services". Make sure it is turned on and that you see "MyLocation" in the list. You can turn it to "On" if it is off.

    B) Now open the MyLocation app and turn "sig. change" to on and then close it.


    C) Select your favorite GPS Mod in Winterboard.
    D) respring

    I'm sure you will let me know how this works!

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-04-2012), vtx106 (09-04-2012), yakitori2009 (09-03-2012)

  20. #11475
    Quote Originally Posted by edisson2009 View Post
    how do i fix my weather please hell me i cant se me weather i change de zipcode and nothing change please hell me
    beside to install myLocation that MamaJaay advise you above, you also need to edit your Style.css file

    open Style.css with any text editor (i am using notepad++) and look for this:

    #weatherIcon{

    position:absolute; top:30px; left:0px; width:320px; z-index:-90;

    -webkit-mask-image: url(Images/Mask.png);

    opacity: 0.44;

    display: none; --------> change to display: ;

    save and recheck in winterboard ~ respring

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-04-2012)

  22. #11476
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DR
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 56 Times in 37 Posts

    thank work thank you you the best
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Ok, lets see if we can get you going:

    First lets uninstall the MyLocation through cydia, if you have that option. Then reboot.

    If you didn't install through Cydia and just downloaded the .deb file then on your phone, go to /Applications and delete the "MyLocation.app" folder.

    Now go to /var/mobile and set the permissions for the "Documents" folder. Click on the blue arrow on the right side of the "Documents" folder and set hierarchy to ON, change "Ownership" to mobile & mobile and change "Access Permissions" to read, write and execute for all three.

    Now go to /var/mobile/Documents and delete "locationPath.txt" & "myLocation.txt" files if they exist, if you have a "MyLocation.deb" delete it also. Then reboot again.

    Now you should be clean and are ready to install.


    There are two methods in this guide choose ONLY ONE.


    METHOD ONE
    Download the update from this link:

    MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

    Open in iFile.
    Install the deb

    reboot

    Proceed to step "A" below

    Credits to Creator: Bushe


    METHOD TWO

    Steps:
    Browse to /var/root/Media/
    1. Create a new folder called Cydia
    2. Inside the new Cydia folder, create a folder called AutoInstall
    ( make sure you create these folders exactly as you read them here. The names are case-sensitive. )

    3.download this MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

    Copy the .deb file from that link into AutoInstall folder
    4.Reboot
    5.respring your iDevice.
    6. Proceed to step "A" below


    A) Open the "Settings" app and go to "Location Services". Make sure it is turned on and that you see "MyLocation" in the list. You can turn it to "On" if it is off.

    B) Now open the MyLocation app and turn "sig. change" to on and then close it.


    C) Select your favorite GPS Mod in Winterboard.
    D) respring

    I'm sure you will let me know how this works!

  23. #11477
    trying this shelve wood widget


    still on the works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -a167gm1ceaajgne.jpg  

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to emmanravalo For This Useful Post:

    sercal51 (09-05-2012)

  25. #11478
    Enjoy some wallpapers, everyone!!



    -oo1.png-uu4.png-uu5.png-uu3.png-oo6.png-oo7.png-uu2.png

    Disregard last three attachments on bottom, missing top shelf gradient
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uu0.png   -uu1.png   -uu6.png  
    Last edited by ferlop15; 09-03-2012 at 11:37 PM.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    bolojohn (09-04-2012), emmanravalo (09-03-2012), nwmtnbiker (09-04-2012), vtx106 (09-04-2012)

  27. #11479
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Enjoy some wallpapers, everyone!



    -uu0.png-uu1.png-uu2.png-uu3.png-uu4.png-uu5.png-uu6.png
    wow they are awesome, theya re great on my new widget!!!

  28. #11480
    Images have been updated, thx...older ones were missing top gradient

    Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    wow they are awesome, theya re great on my new widget!!!

Page 574 of 773 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564572573574575576 584 624 674 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •