+ Reply
Page 572 of 772 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562570571572573574 582 622 672 ... LastLast
Results 11,421 to 11,440 of 15422

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by yakitori2009 PM request for FolderIcons in regular boss theme (Gray color) Enlarged Image Some samples Attachment 609803 Attachment 609804 Attachment 609805 Attachment 609806 Attachment 609807 Attachment 609808
...
  1. #11421
    iPhone? More like MyPhone emmanravalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post


    that gray looks really nice... thank you again, for making custom folder icons for me ...

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Go to the iWidget thread. Durben has posted that widget on there with options so you will get what you are looking for.

    Make sure you read the first page and install the un-stable version of Eldwins iWidget "that way you will get options when themers Like Durben add options to their iWidgets"

    Have fun
    thank you for helping..
    Last edited by emmanravalo; 09-02-2012 at 11:56 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emmanravalo For This Useful Post:

    MyJoosBox (09-03-2012), yakitori2009 (09-03-2012)

  3. #11422
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    1,865
    Thanked 5,107 Times in 1,000 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    thank you very much 0, 191, 255 got it
    Just a wall, I take no credit

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-04-2012), Lucys (09-04-2012)

  5. #11423
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Hi Guys its been a while since I haven't been around but I've been checking on themes for a while a nothing cought my eye like this one I loved it so much that I had to get it right away Damn my phone looks so sexy but of course we always want more specially with all the new mods u gys been doing it keeps getting better I wanted to ask 2 thing on my theme insta**ous icon is not theme and I wanted to know how I can get these two springboards Please I will really Appreciate Ur Help Thank You Attachment 609799Attachment 609800
    I am sure it has been asked and answered before, but I can't find it :-(

    But can somebody please share the Fish Bone signal bars with me and explain where they go.

    Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  6. #11424
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Just a quick request - could someone with some photoshop knowledge make this overlay completely transparent? Cheers!

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-overlay.png

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Go to the iWidget thread. Durben has posted that widget on there with options so you will get what you are looking for.

    Make sure you read the first page and install the un-stable version of Eldwins iWidget "that way you will get options when themers Like Durben add options to their iWidgets"

    Have fun
    Thanks for your help!

  7. #11425
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chungsoi View Post
    Just a quick request - could someone with some photoshop knowledge make this overlay completely transparent? Cheers!

    Attachment 609827



    Thanks for your help!
    No problem. I assume you got it :-)

    It's a great tweak with some amazing stuff.


    You know you can select no overlay for that widget don't you ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

    chungsoi (09-03-2012)

  9. #11426
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    yeah absolutely amazed at what people can come up with.

    hahah i had no idea....how would i go about doing that??

    Is it also possible to display the widget on all the pages without having to add them individually on each page?
    Last edited by chungsoi; 09-03-2012 at 12:43 AM.

  10. #11427
    My iPhone is a Part of Me gotmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    310
    Thanked 744 Times in 318 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by od_high View Post
    Attachment 609783

    pay for it ? if you don't know you dumb **** don't talk aight lil boy, and i did pay for it i bought the **** on themeit , so next time get your fact's correct before you talk reckless my dude . and i ain't get no damn colorkeyboard or no sbsettings with it.

    and there's my paypal image homie so next time don't talk if you don't know famo real talk .
    Ha ha this was funny. I love how upset you just got. Forgive the statement seeing how so many people steal and then ask why things are not complete, very annoying! And I'm no little boy, thanks for the laugh. It made my night. Glad you got it sorted. Enjoy your extra's.

    Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    No one can help me?
    You need wallpaper jpegifier. At least I believe that will solve your problem. Download that set wallpaper from settings and respring. Don't forget to respring
    Last edited by gotmuscle; 09-03-2012 at 12:52 AM.

  11. #11428
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    I am sure it has been asked and answered before, but I can't find it :-(

    But can somebody please share the Fish Bone signal bars with me and explain where they go.

    Thanks
    If you want the Fish bone signal bars, you can download it from my mediafire link below:
    Fishbone wifi signal.zip

    \var\stash\Theme.xxxxx and apply it most top of winterboard ~ respring

    Quote Originally Posted by chungsoi View Post
    Just a quick request - could someone with some photoshop knowledge make this overlay completely transparent? Cheers!
    Attachment 609827
    Thanks for your help!
    If you just need a transparent image with the same size (640 x 70 pixels), here it is

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-overlay1.png

    cheers~
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 09-03-2012 at 01:06 AM.

  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    chokem (09-03-2012), chungsoi (09-03-2012), elilab (09-04-2012), Fr3shJ1v3 (02-28-2013), Laxu (09-03-2012), Lucys (09-03-2012), MyJoosBox (09-03-2012), Richard (09-03-2012)

  13. #11429
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meneertje View Post
    Attachment 609801

    see new screenshot what i mean, wanna change it to digital numbers
    Sorry I had not understood, I think it shows that my English is very bad

  14. #11430
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chungsoi View Post
    yeah absolutely amazed at what people can come up with.

    hahah i had no idea....how would i go about doing that??

    Is it also possible to display the widget on all the pages without having to add them individually on each page?
    Yopu have installed the UN -Stable verstion right ? you need this verstion for the options "it is not un Stable its just called that" then get the iWidget you want "it will say with options" and when you go to add it click user interaction and the options will come up, and select NO OVERLAY and away you go. I know Durben has added this with options as i am using it.

    There is no way of adding it just once, you have to add on each screen, but that way you can have different iWidgets on each screen :-)
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

    chungsoi (09-03-2012)

  16. #11431
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    Sorry I had not understood, I think it shows that my English is very bad
    I think meneertje wants the Clock show in 09:51 instead of ninefiftyone

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (09-03-2012)

  18. #11432
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    If you want the Fish bone signal bars, you can download it from my mediafire link below:
    Fishbone wifi signal.zip

    \var\stash\Theme.xxxxx and apply it most top of winterboard ~ respring



    If you just need a transparent image with the same size (640 x 70 pixels), here it is

    Attachment 609830

    cheers~

    thanks for this
    but if i wanted to add them to the theme instead of a separat winterboard option where are they located in the string. I assume in com.applesptingboard "but just checking"
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  19. #11433
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Yopu have installed the UN -Stable verstion right ? you need this verstion for the options "it is not un Stable its just called that" then get the iWidget you want "it will say with options" and when you go to add it click user interaction and the options will come up, and select NO OVERLAY and away you go. I know Durben has added this with options as i am using it.

    There is no way of adding it just once, you have to add on each screen, but that way you can have different iWidgets on each screen :-)
    I installed the 1.0.0-4...the deb file on the first page and installed it through ifiles
    when i click on add (with user interaction "on"), i dont get any options coming up. It just adds the widget?

    I downloaded the Durben MiniGPS from the iwidgets page. Maybe the version I d/led didnt come with options?

  20. #11434
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    thanks for this
    but if i wanted to add them to the theme instead of a separat winterboard option where are they located in the string. I assume in com.applesptingboard "but just checking"
    If you want to add them directly to theme, I would suggest you copy the UIImages folder of Fishbone theme and place them inside your Lockscreen theme if any, you may put the whole UIImages folder and overwrite your boss theme\UIImages too

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-04-2012), Lucys (09-03-2012)

  22. #11435
    Green Apple Slimschutte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Can anyone answer this question ? If you have an icon pack do you have to replace icons individually or just extract pack into a folder and they just work

  23. #11436
    iPhone? More like MyPhone wery123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 595 Times in 179 Posts

    Where can I get boss ck day mod?

  24. #11437
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wery123 View Post
    Where can I get boss ck day mod?
    you can try to download this http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6611506
    I am not sure cause I don't use color keyboard...

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (09-03-2012)

  26. #11438
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 39 Times in 31 Posts

    Posting a pic of my SB.



    Consists of only one page, all folders with infinifolders. Using Max_Pa1n's SB widget. Because I keep the App Store and Cydia outside my folders, I decided to manually change the icons of each to make them match the other foldericons.

    Can't thank everybody enough (especially Yakitori) for the time spent contributing icons, widgets, and wallpapers throughout the forum!

  27. #11439
    iPhone? More like MyPhone wery123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 595 Times in 179 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    you can try to download this http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6611506
    I am not sure cause I don't use color keyboard...
    Thank you very much yakitori2009

  28. #11440
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    [QUOTE=Lucys;6666011]hello I have modified the sbfullweather of Schnedi and have turned it in lockscreen, I am not a professional woman in these things but I try it to do the best thing that I know, although it is difficult to me to do it very much, hope that you should value it, greetings



    LS FullWeatherlucys.theme.rar

    Great job Lucy. Looks really good. Keep it up. And thanks for sharing

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pnunez1310 For This Useful Post:

    boris1978 (09-17-2012), Lucys (09-03-2012)

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts