Page 571 of 773 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561569570571572573 581 621 671 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,420 of 15452

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #11401
    iPhoneaholic od_high's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    405
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 205 Times in 130 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    It's OK my friend. If someone makes a non educated judgement, then that's all you should take it as Go into themeit, then go to boss, and hit the extras button. Those add-ons may be in there. I can't afford the theme, so I don't run it, but I've browsed through boss on themit.
    Will give it a go right now bro .

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    It's OK my friend. If someone makes a non educated judgement, then that's all you should take it as Go into themeit, then go to boss, and hit the extras button. Those add-ons may be in there. I can't afford the theme, so I don't run it, but I've browsed through boss on themit.
    Just gave it a go but all i see is lockscreen and sb mods and a few other add-ons no ck or sbsettings thought
    Last edited by od_high; 09-02-2012 at 08:58 PM.

  2. #11402
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fidalgo Island
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    1,199
    Thanked 378 Times in 190 Posts

    I'm on themeit right now looking at boss which I've payed for and under Theme Extra Packages it lists 10 items for me and boss.sbsettings and boss color keyboard are there. How many Extras do you have?

  3. #11403
    my sb for now, thanks to durben for the weather widget and drifter for the time and banner itweak widget and wallpaper, larke for the blue icons, and yakitori2009 for the folder icons and elibab photobucket page for the icons.. and fif5y for this awesome theme




    thank you so much everyone loving my sb

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emmanravalo For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-04-2012), The.Drifter (09-03-2012)

  5. #11404
    iPhoneaholic od_high's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    405
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 205 Times in 130 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nwmtnbiker View Post
    I'm on themeit right now looking at boss which I've payed for and under Theme Extra Packages it lists 10 items for me and boss.sbsettings and boss color keyboard are there. How many Extras do you have?
    I just google it and only thing i find is the mods section i can't find the theme extra packages

  6. #11405
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fidalgo Island
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    1,199
    Thanked 378 Times in 190 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by od_high View Post
    I just google it and only thing i find is the mods section i can't find the theme extra packages
    I believe you have to do it from your phone. Go to the boss theme and look for the extras at the bottom right above contact artist and manage theme. Here's a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0034.png  

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nwmtnbiker For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-04-2012), EricB78 (09-03-2012), od_high (09-02-2012), Wildfowler (09-03-2012)

  8. #11406
    Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    request please!
    Folders for editing, hdr and entertainment
    here is your request custom FolderIcons

    -editing.png -emman.png -entertainment.png -hdr.png

    Good day~

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-04-2012), emmanravalo (09-02-2012), Laxu (09-03-2012), Lucys (09-03-2012), MyJoosBox (09-03-2012), ShioN915 (10-10-2012)

  10. #11407
    iPhoneaholic od_high's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    405
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 205 Times in 130 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nwmtnbiker View Post
    I believe you have to do it from your phone. Go to the boss theme and look for the extras at the bottom right above contact artist and manage theme. Here's a pic.
    yeah your right bro , all this time i was looking at the website from my computer i just went onto the themeit app and went under theme's and the packages are there, thanks alot bro .

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to od_high For This Useful Post:

    nwmtnbiker (09-02-2012)

  12. #11408
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fidalgo Island
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    1,199
    Thanked 378 Times in 190 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by od_high View Post
    yeah your right bro , all this time i was looking at the website from my computer i just went onto the themeit app and went under theme's and the packages are there, thanks alot bro .
    No problem glad you got it sorted.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to nwmtnbiker For This Useful Post:

    od_high (09-02-2012)

  14. #11409
    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    here is your request custom FolderIcons

    -editing.png -emman.png -entertainment.png -hdr.png

    Good day~
    awesome, luv it one more please
    can you make me kids folder..
    thanks
    you are awesome

  15. #11410
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    1,585
    Thanked 366 Times in 232 Posts

    Hi Guys its been a while since I haven't been around but I've been checking on themes for a while a nothing cought my eye like this one I loved it so much that I had to get it right away Damn my phone looks so sexy but of course we always want more specially with all the new mods u gys been doing it keeps getting better I wanted to ask 2 thing on my theme insta**ous icon is not theme and I wanted to know how I can get these two springboards Please I will really Appreciate Ur Help Thank You -img_2115-1-.png-jvcdj.jpg
    Last edited by Chula; 09-02-2012 at 10:43 PM.

  16. #11411
    Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    my sb for now, thanks to durben for the weather widget and drifter for the time and banner itweak widget and wallpaper, larke for the blue icons, and yakitori2009 for the folder icons and elibab photobucket page for the icons.. and fif5y for this awesome theme




    thank you so much everyone loving my sb
    Looks good Emman! Is the Durben weather based on MyLocation app? Mind sharing your SB? Cheers.

  17. #11412
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fidalgo Island
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    1,199
    Thanked 378 Times in 190 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Hi Guys its been a while since I haven't been around but I've been checking on themes for a while a nothing cought my eye like this one I loved it so much that I had to get it right away Damn my phone looks so sexy but of course we always want more specially with all the new mods u gys been doing it keeps getting better I wanted to ask 2 thing on my theme insta**ous icon is not theme and I wanted to know how I can get these two springboards Please I will really Appreciated Thank You Attachment 609793Attachment 609794
    Tried to look at the attachments but it says that they are invalid and to contact an administrator?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to nwmtnbiker For This Useful Post:

    Chula (09-02-2012)

  19. #11413
    iPhone? More like MyPhone meneertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 427 Times in 124 Posts

    -img_2927.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    I believe that you have to edit this number in style.css, greetings

    see new screenshot what i mean, wanna change it to digital numbers

  20. #11414
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    1,585
    Thanked 366 Times in 232 Posts

    So Sorry I fix it now thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by nwmtnbiker View Post
    Tried to look at the attachments but it says that they are invalid and to contact an administrator?

  21. #11415
    Could someone pls tell me how I could combine the the Durben weather widget into the style and layout of the SB FullWeather widget?

    Basically I'm looking to change the bottom weather widget to the more detailed Durben widget..



    Like this....

    Last edited by chungsoi; 09-02-2012 at 11:16 PM.

  22. #11416
    Quote Originally Posted by jiuai-2m View Post
    I do not know how to set who can help me

    Attachment 609724
    No one can help me?

  23. #11417
    PM request for FolderIcons in regular boss theme (Gray color)

    Enlarged Image


    Some samples

    -apps.png -cydia.png -games.png-jailbreak.png -music.png -navigation.png-photo.png -reference.png -shopping.png-utilities.png -video.png -social.png

    download link for whole collection: FolderIcons - Gray.zip

    Good day

    Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    awesome, luv it one more please
    can you make me kids folder..
    thanks
    you are awesome
    here you go

    -kids.png
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 09-02-2012 at 11:36 PM.

  24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    Champ Rollo (09-03-2012), chungsoi (09-02-2012), elilab (09-04-2012), emmanravalo (09-03-2012), Laxu (09-03-2012), Lucys (09-03-2012), Mangoosta (09-03-2012), MyJoosBox (09-03-2012), ShioN915 (10-10-2012)

  25. #11418
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chungsoi View Post
    Could someone pls tell me how I could combine the the Durben weather widget into the style and layout of the SB FullWeather widget?

    Basically I'm looking to change the bottom weather widget to the more detailed Durben widget..



    Like this....

    Go to the iWidget thread. Durben has posted that widget on there with options so you will get what you are looking for.

    Make sure you read the first page and install the un-stable version of Eldwins iWidget "that way you will get options when themers Like Durben add options to their iWidgets"

    Have fun
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

    chungsoi (09-03-2012), elilab (09-04-2012), emmanravalo (09-03-2012)

  27. #11419
    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    PM request for FolderIcons in regular boss theme (Gray color)

    Enlarged Image


    Some samples

    -apps.png -cydia.png -games.png-jailbreak.png -music.png -navigation.png-photo.png -reference.png -shopping.png-utilities.png -video.png -social.png

    download link for whole collection: FolderIcons - Gray.zip

    Good day



    here you go

    -kids.png


    that gray looks really nice... thank you again, for making custom folder icons for me ...

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Go to the iWidget thread. Durben has posted that widget on there with options so you will get what you are looking for.

    Make sure you read the first page and install the un-stable version of Eldwins iWidget "that way you will get options when themers Like Durben add options to their iWidgets"

    Have fun
    thank you for helping..
    Last edited by emmanravalo; 09-03-2012 at 12:56 AM.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emmanravalo For This Useful Post:

    MyJoosBox (09-03-2012), yakitori2009 (09-03-2012)

  29. #11420
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    thank you very much 0, 191, 255 got it
    Just a wall, I take no credit

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-04-2012), Lucys (09-04-2012)

Page 571 of 773 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561569570571572573 581 621 671 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •