Page 570 of 773 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560568569570571572 580 620 670 ... LastLast
Results 11,381 to 11,400 of 15452

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #11381
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I was using "deepskyblue" for the badge numbers....I'll post the wallpaper a little while later....
    thank you very much 0, 191, 255 got it

  2. #11382
    iPhone? More like MyPhone meneertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 427 Times in 124 Posts



    have some problem, wanna change the time in to numbers but don't know how, someone can help?

  3. #11383
    Green Apple DarkShot7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tapachula, Chiapas, Mexico
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Here's my setup, thanks to all creators, but, I need a LS that match with SB widget, also, a MewSeek night icon, anyone help? TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1346616930.402251.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1346616942.189251.jpg  
    I love my iPhone

  4. #11384
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    hello I have modified the sbfullweather of Schnedi and have turned it in lockscreen, I am not a professional woman in these things but I try it to do the best thing that I know, although it is difficult to me to do it very much, hope that you should value it, greetings



    LS FullWeatherlucys.theme.rar

    thanks to all the creators for the easy thing who put us the things

  5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    by_bizzard (09-03-2012), DarkShot7 (09-02-2012), dwizurd (09-02-2012), elilab (09-04-2012), folch28 (09-10-2012), Jusephe71 (05-13-2013), Laxu (09-03-2012), meneertje (09-02-2012), The.Drifter (09-02-2012), Wildfowler (09-03-2012), yakitori2009 (09-02-2012)

  6. #11385
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    1,383
    Thanked 761 Times in 361 Posts

    Attachment 609727[/QUOTE]
    Looks sick.
    Could you please share that flag badge? Thanks in advance.
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

  7. #11386
    Green Apple DarkShot7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tapachula, Chiapas, Mexico
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    hello I have modified the sbfullweather of Schnedi and have turned it in lockscreen, I am not a professional woman in these things but I try it to do the best thing that I know, although it is difficult to me to do it very much, hope that you should value it, greetings



    LS FullWeatherlucys.theme.rar

    thanks to all the creators for the easy thing who put us the things
    Awesome Lucyˇˇ You're not a pro? I don't think so, love it, my setup it's completeˇ Congrats

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkShot7 For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (09-03-2012)

  9. #11387
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Looks sick.
    Could you please share that flag badge? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

    here you have it



    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShot7 View Post
    Awesome Lucyˇˇ You're not a pro? I don't think so, love it, my setup it's completeˇ Congrats
    since I do not devote myself to anything of this, only I like this, thanks
    Last edited by Lucys; 09-02-2012 at 04:41 PM.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (09-02-2012), elilab (09-04-2012), Jusephe71 (05-13-2013), nwmtnbiker (09-02-2012), yakitori2009 (09-02-2012)

  11. #11388
    Please I have asked for this icon several times as I don't see it in the icon packs. The night version of the calendar icon. Thanks

    Lucy great job on the LS, thanks for sharing.

  12. #11389
    Green Apple DarkShot7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tapachula, Chiapas, Mexico
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    MewSeek icon for nigth mod, please shareˇˇˇ
    TIA

  13. #11390
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by juicygurl View Post
    Please I have asked for this icon several times as I don't see it in the icon packs. The night version of the calendar icon. Thanks

    Lucy great job on the LS, thanks for sharing.
    but if you have the theme because you do not have it?

    thanks a creator, regards
    Last edited by Lucys; 09-02-2012 at 05:11 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    Jusephe71 (05-13-2013)

  15. #11391
    Green Apple DarkShot7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tapachula, Chiapas, Mexico
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Sorry
    Last edited by DarkShot7; 09-02-2012 at 07:10 PM.
    I love my iPhone

  16. #11392
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meneertje View Post


    have some problem, wanna change the time in to numbers but don't know how, someone can help?
    I believe that you have to edit this number in style.css, greetings

    Last edited by Lucys; 09-02-2012 at 05:09 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    Jusephe71 (05-13-2013)

  18. #11393
    [/QUOTE]

    Thanks for the icon.
    Last edited by juicygurl; 09-02-2012 at 05:11 PM.

  19. #11394
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by santinoto View Post
    my boss today
    Me alegra que te guste, saludos

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    Jusephe71 (05-13-2013)

  21. #11395
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShot7 View Post
    Sorry
    Thanks no problem, regards

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    Jusephe71 (05-13-2013)

  23. #11396
    iPhoneaholic od_high's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    405
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 205 Times in 130 Posts

    Where can i get the sbsettings for this theme ? And how come no colorkeyboard ? Smh

  24. #11397
    Quote Originally Posted by od_high View Post
    Where can i get the sbsettings for this theme ? And how come no colorkeyboard ? Smh
    It has all of those things???? Maybe pay for it in theme it and you will have all the extras. SMH

  25. #11398
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    hello I have modified the sbfullweather of Schnedi and have turned it in lockscreen, I am not a professional woman in these things but I try it to do the best thing that I know, although it is difficult to me to do it very much, hope that you should value it, greetings



    LS FullWeatherlucys.theme.rar

    thanks to all the creators for the easy thing who put us the things
    You are very good at this Lucys. Nice job, looks great!! Thank you for taking the time to do these and share them with everyone.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to vtx106 For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (09-03-2012)

  27. #11399
    iPhoneaholic od_high's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    405
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 205 Times in 130 Posts

    -img_0470.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by gotmuscle View Post
    It has all of those things???? Maybe pay for it in theme it and you will have all the extras. SMH
    pay for it ? if you don't know you dumb **** don't talk aight lil boy, and i did pay for it i bought the **** on themeit , so next time get your fact's correct before you talk reckless my dude . and i ain't get no damn colorkeyboard or no sbsettings with it.

    and there's my paypal image homie so next time don't talk if you don't know famo real talk .
    Last edited by od_high; 09-02-2012 at 08:53 PM.

  28. #11400
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,155
    Thanks
    5,185
    Thanked 8,109 Times in 1,870 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by od_high View Post
    pay for it ? if you don't know you dumb **** don't talk aight lil boy, and i did pay for it i bought the **** on themeit , so next time get your fact's correct before you talk reckless my dude . and i ain't get no damn colorkeyboard or no sbsettings with it
    It's OK my friend. If someone makes a non educated judgement, then that's all you should take it as Go into themeit, then go to boss, and hit the extras button. Those add-ons may be in there. I can't afford the theme, so I don't run it, but I've browsed through boss on themit.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    od_high (09-02-2012)

Page 570 of 773 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560568569570571572 580 620 670 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •