+ Reply
Page 542 of 772 FirstFirst ... 42 442 492 532540541542543544 552 592 642 ... LastLast
Results 10,821 to 10,840 of 15422

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Question that has been driving me crazy. Does anyone know how to properly fit the "wallpaper" of my picture(s) inside the Larke SB & LS Widgets?!? I keep going to
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Thanks

Question that has been driving me crazy. Does anyone know how to properly fit the "wallpaper" of my picture(s) inside the Larke SB & LS Widgets?!? I keep going to settings and moving the image(s) and framing and setting and respringing and it keeps showing a black image on the top or sides of the overlay.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    Question that has been driving me crazy. Does anyone know how to properly fit the "wallpaper" of my picture(s) inside the Larke SB & LS Widgets?!? I keep going to settings and moving the image(s) and framing and setting and respringing and it keeps showing a black image on the top or sides of the overlay.
    I had the same prob, what you need to do is go into settings/wallpaper and change the wallpaper through there, not the photos section. Also when you find the pic you want to use, you can move it up or down until your happy with the position, then set as your wallpaper and respring. You might have to try a few times until you get it lined up the way you want.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dapes For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (08-22-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Haysann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    My Setup

Wats tht widget ur using!!!? Please tell
    Me and cud anyone make theese into the dark version
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345611556.057879.jpg   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345611561.902629.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me leodgm's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    i didnt edit the folder icons they should still be original sorry
    But when I go into Blue icons>icons And I open one.. I see they are the blue ones.. But they don't show on SB when I enable them on WB.

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haysann View Post
    Wats tht widget ur using!!!? Please tell
    Me and cud anyone make theese into the dark version
    And normal. I requested first lol
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

iPhone? More like MyPhone emmanravalo's Avatar
    Thanks

does anyone know how to get the building/tower signal bar?? thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Haysann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    And normal. I requested first lol
    Lmaoo

Thanks

I have a quick question for all you code experts that seem to know everything.

All the themes and Widgets now seem to come with code that make them use Wallpaper JPEGifier, Weather JPEGifier or Lockscreen JPEGifier and my problem is that i have no clue how to use the JEPEGifier and before when i wanted to set a wallpaper i used to just go to settings and chose the wallpaper i want for my lockscreen and home screen but now if i do that it does not change anything because of this JPEGifier CODE !! and if i go into the Wallpaper html and edit something i either end up with no Widget or a working widget with no Wallpaper and just the little square with a ? as it obviosly can not fint the path for the Wallpaper.

So i was hoping that on of you can tell me which line i need to take out or edit so i can still have the Widget but it has either no Wallpaper or a transparant one so i can one again choose my own Wallpaper at will.

Either that or explain how i get the JPEGifiers to work, but i think the first soulution would be better for me.

Hope the pros can help me out

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

sand_man (08-22-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emmanravalo View Post
    does anyone know how to get the building/tower signal bar?? thanks
    i sent you a pm.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dapes For This Useful Post:

emmanravalo (08-22-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    Here's the best I can do for DKR
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    No problem bud. Here ya go

Could u please make an overlay with image is voldemort, thanks.
    In here:

iPhone? More like MyPhone emmanravalo's Avatar
    Thanks

can someone make me a moon icon that fits well with the boss.ios. (moon icon for status bar when bannerdisable DO NOT DISTURB is turn on) thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    I have some 3D icon requests for yakitori or whoever else would like to help out would be appreciated, I need them in night mod (jet black), unless someone wants to do them in full set

Doodle Jump
    Smash Cops
    Flick Homerun
    Zombie Highway
    Temple Run
    Tunein Radio
    Cut The Rope
    Plants vs Zombies
    Flight Control
    Family Feud & Friends

Thanks in Advance!
    Doodle Jump

120 x 120 pixel

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-doodle-jump-day.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-doodle-jump-night.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-doodle-jump.png

I will only make the rest when free time allow...

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-31-2012), erayser (08-22-2012), laurence0609 (08-24-2012), Lucys (08-22-2012), MyJoosBox (08-26-2012), pnunez1310 (08-22-2012), ShioN915 (10-10-2012), xKMAN83x (08-22-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello,

Here's my current springboard. It's just how I want it, nice and clean but what I would really like is the sunrise and sunset times added to the top left of my widget. The widget is the standard boss.ios native weather from Zoo which I've tweaked a little. I know that if I added a GPS widget from Durben, Dacal or MaxPain I would get the sunrise and sunset times but I have an issue with mylocation conflicting with the sat nav and tide time GPS apps I use.

I've tried adding the code myself but so far I can't seem to get it to work. Is there a coder out there that can share their native weather sunrise/sunset code with me. I will of course repay you in paypal beer tokens.

Thank you

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-sb.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone laelipoo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    I have a quick question for all you code experts that seem to know everything.

All the themes and Widgets now seem to come with code that make them use Wallpaper JPEGifier, Weather JPEGifier or Lockscreen JPEGifier and my problem is that i have no clue how to use the JEPEGifier and before when i wanted to set a wallpaper i used to just go to settings and chose the wallpaper i want for my lockscreen and home screen but now if i do that it does not change anything because of this JPEGifier CODE !! and if i go into the Wallpaper html and edit something i either end up with no Widget or a working widget with no Wallpaper and just the little square with a ? as it obviosly can not fint the path for the Wallpaper.

So i was hoping that on of you can tell me which line i need to take out or edit so i can still have the Widget but it has either no Wallpaper or a transparant one so i can one again choose my own Wallpaper at will.

Either that or explain how i get the JPEGifiers to work, but i think the first soulution would be better for me.

Hope the pros can help me out
    Install wallpaperjpegifier from cydia. Respring. Set wallpaper through settings->wallpaper. Respring. That's all there is to it.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,576 Times in 3,976 Posts

Man, I'm loving the VIP update. I've mixed it with some elements of boss, like the volume popups, uiprogress indicators, and the tableselection highlight
    Some of you icon makers need to come on over to the VIP thread

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-31-2012), erayser (08-22-2012), laurence0609 (08-24-2012), Lucys (08-22-2012), yakitori2009 (08-22-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me leodgm's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    Hello,

Here's my current springboard. It's just how I want it, nice and clean but what I would really like is the sunrise and sunset times added to the top left of my widget. The widget is the standard boss.ios native weather from Zoo which I've tweaked a little. I know that if I added a GPS widget from Durben, Dacal or MaxPain I would get the sunrise and sunset times but I have an issue with mylocation conflicting with the sat nav and tide time GPS apps I use.

I've tried adding the code myself but so far I can't seem to get it to work. Is there a coder out there that can share their native weather sunrise/sunset code with me. I will of course repay you in paypal beer tokens.

Thank you

Attachment 607896
    How did you get that clock there in the widget? Can u share it please? Tia!

Why is not showing the Infos in Italian? I went into Config file and set "true" for Italian.. But it's not working..I did respring a few times as well.. Anyone??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345645562.328378.jpg  
    Last edited by leodgm; 08-22-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

Icon request:

Temple Run

120 x 120 pixel in full set

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-temple-run-night.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-temple-run.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-temple-run-day.png

Good night~

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-31-2012), erayser (08-22-2012), laurence0609 (08-24-2012), Lucys (08-22-2012), MyJoosBox (08-26-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 363 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    The SB actually shrinks the wallpaper, so if you're editing it to make it smaller its going to do that. Not everything is going to fit into the window, because its more square compared to the wallpaper that's rectangular. with the LS you only want to raise or lower the image, do not try to make it smaller, it will do the same thing.

If that doesn't work you can always manually add any image you want into the html file. Wallpaper JPEGifier just allows easier changing of wallpaper for the people who don't know how to change it manually or people who are lazy like me and don't want to have to mess with it

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-31-2012), erayser (08-22-2012), laurence0609 (08-24-2012), Laxu (08-22-2012), yakitori2009 (08-22-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Install wallpaperjpegifier from cydia. Respring. Set wallpaper through settings->wallpaper. Respring. That's all there is to it.
    Thanks for the reply, But that does not seem to happen with mine so do you know which file i can edit so i can just choose my own wallpaper from settings, where i will still have the Widget but no wall paper or a transparent one ?

As my understanding of this is that wallpaperjepegifier "and the others" point the theme or widget to the one that the creator has put on ? So like i said i would like to choose my own at will without this. So can some body please help and tell me what string i need to edit.

Thanks

LinkBacks (?)