Page 535 of 773 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525533534535536537 545 585 635 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,700 of 15450

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #10681
    Quote Originally Posted by bolojohn View Post
    No problem.



    No problem. And I just want to correct the link I just gave you, boss iOS pictures by elilab - Photobucket
    also Boss Day Icons pictures by Christopher_Brassard - Photobucket, and this one - RooMyShare.com - boss ios theme: 87 files
    Just download an icon package. I unzipped it and it saved all the icons into the >var>mobile>documents - but how do I put them into >stash>themes? And I should rename them or what? Tia!

  2. #10682
    Quote Originally Posted by leodgm View Post
    Just download an icon package. I unzipped it and it saved all the icons into the >var>mobile>documents - but how do I put them into >stash>themes? And I should rename them or what? Tia!
    I usually do this from my computer because it's faster than my phone. I connect my phone to my MacBook and open iFunBox, a program that lets you view the files on your phone. After you unzip the folder you should see all of the icons. The next step is locate the boss theme. It is located at /Var/Stash/Themes/boss.theme. Inside the boss.theme folder you should see a folder titled "Icons." If you don't see that folder than just create it.

    Next you need to copy the icons into that Icons folder in the boss.theme. However, they need be a specific name. The name of the app icon needs to be exactly how it is named on the springboard. For instance, if you were changing the Angry Birds icon, you wouldn't name the file "angrybirds.png" or "angry birds.png." It needs to be named exactly how it shows on the springboard, which is
    "Angry Birds.png" (case sensitive!) Say I wanted to change the Facebook icon on my springboard. I would name the icon "Facebook.png" and copy/paste it into the Icons folder. Next, you need to rename the same new icon to "[email protected]" and paste it into the Icons folder. So, you should have both "Facebook.png" and "[email protected]" in the Icon folder in the boss.theme.

    To check to see if you did it correctly, close iFunBox or iFile and disable the theme in WinterBoard and then turn it back on again. Let me know if it works for you or not!

    Edited for typos =P
    Last edited by MyJoosBox; 08-19-2012 at 03:02 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to MyJoosBox For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-31-2012)

  4. #10683
    Green Apple DarkShot7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tapachula, Chiapas, Mexico
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    I got a problem with de springboard widget by maxpain: the 2-day weather forecast doesn't display correctly, screenshot here:

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShot7 View Post
    Can anybody tell me how to change the weather images for my wallpaper in the boss.SB.NativeWeather-Larke - Animated springboard widget
    Forget this, I already do it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1345406237.713376.jpg  
    I love my iPhone

  5. #10684
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShot7 View Post
    I got a problem with de springboard widget by maxpain: the 2-day weather forecast doesn't display correctly, screenshot here:
    In iFile open up boss.MP.TBSB.theme. In the Forcast folder open up the Private folder. Finally open up Config.js with text editor. in first line you should see var locale = "" You need to locate your City Weather location. If you're living in the United States it should look like "USNYXXXX" I'll try to find a link to locate your locale.

    After you find the locate place it between the quotation marks. Should look like this for New York City, New York.
    "var locale = "USNY0996"
    Save and respring.

    Edit: Try this link: http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/
    Last edited by MyJoosBox; 08-19-2012 at 03:11 PM.

  6. #10685
    Name:  SBBadgeBG@2x.png
Views: 1414
Size:  4.1 KB

    Is this what you are looking for?

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bente For This Useful Post:

    Richard (08-20-2012), yakitori2009 (08-20-2012)

  8. #10686
    Green Apple DarkShot7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tapachula, Chiapas, Mexico
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    In iFile open up boss.MP.TBSB.theme. In the Forcast folder open up the Private folder. Finally open up Config.js with text editor. in first line you should see var locale = "" You need to locate your City Weather location. If you're living in the United States it should look like "USNYXXXX" I'll try to find a link to locate your locale.

    After you find the locate place it between the quotation marks. Should look like this for New York City, New York.
    "var locale = "USNY0996"
    Save and respring.

    Edit: Try this link: http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/

    Well thanks man!!! I already fix it, thanks, but, WTF! Another problem (f****) I select celcius (var isCelsius = true) but, the degrees are displayed in farenheit
    (My native languageis Spanish, so, well you know)
    Here's a photo so you can check, any solution?
    Thanks men!
    I love my iPhone

  9. #10687
    Green Apple DarkShot7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tapachula, Chiapas, Mexico
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    I got a problem with de MPTB.SB widget, I select
    var isCelsius = true, but the degrees are displayed in Fahrenheit, not in celsius, any solutions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1345408831.710509.jpg  
    I love my iPhone

  10. #10688
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShot7 View Post
    I got a problem with de MPTB.SB widget, I select
    var isCelsius = true, but the degrees are displayed in Fahrenheit, not in celsius, any solutions?
    Try this:

    Open the Weather.js and make sure the $("#weathertext") section looks like this:

    Code:
    $("#weathertext").text(text);
    
    	      if (isCelsius == true){ 
    
    	       $("#highlowtemp").text("H: " + high + "\u00B0C" + " / " + "L: " + low + "\u00B0C");    
    
    	       $("#temp").text(temp + "\u00B0C");
    
    	      }else{
    
    	       $("#highlowtemp").text("H: " + high + "\u00B0F" + " / " + "L: " + low + "\u00B0F");
    
    	       $("#temp").text(temp + "\u00B0F");
    if it does you can try to change the "\u00BoF" to "\u00B0C"

  11. #10689
    iPhone? More like MyPhone chokem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Searcy, AR
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 71 Times in 41 Posts

    I have a question for you guys. I have a few night springjump folders. Where exactly do I put them? Because theres no folder in the main Boss or Boss night mod that corresponds with for instance "media" for me to put the new icon in. Thanks all.
    iPhone 4S
    iPad 3rd Generation
    Both Running Absinthe 5.1.1

  12. #10690
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    I usually do this from my computer because it's faster than my phone. I connect my phone to my MacBook and open iFunBox, a program that lets you view the files on your phone. After you unzip the folder you should see all of the icons. The next step is locate the boss theme. It is located at /Var/Stash/Themes/boss.theme. Inside the boss.theme folder you should see a folder titled "Icons." If you don't see that folder than just create it.

    Next you need to copy the icons into that Icons folder in the boss.theme. However, they need be a specific name. The name of the app icon needs to be exactly how it is named on the springboard. For instance, if you were changing the Angry Birds icon, you wouldn't name the file "angrybirds.png" or "angry birds.png." It needs to be named exactly how it shows on the springboard, which is
    "Angry Birds.png" (case sensitive!) Say I wanted to change the Facebook icon on my springboard. I would name the icon "Facebook.png" and copy/paste it into the Icons folder. Next, you need to rename the same new icon to "[email protected]" and paste it into the Icons folder. So, you should have both "Facebook.png" and "[email protected]" in the Icon folder in the boss.theme.

    To check to see if you did it correctly, close iFunBox or iFile and disable the theme in WinterBoard and then turn it back on again. Let me know if it works for you or not!

    Edited for typos =P
    Thanks! Got everything working correctly

  13. #10691
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Devon, England
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    342
    Thanked 512 Times in 141 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I have a question for you guys. I have a few night springjump folders. Where exactly do I put them? Because theres no folder in the main Boss or Boss night mod that corresponds with for instance "media" for me to put the new icon in. Thanks all.
    In the dark mod theme bundles folder make a new folder called jp.ashikase.springjumps.0 and put your first icon in there called Icon. Then make another folder called jp.ashikase.springjumps.1 and put the next icon in there and do that for all of your springjump icons. Then make sure they are all activated in the springjump app.

    I hope that helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    In the dark mod theme bundles folder make a new folder called jp.ashikase.springjumps.0 and put your first icon in there called Icon. Then make another folder called jp.ashikase.springjumps.1 and put the next icon in there and do that for all of your springjump icons. Then make sure they are all activated in the springjump app.

    I hope that helps.
    Sorry name your icon Icon.png

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildfowler For This Useful Post:

    chokem (08-19-2012), elilab (08-31-2012), yakitori2009 (08-20-2012)

  15. #10692
    Green Apple DarkShot7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tapachula, Chiapas, Mexico
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    Try this:

    Open the Weather.js and make sure the $("#weathertext") section looks like this:

    Code:
    $("#weathertext").text(text);
    
          if (isCelsius == true){ 
    
           $("#highlowtemp").text("H: " + high + "\u00B0C" + " / " + "L: " + low + "\u00B0C");    
    
           $("#temp").text(temp + "\u00B0C");
    
          }else{
    
           $("#highlowtemp").text("H: " + high + "\u00B0F" + " / " + "L: " + low + "\u00B0F");
    
           $("#temp").text(temp + "\u00B0F");
    if it does you can try to change the "\u00BoF" to "\u00B0C"
    No man, don't work, can you try to do it? And if it works for you, can you send me the archive so I can paste it in my theme folder? Please, thanks
    I love my iPhone

  16. #10693
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShot7 View Post
    No man, don't work, can you try to do it? And if it works for you, can you send me the archive so I can paste it in my theme folder? Please, thanks

    Try looking at this screenshot, edit the Weather.js script to look like this. This was posted my Max_Pa1n a while back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to MyJoosBox For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (03-29-2013)

  18. #10694
    My current setup, clean and simple.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1345427597.039182.jpg
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 08-21-2012 at 07:35 AM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-31-2012), yakitori2009 (08-20-2012)

  20. #10695
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I like this a lot
    All credits to stratnik. I really love your zeppelin logo.. Would you mind sharing if you haven't already?

    Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    Boss Dark with schnedi widget. 😊

    Would you mind sharing the zeppelin logo? Or at least pointing me into the right direction? thanks.
    Last edited by kane4lsu; 08-19-2012 at 09:29 PM.

  21. #10696
    Quote Originally Posted by kane4lsu View Post
    All credits to stratnik. I really love your zeppelin logo.. Would you mind sharing if you haven't already?

    Would you mind sharing the zeppelin logo? Or at least pointing me into the right direction? thanks.
    Here ya go. I don't know who created it so unfortunately I can't credit them
    Made for iPhone.zip

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-31-2012), kane4lsu (08-20-2012)

  23. #10697
    Default LS No-Name-For-Boss
    Someone out there please help me with this. I have posted a few times asking for help with this issue. I went to config for this lockcreen and did (true/false) and still no 12hr clock. I think it maybe in the lockscreen.html. Can someone please help me so I can get 12hr clock. Cheers.
    Last edited by profjay000; 08-19-2012 at 10:45 PM.

  24. #10698
    Can somebody help me on how to use the boss.LoadingScreens? I move them in top of boss.theme in WinterBoard, but they don't seem to be working.

    Thanks!

  25. #10699
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShot7 View Post
    No man, don't work, can you try to do it? And if it works for you, can you send me the archive so I can paste it in my theme folder? Please, thanks
    I saw your post, seems you have some problem so I just step in~

    here is the mediafire link, just download and unzip to your winterboard (var\starsh\Theme.xxxx)
    It is already set to Celsius so you need not to do anything

    boss.MP.TBSB.theme.zip

    credit to Max for the widget~

    -img_0129.png

    cheers^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    Here's a few more. Shout if you'd like some custom made ones.

    Attachment 607520Attachment 607521

    Here's a few others I've made. Nowhere near as fast, talented or colourful as Yakitori though

    Attachment 607522Attachment 607523Attachment 607524Attachment 607525
    Nope, all icon makers are equally good, each of us got their own style and taste
    I believe many of us using your icons too~ so keep making icons please

    Quote Originally Posted by itouch8112 View Post
    they are lower case .png. Wallpaper.html, the W is uppercased, it was a typo....
    i feel i have tried just about everything, i just don't think I be able to get it to work. my hope was i needed to install something that was not listed on readme.txt. i just dont understand why nothing is appearing, something should be showing up..
    Sorry to hear that did not work for you...
    The only different between us is yours on iPod Touch 3G (5.0.1) and I am on iPhone 3GS (5.1.1)
    Everything worked well for me though, can you try just below Wallpaper.png? email or ssh to your iPod Touch and see?

    -wallpaper.png

    set it as your home screen wallpaper in Settings.app

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Thanks pal
    is there anywhere where all the icons and inlays are kept too as its taking me hours to go through every page lol
    Elilab photobucket link is the most completed one, I should say...
    For example boss.ios icons has 62 pages, you just need to click the view all button beside 1222 photos
    boss iOS pictures by elilab - Photobucket

    all the icons will show under one single page, so you just need to slowly scroll down, that's what I am doing...
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 08-19-2012 at 10:45 PM.

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-31-2012), erayser (08-19-2012), EricB78 (08-20-2012), IrobertI (08-25-2012), MyJoosBox (08-19-2012), Wildfowler (08-20-2012)

  27. #10700
    I was wondering if someone could make these into the night mod of Larke's mods for me. TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1345435735.712468.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1345435749.492085.jpg  

Page 535 of 773 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525533534535536537 545 585 635 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •