+ Reply
Page 535 of 773 FirstFirst ... 35 435 485 525533534535536537 545 585 635 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,700 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Requesting an icon for Yakitori: Reeder: Thanks man!
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Requesting an icon for Yakitori:

Reeder:

Thanks man!

Thanks

Can anybody tell me how to change the weather images for my wallpaper in the boss.SB.NativeWeather-Larke - Animated springboard widget
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345403365.029357.jpg  
    I love my iPhone

My iPhone is a Part of Me leodgm's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bolojohn View Post
    No problem.

No problem. And I just want to correct the link I just gave you, boss iOS pictures by elilab - Photobucket
    also Boss Day Icons pictures by Christopher_Brassard - Photobucket, and this one - RooMyShare.com - boss ios theme: 87 files
    Just download an icon package. I unzipped it and it saved all the icons into the >var>mobile>documents - but how do I put them into >stash>themes? And I should rename them or what? Tia!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leodgm View Post
    Just download an icon package. I unzipped it and it saved all the icons into the >var>mobile>documents - but how do I put them into >stash>themes? And I should rename them or what? Tia!
    I usually do this from my computer because it's faster than my phone. I connect my phone to my MacBook and open iFunBox, a program that lets you view the files on your phone. After you unzip the folder you should see all of the icons. The next step is locate the boss theme. It is located at /Var/Stash/Themes/boss.theme. Inside the boss.theme folder you should see a folder titled "Icons." If you don't see that folder than just create it.

Next you need to copy the icons into that Icons folder in the boss.theme. However, they need be a specific name. The name of the app icon needs to be exactly how it is named on the springboard. For instance, if you were changing the Angry Birds icon, you wouldn't name the file "angrybirds.png" or "angry birds.png." It needs to be named exactly how it shows on the springboard, which is
    "Angry Birds.png" (case sensitive!) Say I wanted to change the Facebook icon on my springboard. I would name the icon "Facebook.png" and copy/paste it into the Icons folder. Next, you need to rename the same new icon to "[email protected]" and paste it into the Icons folder. So, you should have both "Facebook.png" and "[email protected]" in the Icon folder in the boss.theme.

To check to see if you did it correctly, close iFunBox or iFile and disable the theme in WinterBoard and then turn it back on again. Let me know if it works for you or not!

Edited for typos =P
    Last edited by MyJoosBox; 08-19-2012 at 02:02 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MyJoosBox For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-31-2012)

Thanks

I got a problem with de springboard widget by maxpain: the 2-day weather forecast doesn't display correctly, screenshot here:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShot7 View Post
    Can anybody tell me how to change the weather images for my wallpaper in the boss.SB.NativeWeather-Larke - Animated springboard widget
    Forget this, I already do it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345406237.713376.jpg  
    I love my iPhone

Green Apple
    Thanks

I got a problem with de springboard widget by maxpain: the 2-day weather forecast doesn't display correctly, screenshot here:
    In iFile open up boss.MP.TBSB.theme. In the Forcast folder open up the Private folder. Finally open up Config.js with text editor. in first line you should see var locale = "" You need to locate your City Weather location. If you're living in the United States it should look like "USNYXXXX" I'll try to find a link to locate your locale.

After you find the locate place it between the quotation marks. Should look like this for New York City, New York.
    "var locale = "USNY0996"
    Save and respring.

Edit: Try this link: http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/
    Last edited by MyJoosBox; 08-19-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Name:  SBBadgeBG@2x.png
Views: 1399
Size:  4.1 KB

Is this what you are looking for?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bente For This Useful Post:

Richard (08-20-2012), yakitori2009 (08-20-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    In iFile open up boss.MP.TBSB.theme. In the Forcast folder open up the Private folder. Finally open up Config.js with text editor. in first line you should see var locale = "" You need to locate your City Weather location. If you're living in the United States it should look like "USNYXXXX" I'll try to find a link to locate your locale.

After you find the locate place it between the quotation marks. Should look like this for New York City, New York.
    "var locale = "USNY0996"
    Save and respring.

Edit: Try this link: http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/

Well thanks man!!! I already fix it, thanks, but, WTF! Another problem (f****) I select celcius (var isCelsius = true) but, the degrees are displayed in farenheit
    (My native languageis Spanish, so, well you know)
    Here's a photo so you can check, any solution?
    Thanks men!
    I love my iPhone

Thanks

I got a problem with de MPTB.SB widget, I select
    var isCelsius = true, but the degrees are displayed in Fahrenheit, not in celsius, any solutions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345408831.710509.jpg  
    I love my iPhone

Green Apple
    Thanks

I got a problem with de MPTB.SB widget, I select
    var isCelsius = true, but the degrees are displayed in Fahrenheit, not in celsius, any solutions?
    Try this:

Open the Weather.js and make sure the $("#weathertext") section looks like this:

Code:
    $("#weathertext").text(text);

if (isCelsius == true){ 

$("#highlowtemp").text("H: " + high + "\u00B0C" + " / " + "L: " + low + "\u00B0C");    

$("#temp").text(temp + "\u00B0C");

}else{

$("#highlowtemp").text("H: " + high + "\u00B0F" + " / " + "L: " + low + "\u00B0F");

$("#temp").text(temp + "\u00B0F");
    if it does you can try to change the "\u00BoF" to "\u00B0C"

iPhone? More like MyPhone chokem's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question for you guys. I have a few night springjump folders. Where exactly do I put them? Because theres no folder in the main Boss or Boss night mod that corresponds with for instance "media" for me to put the new icon in. Thanks all.
    iPhone 4S
    iPad 3rd Generation
    Both Running Absinthe 5.1.1

My iPhone is a Part of Me leodgm's Avatar
    Thanks

I usually do this from my computer because it's faster than my phone. I connect my phone to my MacBook and open iFunBox, a program that lets you view the files on your phone. After you unzip the folder you should see all of the icons. The next step is locate the boss theme. It is located at /Var/Stash/Themes/boss.theme. Inside the boss.theme folder you should see a folder titled "Icons." If you don't see that folder than just create it.

Next you need to copy the icons into that Icons folder in the boss.theme. However, they need be a specific name. The name of the app icon needs to be exactly how it is named on the springboard. For instance, if you were changing the Angry Birds icon, you wouldn't name the file "angrybirds.png" or "angry birds.png." It needs to be named exactly how it shows on the springboard, which is
    "Angry Birds.png" (case sensitive!) Say I wanted to change the Facebook icon on my springboard. I would name the icon "Facebook.png" and copy/paste it into the Icons folder. Next, you need to rename the same new icon to "[email protected]" and paste it into the Icons folder. So, you should have both "Facebook.png" and "[email protected]" in the Icon folder in the boss.theme.

To check to see if you did it correctly, close iFunBox or iFile and disable the theme in WinterBoard and then turn it back on again. Let me know if it works for you or not!

Edited for typos =P
    Thanks! Got everything working correctly

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I have a question for you guys. I have a few night springjump folders. Where exactly do I put them? Because theres no folder in the main Boss or Boss night mod that corresponds with for instance "media" for me to put the new icon in. Thanks all.
    In the dark mod theme bundles folder make a new folder called jp.ashikase.springjumps.0 and put your first icon in there called Icon. Then make another folder called jp.ashikase.springjumps.1 and put the next icon in there and do that for all of your springjump icons. Then make sure they are all activated in the springjump app.

I hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    In the dark mod theme bundles folder make a new folder called jp.ashikase.springjumps.0 and put your first icon in there called Icon. Then make another folder called jp.ashikase.springjumps.1 and put the next icon in there and do that for all of your springjump icons. Then make sure they are all activated in the springjump app.

I hope that helps.
    Sorry name your icon Icon.png

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildfowler For This Useful Post:

chokem (08-19-2012), elilab (08-31-2012), yakitori2009 (08-20-2012)

Thanks

Try this:

Open the Weather.js and make sure the $("#weathertext") section looks like this:

Code:
    $("#weathertext").text(text);

if (isCelsius == true){ 

$("#highlowtemp").text("H: " + high + "\u00B0C" + " / " + "L: " + low + "\u00B0C");    

$("#temp").text(temp + "\u00B0C");

}else{

$("#highlowtemp").text("H: " + high + "\u00B0F" + " / " + "L: " + low + "\u00B0F");

$("#temp").text(temp + "\u00B0F");
    if it does you can try to change the "\u00BoF" to "\u00B0C"
    No man, don't work, can you try to do it? And if it works for you, can you send me the archive so I can paste it in my theme folder? Please, thanks
    I love my iPhone

Green Apple
    Thanks

No man, don't work, can you try to do it? And if it works for you, can you send me the archive so I can paste it in my theme folder? Please, thanks

Try looking at this screenshot, edit the Weather.js script to look like this. This was posted my Max_Pa1n a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MyJoosBox For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (03-29-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,983 Times in 932 Posts

My current setup, clean and simple.

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345427597.039182.jpg
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 08-21-2012 at 06:35 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-31-2012), yakitori2009 (08-20-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    I like this a lot
    All credits to stratnik. I really love your zeppelin logo.. Would you mind sharing if you haven't already?

Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    Boss Dark with schnedi widget. 😊

Would you mind sharing the zeppelin logo? Or at least pointing me into the right direction? thanks.
    Last edited by kane4lsu; 08-19-2012 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,377 Times in 4,255 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kane4lsu View Post
    All credits to stratnik. I really love your zeppelin logo.. Would you mind sharing if you haven't already?

Would you mind sharing the zeppelin logo? Or at least pointing me into the right direction? thanks.
    Here ya go. I don't know who created it so unfortunately I can't credit them
    Made for iPhone.zip

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-31-2012), kane4lsu (08-20-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default LS No-Name-For-Boss
    Someone out there please help me with this. I have posted a few times asking for help with this issue. I went to config for this lockcreen and did (true/false) and still no 12hr clock. I think it maybe in the lockscreen.html. Can someone please help me so I can get 12hr clock. Cheers.
    Last edited by profjay000; 08-19-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can somebody help me on how to use the boss.LoadingScreens? I move them in top of boss.theme in WinterBoard, but they don't seem to be working.

Thanks!

LinkBacks (?)