+ Reply
Page 533 of 773 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523531532533534535 543 583 633 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,660 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Can somebody share this addon/widget? I believe the name is boss.MPSB.theme. I checked RooMyShare.com - boss ios theme: 87 files , but was unable to find it. Thanks!!
...
  1. #10641
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 39 Times in 31 Posts



    Can somebody share this addon/widget? I believe the name is boss.MPSB.theme.

    I checked RooMyShare.com - boss ios theme: 87 files, but was unable to find it.

    Thanks!!

  2. #10642
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Can someone help me figure out how to find the proper folder name of an app so I can change the app icon? Ive spent the last hour searching for what to name the camera+ folder that goes into the bundles section and Ive gotten nowhere. I found online someone mentions com.taptaptap.CameraPlus but that didnt work. I know the infos posted somewhere but Ill be damned if I can find it.

  3. #10643
    Theme Modder erayser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    881
    Thanks
    4,439
    Thanked 4,788 Times in 760 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wingzfan61 View Post
    Can someone help me figure out how to find the proper folder name of an app so I can change the app icon? Ive spent the last hour searching for what to name the camera+ folder that goes into the bundles section and Ive gotten nowhere. I found online someone mentions com.taptaptap.CameraPlus but that didnt work. I know the infos posted somewhere but Ill be damned if I can find it.
    According to my appinfo app, you have the right folder name. Did you name the icon files appicon.png and [email protected]?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (08-18-2012)

  5. #10644
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    According to my appinfo app, you have the right folder name. Did you name the icon files appicon.png and [email protected]?
    Ok thanks, I only had 1 icon. But one more question. Im using this icon
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-elnze.png

    But when I respring the boss mask makes it look like this
    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-2012-08-18-13.45.42.png

    I loose the wire wrapping outside the frame like it does on the music icon.

    Any ideas?

  6. #10645
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    3,040
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    Can anyone please guide me to all the icons that were made for this theme thanks in advance

  7. #10646
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dark.knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    1,038
    Thanked 2,909 Times in 568 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    Can anyone please guide me to all the icons that were made for this theme thanks in advance
    boss iOS pictures by elilab - Photobucket

    Credit to Eliab

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-28-2012), yakitori2009 (08-18-2012)

  9. #10647
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 39 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    Can anyone please guide me to all the icons that were made for this theme thanks in advance

    Start with this link: boss iOS pictures by elilab - Photobucket

    There are tons of icons to start with. The site hasn't been updated in a few weeks, so I'd check the last 10-20 pages for more recent icons.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MyJoosBox For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (08-18-2012)

  11. #10648
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ok I got the icon changed but the wire wrapping on the outside of the icon is being cut off by the default boss icon frame. Any way to stop that?

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-elnze.pngboss.iOS now available on Theme it app-2012-08-18-13.45.42.png

  12. #10649
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    3,040
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    Thanks guys for the help really appreciate it

  13. #10650
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 39 Times in 31 Posts

    Hey guys,

    I've been checking out thread from months back. I really like Max Pa1n's SB widget, however when I go to setup the widget in iFile, i am very overwhelmed and confused on how to set it up. Is there just a single spot to type my weather locale? Will it automatically find my information of I use MyLocation (Don't know if that is either found on Cydia or on the App Store) Any ideas on how to get started?

    Thanks. My screen is below.


  14. #10651
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    3,040
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    Can some one be nice enough to make a Chicago bulls night icon please. Thanks in advance

  15. #10652
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    I Need Some Help....
    See I been trying to get Larkes SB Native Weather day.mod to work but nothing is showing. Its acts like nothing is activated on Winterboard.




    Its like this before & after I activate on Winterboard

    1.)I do have Weather Icon Installed & Enabled (let me know if there is anything beyond that I need to do) & LibWeather Installed.
    2.)On Winterboard the only thing I have activated is Larkes SB Native day.mod and its on top(I focusing try to get this to work so I am not using boss theme until this works right).
    3.) I am using iPod Touch 3G 32 GB. & on iOS 5.01
    4.) I have Gridlock Installed & Enabled & Clock Hide Installed & Enabled.
    5.) I downsized background.png & overlay.png to 320x480 for my 3G iTouch.

    I really would appreciate any help that you can give me! I been losing mind trying to get this to work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-photo2nn.png  
    Last edited by itouch8112; 08-18-2012 at 04:45 PM.

  16. #10653
    iPhone? More like MyPhone chokem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Searcy, AR
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 71 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    I see you got your wallpaper sorted out. It looks very clean and it's a nice boss setup. I find I can't use the dark mod because I can't see the icons in daylight so I stick with the day mod. It's old age and my failing eyesight....sigh.

    Attachment 607270
    All I did was use Larkes red icons and a weather widget from cydia called SB Top Widget. I still don't know how to change the wallpaper using iFunBox. Is there a tutorial or guide in one of the blogs here on the site to help a noob mod walls and icons?
    iPhone 4S
    iPad 3rd Generation
    Both Running Absinthe 5.1.1

  17. #10654
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sherman Oaks, California, United States
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 66 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    All I did was use Larkes red icons and a weather widget from cydia called SB Top Widget. I still don't know how to change the wallpaper using iFunBox. Is there a tutorial or guide in one of the blogs here on the site to help a noob mod walls and icons?
    Where did you get those spring jump folders?

  18. #10655
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    Hey guys,

    I've been checking out thread from months back. I really like Max Pa1n's SB widget, however when I go to setup the widget in iFile, i am very overwhelmed and confused on how to set it up. Is there just a single spot to type my weather locale? Will it automatically find my information of I use MyLocation (Don't know if that is either found on Cydia or on the App Store) Any ideas on how to get started?

    Thanks. My screen is below.
    All Max's widgets are GPS based, so first thing you have to learn before using the widget is about how to get your iphone works with GPS weather first. If you have time, you should see GPS Weather thread in this forum, at least I read all the pages from the beginning. If you can't, then read this instruction by king_o_hill here Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

    It is good to let people know what phone you are using ( 4 or 4S or 3GS) and which iOS (5.0.1 or 5.1.1 etc) when you posted.
    Because the myLocation has two version. Good luck mate~

    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post


    Can somebody share this addon/widget? I believe the name is boss.MPSB.theme.

    I checked RooMyShare.com - boss ios theme: 87 files, but was unable to find it.

    Thanks!!
    here is the boss.MPSB.theme link

    boss.MPSB.theme.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by Wingzfan61 View Post
    Ok thanks, I only had 1 icon. But one more question. Im using this icon
    Attachment 607392

    But when I respring the boss mask makes it look like this
    Attachment 607393

    I loose the wire wrapping outside the frame like it does on the music icon.

    Any ideas?
    Camera+ is from App Store and if you want 3D effect on your springboard, you can only use Summerboard method

    Now put these two icons boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-camera-2x.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-camera-.png ([email protected] and Camera+.png)that I have named them for you into Icons folder of boss.theme, please make sure summerboard mode is ON and reapply in winterboard/respring~

    If you don't understand what I am saying, you can download this from boss mod blog here Theme it – Blog Blog Archive Boss User Mods
    look for Boss Icon Pack by JiXeR and read the instruction there please

    Note: your Music icon looks funny cause a headphone wire should have only two, but your is three wires.... I have posted mine that I ported few pages back
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 08-18-2012 at 06:17 PM.

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-28-2012), erayser (08-18-2012), EricB78 (08-19-2012), larke (08-20-2012), Lucys (08-20-2012), MyJoosBox (08-18-2012)

  20. #10656
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 39 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    All Max's widgets are GPS based, so first thing you have to learn before using the widget is about how to get your iphone works with GPS weather first. If you have time, you should see GPS Weather thread in this forum, at least I read all the pages from the beginning. If you can't, then read this instruction by king_o_hill here Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire
    I got everything working, thanks =) Do you know on the top of your head if I should leave MyLocation on at all times? What exactly does the app do aside from give a widget that I don't plan on ever using =P

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to MyJoosBox For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (08-18-2012)

  22. #10657
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by itouch8112 View Post
    I Need Some Help....
    See I been trying to get Larkes SB Native Weather day.mod to work but nothing is showing. Its acts like nothing is activated on Winterboard.




    Its like this before & after I activate on Winterboard

    1.)I do have Weather Icon Installed & Enabled (let me know if there is anything beyond that I need to do) & LibWeather Installed.
    2.)On Winterboard the only thing I have activated is Larkes SB Native day.mod and its on top(I focusing try to get this to work so I am not using boss theme until this works right).
    3.) I am using iPod Touch 3G 32 GB. & on iOS 5.01
    4.) I have Gridlock Installed & Enabled & Clock Hide Installed & Enabled.
    5.) I downsized background.png & overlay.png to 320x480 for my 3G iTouch.

    I really would appreciate any help that you can give me! I been losing mind trying to get this to work.
    OKay I am on 3GS and assume you are talking boss.day.SB.NW-Larke downloaded from her website.
    If you have installed the correct version from David Ashman for weathericons, it should worked
    You don't need Clock Hide because it is for Lock Screen theme...
    You don't need to enable weathericon cause Libweather will work for you
    Most important, do not down size the overlay/background.png images, you don't need to do that...
    You just need to adjust the Config.js file inside Setup folder, I suggest you delete the theme and download again from Larke site here http://ilarke.com/mods_boss.html.

    Edit: You also need to install Wallpaper JPEGifier from Cydia to show your own wallpaper inside the frame of SB widget. After installed, go to Settings > Wallpaper > select your wall and set it as HOME and respring

    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    I got everything working, thanks =) Do you know on the top of your head if I should leave MyLocation on at all times? What exactly does the app do aside from give a widget that I don't plan on ever using =P
    You don't need to turn on myLocation if you always stay in the same area.
    I will turn on myLocation if I change to another town/area just to update the location

    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    All I did was use Larkes red icons and a weather widget from cydia called SB Top Widget. I still don't know how to change the wallpaper using iFunBox. Is there a tutorial or guide in one of the blogs here on the site to help a noob mod walls and icons?
    If you are using Larke red mod icons, inside her theme you should see [email protected] and that is controlling your home screen wallpaper. Using i-Funbox is not difficult at all, it is much easier to edit your file using computer only.

    You can use i-Funbox to ssh to her theme and copy/paste your own [email protected] into it
    Reapply in winterboard / respring and you should see your custom wall...

    cheers^^
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 08-18-2012 at 11:22 PM.

  23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    chokem (08-18-2012), elilab (08-28-2012), erayser (08-18-2012), larke (08-20-2012), Laxu (08-19-2012), Lucys (08-20-2012), Spiteful (08-20-2012)

  24. #10658
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 39 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    You don't need to turn on myLocation if you always stay in the same area.
    I will turn on myLocation if I change to another town/area just to update the location
    Great, thanks for the information :-)

    Last thing, since everything is working properly, can I assume that I installed the right version of MyLocation? My firmware is 5.1.1. I didn't know if there is some way I can check or not.

    Thanks Yakitori :-)

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to MyJoosBox For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (08-18-2012)

  26. #10659
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    Great, thanks for the information :-)

    Last thing, since everything is working properly, can I assume that I installed the right version of MyLocation? My firmware is 5.1.1. I didn't know if there is some way I can check or not.

    Thanks Yakitori :-)
    Yes, I am sure it's fine having 5.1.1 with the latest version of myLocation. If not, it will crash or simply cannot open myLocation app in your springboard Happy theming my friend~

  27. #10660
    Icon Master yakitori2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    Can some one be nice enough to make a Chicago bulls night icon please. Thanks in advance
    I cannot find the apps in store, so not sure what you are looking for... (no image)
    please put the apps name with simple image in future, anyhow hope it is what you are asking

    Chicago bulls



    120 x 120 pixel in full set for anyone interested

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-chicago-bulls-night.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-chicago-bulls.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-chicago-bulls-day.png

    Good day^^

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-28-2012), erayser (08-19-2012), Laxu (08-19-2012), Lucys (08-19-2012), ShioN915 (10-10-2012), Spiteful (08-20-2012)

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts