+ Reply
Page 530 of 765 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520528529530531532 540 580 630 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,600 of 15300

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Sorry everyone - for the sake of not going through the whole thread (as I'm sure the answer lies within), my SB widget is just blank and doesn't have the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry everyone - for the sake of not going through the whole thread (as I'm sure the answer lies within), my SB widget is just blank and doesn't have the "wallpaper" in the dropdown white tab. I went into settings and changed wallpaper to no avail. How do you add pics to your widgets?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,574 Times in 3,861 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    Sorry everyone - for the sake of not going through the whole thread (as I'm sure the answer lies within), my SB widget is just blank and doesn't have the "wallpaper" in the dropdown white tab. I went into settings and changed wallpaper to no avail. How do you add pics to your widgets?
    This is something that's been shared 100 times already too. You need "Wallpaper Jpegifier" from Cydia.

We should start a Sticky Thread called Frequently Asked Questions. I wonder why that hasn't been done yet. Hmmmm
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    I like a more simple look for my LS/SB screens, but my kids love it... LOL...
    I still have to redo the LS Iron man overlays. Inner dropshadow got me again. I aways forget about that... and didn't feel like re-doing it tonight. I might just change it to something different... it's a little much for me.

I like nateD's MIOS widget, but I got used to having a weather widget lately... so I added one of my favorite simple weather widget by The_Durben. Also, I widened the MiOS inlay since the boss font seems to be a wider font than the MiOS font.

Credits: nateD, schnedi, pinoy, max_pa1n, and the_durben
    Too cool. Care to share bud?

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

If you go back to post 10553, you'll find a link to a new thread which has answers to most general set up questions. NewDestiny is the author/creator of this thread.

Mind you, I would have thought a respring would soon have your wallpaper in the widget's U shaped banner.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wildfowler For This Useful Post:

yakitori2009 (08-16-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yakitori, your icons look great could i get some 3D requests in night mod, or full set.. whenever u get time much appreciated!

Doodle Jump
    Yellowpages
    Itunes
    Scoremobile
    Flight Control
    Plants vs Zombies
    Tune-in Radio
    Flick Homerun
    Smash Cops
    Temple Run
    Zombie Highway

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xKMAN83x For This Useful Post:

yakitori2009 (08-16-2012)

Thanks

Thank you guys! I have Wallpaper Jpegifier and I have modified my pics to .png that I would use as "wallpaper" on the widgets and go to Settings and change that pic to my wallpaper as well as moving that pic to replace/add the image in the , it just does not appear on the widgets. Apologize for sounding ridiculously stupid, but I figured it should work already. Just can't get a pic to appear on the overlay.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ahh_boi View Post
    Hi, will changing the CFBundleDisplayName have any side effect? Example unable to update app or anything? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    Not that i know of. I changed Angry Birds Seasons yesterday (Angry Birds -----> Angry Birds Seasons). There was an update for the app this morning or last night. The app updated fine, however the CFBundleDisplayName changed back to the default (Angry Birds). Just had to go back into iFile again to change it real quick.

Icons look fantastic. Well done =)
    MyJoosBox is right, as far as you are not changing anything in iTunesMatadata.plst, you shouldn't get any problems with updates, though you have to edit your info.plst after each time you do the update because it's simply gets overwritten by the new update.
    I'm trying to find a solution to avoid editing info.plst each time after updates. As soon as I find the way I'll post it here.
    Last edited by bolojohn; 08-16-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    yakitori, your icons look great could i get some 3D requests in night mod, or full set.. whenever u get time much appreciated!

Doodle Jump
    Yellowpages
    Itunes
    Scoremobile
    Flight Control
    Plants vs Zombies
    Tune-in Radio
    Flick Homerun
    Smash Cops
    Temple Run
    Zombie Highway
    These two icons (Might have been made by Yakitori) are on elilab's PhotoBucket List found here: boss iOS pictures by elilab - Photobucket

Doodle Jump:

Temple Run:

Try checking the PhotoBucket link, you might find another one on you're list. Definitely saves time for the creators.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyJoosBox For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-28-2012), yakitori2009 (08-16-2012)

Thanks

those arent for night mod

iPhone? More like MyPhone ahh_boi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    Not that i know of. I changed Angry Birds Seasons yesterday (Angry Birds -----> Angry Birds Seasons). There was an update for the app this morning or last night. The app updated fine, however the CFBundleDisplayName changed back to the default (Angry Birds). Just had to go back into iFile again to change it real quick.
    Cool! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bolojohn View Post
    MyJoosBox is right, as far as you are not changing anything in iTunesMatadata.plst, you shouldn't get any problems with updates, though you have to edit your info.plst after each time you do the update because it's simply gets overwritten by the new update.
    I'm trying to find a solution to avoid editing info.plst each time after updates. As soon as I find the way I'll post it here.
    Thank you! Thank you! Finally my angry birds are not angry anymore now that they are not sharing the same icon! lol

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thank you guys! I have Wallpaper Jpegifier and I have modified my pics to .png that I would use as "wallpaper" on the widgets and go to Settings and change that pic to my wallpaper as well as moving that pic to replace/add the image in the , it just does not appear on the widgets. Apologize for sounding ridiculously stupid, but I figured it should work already. Just can't get a pic to appear on the overlay.
    I had the same issue, the fix for me was to re-install Jpegifier, after that it worked perfectly.

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

hi!! tapatalk icons

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-28-2012), erayser (08-16-2012), yakitori2009 (08-16-2012)

Thanks

3D icon request (normal):

Zombieville 2

TIA

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

3d Icon requests
    iFitness Pro
    NFL '12
    My Location
    Altura Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey can you please share your Notes and Photos icons from your night mod. Do you have them for the day mod also. They look really cool. Thanks very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by amst View Post
    Night... Thanks to all creators.

Does anyone know where I can get this Phone and iPod icon in a full set?
    Last edited by x_IMMORTAL_x; 08-16-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks

One More for the experts...any idea as to why my Music Player just looks like the usual old music player and doesn't have any sort of "Boss" theme to it other than the icon itself?!?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by x_IMMORTAL_x View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get this Phone and iPod icon in a full set?
    The iPod night/day icons can be found in Larke website
    iLarke - Unique iPhone Themes
    scroll to the bottom and you will see all her icons mod....

regular iPod icon boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-1boss.png done before too....

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

erayser (08-16-2012), MyJoosBox (08-17-2012), x_IMMORTAL_x (08-16-2012)

Thanks

Thanks to Stratnik for making this absolutely beautiful animated lockscreen. When you tap on the ls, the four weather forecast images come down. (very slick) I tweaked the CSS file, weather icons, and main weather pics a little bit in order to get it like this.. What do y'all think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345186308.852889.jpg   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345186290.009263.jpg   boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1345186320.075114.jpg  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kane4lsu For This Useful Post:

yakitori2009 (08-17-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 Times in 408 Posts

Back to the boss day mod. Made a new status bar which will go with either dark or light walls.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

Atomic7 (08-17-2012), Chaotic Buddhist (08-17-2012), elilab (08-28-2012), Laxu (08-22-2012), yakitori2009 (08-17-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 Times in 527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodlemantra View Post
    3D icon request (normal):

Zombieville 2

TIA
    here is your icon request

Zombieville 2

120 x 120 px in full set

boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-zombieville-day.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-zombieville-night.png boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-zombieville.png

Cheers^^

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-28-2012), erayser (08-17-2012), MyJoosBox (08-17-2012), ShioN915 (10-10-2012), Smitbeat (08-26-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone chokem's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone help me please? I I stalled this weather widget, and now all I have is a black wallpaper. I moved "user wallpaper" up to the top of my list in WINTERBOARD, but still is black. Does anyone know how I can change walls?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to chokem For This Useful Post:

sercal51 (08-17-2012)

LinkBacks (?)