Page 526 of 773 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516524525526527528 536 576 626 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,520 of 15444

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #10501
    someone???????

  2. #10502
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxu View Post
    BTW erayser. are u planning on a golden color mod. I see the icons look amazing in golden mod as well and u seem to have done most of the work with icon mask, status bar and slider. why dont u give Larke some company regarding color mods
    That gold and black (credits to nateD on the MiOS widget) looks pretty good huh? When I get home from work, I'll share what I can without stepping on any toes... and giving credit where it's due.

    Can anyone enlighten me on the proper etiquette on sharing peronal psd's that I modified? I like the gold icons, but not sure if it is proper to post them. I could post the hue\saturation color change codes I used to change the color from the original psd's... but sure if that is proper either.

  3. #10503
    Hey guys im wondering if someone could help me with an issue im having with Boss Animated LockScreen Widget by Dacal.. I have GPS Weather and the widget theme both enabled and above boss inside winterboard, everything seems to be fine except the slider bar is all messed up could someone make a suggestion as to what may be the problem and how i could fix it please thanks!




  4. #10504
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunspeed View Post



    Guys does anyone have the second sb widget i looked everywhere with no luck

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to 3zoooz For This Useful Post:

    coupe_rc (03-11-2013)

  6. #10505
    Quote Originally Posted by 3zoooz View Post
    Guys does anyone have the second sb widget i looked everywhere with no luck
    It's been posted a couple times but just as a link. No image. Try searching "sb full weather" or something like that. I'm pretty sure Rumcajs posted it.

    Quote Originally Posted by esja View Post
    someone???????
    If you're gonna ask for help, it's probably best to quote your request. Why make someone search for your request to help you? Just a thought

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-28-2012), erayser (08-13-2012), Gunspeed (08-15-2012), yakitori2009 (08-13-2012)

  8. #10506
    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    here is the Wikipanion icon that you have requested

    Wikipanion


    120 x 120 px in full set

    Attachment 606290 Attachment 606291 Attachment 606292

    Good night~



    Solution 1 will only help you change the name of apps, it won't help you change the 3D icons
    You will having same 3D icons for both Cut the Rope games but you can manually change the game's name with Icon Renamer to your liking, that's the idea of solution 1 see picture below

    Attachment 606299

    hope I make it clear~

    Yakitori, the icons you made look great! (Twitch & Wikipedia) Also, thanks for posting you're tips for changing the icons names. I got the Icon Renamer tweak as soon as i got home from work and wish i would've read the forum first. I turn off my icon names on my springboard and I didn't know that the 3D icons will still be the same even with the tweak. Should've read the forum first! lol I'm going to try your second method soon.

    Thanks again

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MyJoosBox For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (08-13-2012)

  10. #10507
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    It's been posted a couple times but just as a link. No image. Try searching "sb full weather" or something like that. I'm pretty sure Rumcajs posted it.



    If you're gonna ask for help, it's probably best to quote your request. Why make someone search for your request to help you? Just a thought

    Thx for the quick response m8 i've looked and searched this thred for Rumcajs posts but no luck, this thread is too big ...

  11. #10508
    [LS No Name for Boss] include the release of the headset icon in transparent format, this could be exploited to change.

    -nonamels.png



    finalizing details

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maurimuy For This Useful Post:

    ahh_boi (08-14-2012), yakitori2009 (08-13-2012)

  13. #10509
    Quote Originally Posted by 3zoooz View Post
    Thx for the quick response m8 i've looked and searched this thred for Rumcajs posts but no luck, this thread is too big ...
    I just found the post that I was looking for but I'm not sure if it's the full weather images too. It looks the same but not weather images. Perhaps it uses a user wallpaper setting and you can just change the config file to display weather. But anyway, here is Rum's post:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6629736

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    3zoooz (08-13-2012), erayser (08-14-2012), yakitori2009 (08-14-2012)

  15. #10510

    Anyone know how I can fix the switcher background when in landscape mode so that it fits?
    Last edited by killahov; 08-13-2012 at 06:57 PM.

  16. #10511
    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    I would like to answer your question number 2 after done some test on my iphone
    first I installed Cut the Rope free edition and Cut the Rope:Experiments and found both games having same icon label of Cut the Rope
    I just take an 3D icon, name it Cut the [email protected] and Cut the Rope.png and put them in Icons folder for testing purpose, omg both game icons in springboard changed to same image...

    here is my solutions, maybe someone have better idea:

    1) download free Cydia tweak called "Icon Renamer" by Ryan Petrich and just rename one of the game icon (e.g. Cut the Rope X) so you know the exact game although they share the same 3D image.
    When you download Icon Renamer from the Cydia store, there is no new app icon or settings pane for the tweak. Once installed, all you have to do to rename an icon’s name is tap and hold on the desired icon like you are going to move it, and tap the icon once more (not X sign). Icon Renamer’s edit window will open and you can easily rename your icon and hit apply for instantaneous results.

    or

    2) I have changed the display name of Cut the Rope:Experiments in the info.plist and the new 3D icon shown up after respring

    <key>CFBundleDisplayName</key>
    <string>Cut the Rope X</string>

    Attachment 606183

    you will need to create another icons Cut the Rope [email protected] and Cut the Rope X.png in the Icons folder

    I am not sure any side effect changing info.plist of game, if anyone can advise
    hope will solve your issue

    Good day~



    you are not saving the icons correctly, i am sure
    right click on the icon and open link in new tab, in the newly opened tab right click again to save the icon to your desktop
    I don't upload my icons to online album, too much work for me...



    here is your request for zeppelin logo

    Attachment 606184
    Attachment 606185
    Attachment 606186


    Thx you are the best

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Né'h For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (08-13-2012)

  18. #10512
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I just found the post that I was looking for but I'm not sure if it's the full weather images too. It looks the same but not weather images. Perhaps it uses a user wallpaper setting and you can just change the config file to display weather. But anyway, here is Rum's post:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6629736

    I can't thank you enough my friend u saved me a lot, i was browing Rum's posts from the very beginning of this thread and i was in page 60 something .. lol

    thanks again and god bless

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to 3zoooz For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (08-13-2012)

  20. #10513
    Quote Originally Posted by 3zoooz View Post
    I can't thank you enough my friend u saved me a lot, i was browing Rum's posts from the very beginning of this thread and i was in page 60 something .. lol

    thanks again and god bless
    No problem bud. Hopefully it's what you were looking for

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (08-13-2012)

  22. #10514
    note that my native language is Spanish, so that I may not give good support to help others try to help with the template and elements, thanks!

    -ls-lockscreen-theme-boss-ios-animate-download-free-maurimuy-maurimuy.png



    1- your image to use the template has to have an approximate size. 310 x 278
    2- this version includes the icon with the handset transparent, could be exploited.
    3- not know the creator of the elements, I just change something I like and share it, in advance give credit to whom it may concern.

    Download > LS-No-Name-for-boss.rar

  23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to maurimuy For This Useful Post:

    ahh_boi (08-14-2012), Atomic7 (08-14-2012), elilab (08-28-2012), haylazz (08-13-2012), jjk454ss (08-13-2012), yakitori2009 (08-13-2012)

  24. #10515
    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post




    Credit Goez to all the creators...

    Hi!! Can you please share your lockscreen? Or just the name? Thanks

  25. #10516
    Quote Originally Posted by xKMAN83x View Post
    Hey guys im wondering if someone could help me with an issue im having with Boss Animated LockScreen Widget by Dacal.. I have GPS Weather and the widget theme both enabled and above boss inside winterboard, everything seems to be fine except the slider bar is all messed up could someone make a suggestion as to what may be the problem and how i could fix it please thanks!
    Can you take a picture of your winterboard screen? The slider looks familiar to me, I think it is from GPS weather lockscreen from Cydia, you don't need that enable in winterboard, what you actually need is just the myLocation app which bundled with the theme. Try disable GPS weather lockscreen theme and respring~

    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    Yakitori, the icons you made look great! (Twitch & Wikipedia) Also, thanks for posting you're tips for changing the icons names. I got the Icon Renamer tweak as soon as i got home from work and wish i would've read the forum first. I turn off my icon names on my springboard and I didn't know that the 3D icons will still be the same even with the tweak. Should've read the forum first! lol I'm going to try your second method soon.

    Thanks again
    You are welcome, please let me know if you have any problem changing the info.plist of Cut the Rope
    You can use i-Funbox or ifile to change it and you will need to put extra 3D icons as mentioned earlier.
    Good day~
    Last edited by yakitori2009; 08-13-2012 at 09:00 PM.

  26. #10517
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Laxu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu, Nepal
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    3,326
    Thanked 127 Times in 76 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vtx106 View Post
    Hi!! Can you please share your lockscreen? Or just the name? Thanks
    Ls looks like Legacy Ls.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Laxu For This Useful Post:

    vtx106 (08-14-2012)

  28. #10518
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxu View Post
    How about a FlashBack of the hottest mods.

    Here we go

    Best theme till date




    FIF7Y rocks.
    Hi What's the name of the mod? Or are you able to direct me to this. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    Solution 1 will only help you change the name of apps, it won't help you change the 3D icons
    You will having same 3D icons for both Cut the Rope games but you can manually change the game's name with Icon Renamer to your liking, that's the idea of solution 1 see picture below

    Attachment 606299

    hope I make it clear~
    Oh, I see. I thought I'm finally able to change my 4 different types of Angry Birds icons! lol
    Thanks!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to ahh_boi For This Useful Post:

    yakitori2009 (08-14-2012)

  30. #10519
    Quote Originally Posted by vtx106 View Post
    Hi!! Can you please share your lockscreen? Or just the name? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxu View Post
    Ls looks like Legacy Ls.
    Yea..it is Legacy LS.

  31. #10520
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJoosBox View Post
    A few more icon requests:

    Diptic:

    THANKS!
    here is your last icon

    Diptic


    120 x 120 pixel in full set

    -diptic-day.png -diptic-night.png -diptic.png

    Cheers^^

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (08-14-2012), elilab (08-28-2012), erayser (08-14-2012), MyJoosBox (08-14-2012)

Page 526 of 773 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516524525526527528 536 576 626 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •