Page 411 of 773 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401409410411412413 421 461 511 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 15446

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    I feel thankful to those who share, but if they don't. I'll do the photoshop I can do, and copy it the best I can. My icons and screens are horrible when you zoom in, but I don't mind since my old eyes can't see the imperfection when using my iPhone... LOL...
    some of my thanks were definitely meant for you. I'm rocking some of your icons. Keep up the great work sir.

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I don't believe that for a second. Chaotic is a grown responsible adult who creates from scratch and has no need to illegally obtain themes. He is a stand up guy.
    +1000
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

Don't mean to spam...
    Look on Cydia....iMast HD
    This guy claims his icons are all hand made by him!

Help me keep the trash off Cydia and email Kyle (pietic_folly)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

mymonkeyballs (07-13-2012)

Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Ay fellas,
    I was thinkin maybe a robocop styled tweetbot icon would be pretty sick?lol if anyone wants to try something like that

It's not perfect, but I'm using it currently and it seems to work.

Obviously the "robo bird" was obtained from the link I gave you earlier. I just dropped him in the frame and made him louder.

Quote Originally Posted by daviebread View Post
    I think u read that wrong dude! But that's what I'd expect from someone who pirates their themes.
    Really? That's amusing on a number of levels....

You know guys, I think I'm done with this. It's disturbing enough to be accused of piracy, but after proving a number of times that I purchased this theme legitimately and am still catching crap for it, I just don't see where the motivation to contribute any more of my time to this group is...
    I have been using Jaku exclusively since January. I saw boss, thought I'd like to design some mods for it so I downloaded Themeit and went about purchasing it so I could try it out.
    I have been catching crap from most of you ever since. It's good to know you appreciate the theme enough to defend it, but you're defending it from someone who bought the damn thing, and is pretty sorry about it now... thanks to most of you.

I'm not done designing for boss, but you're all done knowing about it.

Peace.... now go catch some real pirates... jerks...
    Last edited by Chaotic Buddhist; 07-13-2012 at 03:33 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chaotic Buddhist For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (07-13-2012), dwizurd (07-13-2012), MrAlakija (07-14-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post

Obviously the "robo bird" was obtained from the link I gave you earlier. I just dropped him in the frame and made him louder.

You know guys, I think I'm done with this. It's disturbing enough to be accused of piracy, but after proving a number of times that I purchased this theme legitimately and am still catching crap for it, I just don't see where the motivation to contribute any more of my time to this group is...
    I have been using Jaku exclusively since January. I saw boss, thought I'd like to design some mods for it so I downloaded Themeit and went about purchasing it so I could try it out.
    I have been catching crap from most of you ever since. It's good to know you appreciate the theme enough to defend it, but you're defending it from someone who bought the damn thing, and is pretty sorry about it now... thanks to most of you.

Keep up Your work !! And chill out some ppl here are different !!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

MrAlakija (07-14-2012), nateD (07-14-2012), rumcajs (07-13-2012), The_Durben (07-13-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, remind me who you are again?

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I don't believe that for a second. Chaotic is a grown responsible adult who creates from scratch and has no need to illegally obtain themes. He is a stand up guy.
    AND he is a Buddhist!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks

Kinda off topic, but can anyone point me in the right direction for understanding photoshop? I finally was able to use some things that were already posted to "make" my LS, but I would like to learn more so that I may contribute rather than borrow and "beg" 😉. TIA
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Dumbass question And prob answered 100 times but how do I update with ephd installed?

Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Kinda off topic, but can anyone point me in the right direction for understanding photoshop? I finally was able to use some things that were already posted to "make" my LS, but I would like to learn more so that I may contribute rather than borrow and "beg" ��. TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Kinda off topic, but can anyone point me in the right direction for understanding photoshop? I finally was able to use some things that were already posted to "make" my LS, but I would like to learn more so that I may contribute rather than borrow and "beg" ��. TIA
    you could just look up basic tutorials..
    Search in web design direction, brings you pretty far.
    and looking at other people's work, trying to understand how they made it.
    at modmyi, the creativity is insane sometimes.
    But not only modmyi ofcourse
    Besides that trial error I guess..

kinda how it did it.....
    I think it worked a bit.
    Ribbon mod 2.0!Download

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Belgmeister For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (07-13-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    where can i get this mod,thanks
    Contact @N3MO

some one posted this image of a camera so credits to who made it, ive just added the johncon twizzle to boss with it///

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (07-20-2012), elilab (07-14-2012)

Don't let that guy bother you brother. He thinks people are obligated to share stuff. Nonsense. Keep doing you and ignore the irrelevant.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (07-13-2012), Cloud2Ground (07-20-2012), iskariotA (07-13-2012), jackson1714 (07-13-2012), johncon68 (07-13-2012), Laxu (07-14-2012), MrAlakija (07-14-2012), nateD (07-14-2012), nicoand (07-14-2012), rumcajs (07-13-2012), The_Durben (07-13-2012), yakitori2009 (07-13-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Don't mean to spam...
    Look on Cydia....iMast HD
    This guy claims his icons are all hand made by him!

Help me keep the trash off Cydia and email Kyle (pietic_folly)
    Lol. I already had it out a while ago with this guy on twitter.

hey mate chill your as much a pirate as everyone as we all pirate apple by installing cydia well. I've learned it's not so I'm wrong there ooops (i think)let him with out sin cast the first stone brush it off you owe no one anything or have to prove anything dont let it get to you as long as you no who cares wot anyone else thinks stay real

messing
    Last edited by johncon68; 07-14-2012 at 01:34 AM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (07-13-2012), Cloud2Ground (07-20-2012), jackson1714 (07-13-2012)

Has anyone made a day bitesms theme yet or a day SBS if so can someone please share the links? Thx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    Sorry, remind me who you are again?
    You're one to talk...lol

Like Pinoy said...some people feel like it is an obligation for modders to share what they've got, which is crazy. Just do what you do man. Do it for those who support you, not for the ones who doubt you. Ignore the negative and go with the positive.

Peace
    Last edited by KnightWing; 07-13-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (07-13-2012), Cloud2Ground (07-20-2012), cubian (07-13-2012), iskariotA (07-13-2012), johncon68 (07-14-2012), MrAlakija (07-14-2012), pnunez1310 (07-14-2012), rumcajs (07-13-2012), The_Durben (07-13-2012)

Lovin this today!! Shouts to N3MO and the original creator of this mod..

Last edited by Groovejunkie; 07-13-2012 at 05:24 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Groovejunkie For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (07-20-2012)

Looking for this icon shadow anybody know where I can get then shrink plz? TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1342220819.664244.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

me too please

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Looking for this icon shadow anybody know where I can get then shrink plz? TIA
    looks like one of MiOS shadows....

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (07-20-2012), iskariotA (07-13-2012), The_Durben (07-13-2012)

Page 411 of 773 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401409410411412413 421 461 511 ... LastLast