+ Reply
Page 297 of 772 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287295296297298299 307 347 397 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 15422

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by 2k1 I trie all that today and still gitting the same error then I dont know what else Sorry
...
  1. #5921
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Gabbz83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 91 Times in 74 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    I trie all that today and still gitting the same error
    then I dont know what else Sorry

  2. #5922
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,066
    Thanks
    1,814
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

    Dunno you got me will try again when I git home and have time to mess with it. Hope I can git this to work.

  3. #5923
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sarajevo, Bosnia
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 60 Times in 30 Posts

    Why the f.. I need to delete EPHD to update this theme? Thats nonsense.

  4. #5924
    iPhoneaholic sand_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 728 Times in 192 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jackson1714 View Post
    oh okay...thats strange hopefully ffi7y will release templates for us...thanks for the day mods though!
    You welcome, sure he will release them shortly. I see a few dark mods already so they must be out there.

    That mail icon is a tough one. A job for rumcajs or Luth_thor. I'm pretty clueless around PS TBH...

  5. #5925
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 22 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    So I have to completely uninstall EPHD theme? Why I will just wait till this is fixed then cause I don't want to get rid of that theme since I switch back & forth from boss to that theme
    If u have IExplorer on your computer u can move the EPHD theme to your pc, then delete it from your phone. Then download the boss mod to your phone, and then move the EPHd theme back to your phone. Took me like 3 minutes for the whole process.

    Sorry...not sure why my post font is so large.

  6. #5926
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sarajevo, Bosnia
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 60 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daviebread View Post
    If u have IExplorer on your computer u can move the EPHD theme to your pc, then delete it from your phone. Then download the boss mod to your phone, and then move the EPHd theme back to your phone. Took me like 3 minutes for the whole process.
    Moving EPHD to PC alone takes much more than 3 mins. There are 200Mbytes of files in that theme.

  7. #5927
    What's Jailbreak? Enike999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thx to boss themes mines getting there but slowly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341517029.921794.jpg  

  8. #5928
    iPhoneaholic sand_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 728 Times in 192 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    No update issues here....
    I had to uninstall and delete boss theme to do a fresh and successful install and update. iPhone 4s and iPhone 4...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry U View Post
    Why the f.. I need to delete EPHD to update this theme? Thats nonsense.
    Does seem peculiar. Bug somewhere in the matrix :-) ...

  9. #5929
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 296 Times in 152 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by brentsw3 View Post
    You welcome, sure he will release them shortly. I see a few dark mods already so they must be out there.

    That mail icon is a tough one. A job for rumcajs or Luth_thor. I'm pretty clueless around PS TBH...
    Fif7y posted the link to download the dark mod PSD several pages back. Get it here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6603608

  10. #5930
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 22 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry U View Post
    Moving EPHD to PC alone takes much more than 3 mins. There are 200Mbytes of files in that theme.
    Naw, you just click and drag the theme over from the IExplorer window to your desktop, very quick.

  11. #5931
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    661
    Thanked 146 Times in 99 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by will822 View Post
    Fif7y posted the link to download the dark mod PSD several pages back. Get it here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6603608
    there you go brent! think you could hook me up! haha!

  12. #5932
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sarajevo, Bosnia
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 60 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daviebread View Post
    Naw, you just click and drag the theme over from the IExplorer window to your desktop, very quick.
    I've done that in the past and take ages to move all those files within theme. I don't wanna do it again.

  13. #5933
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    I updated with no issues too, plus I have EPHD installed also.

  14. #5934
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 22 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry U View Post
    I've done that in the past and take ages to move all those files within theme. I don't wanna do it again.
    We must be doing it differently. I just moved the boss theme, both day and night mods, and EPHD to my desktop as a backup. Literally took less than 5 minutes to click and drag all four over.

  15. #5935
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Master_Willem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked 72 Times in 56 Posts

    i set this icon in bundles.com.facebook.Facebook boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-icon-2x.png and i have this the icon is not 3d

    boss.iOS now available on Theme it app-img_0065.png

    how is that possible
    http://dbarevolution.com/

    I am Happy to use my iPhone 4 when we have no iphone 5 !!!!

  16. #5936
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Use iFunbox, it's better than iExplorer IMO.

  17. #5937
    Green Apple Project5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    595
    Thanked 80 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by javagreen View Post
    Use iFunbox, it's better than iExplorer IMO.
    +1 best for windows

  18. #5938
    What's Jailbreak? twiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    who can make a boss day icon with the original message icon (i don't like the icon who is in the day.mod)

  19. #5939
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sarajevo, Bosnia
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 60 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Willem View Post
    i set this icon in bundles.com.facebook.Facebook Attachment 597108 and i have this the icon is not 3d

    Attachment 597109

    how is that possible
    Because u are using bundle method. Use summerboard method.

  20. #5940
    My iPhone is a Part of Me simer_cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    549
    Thanks
    3,159
    Thanked 1,430 Times in 340 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Willem View Post
    i set this icon in bundles.com.facebook.Facebook Attachment 597108 and i have this the icon is not 3d

    Attachment 597109

    how is that possible
    for 3d icons you have to use summerboard method...

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts