Page 233 of 773 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223231232233234235 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 15450

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    I know this isn't really on topic here exactly, but I've seen a couple widgets lately that basically get covered up by the second page, so your second page can be all icons. I think it was a new Winterboard feature? Its not perpage. Am I crazy? Can someone point me in the direction of any info on this and how to do it? Mone at Dbar has released some I think.
    Get a blank image and name it Page1.png and a second image that you want to use as the background and name it [email protected]. These should go in the main theme where you initially find the bundles, icon, SMS background folder. Hope that makes sense. Once you add this to the main theme resorting and it should work.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (07-01-2012)

A few have asked for a White Version......Here is a simple icon layout
    This will do until Gabe (Fif7y) creates something

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

elilab (07-04-2012), mymonkeyballs (07-01-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I finally got it working!!! Thanks to everyone who helped.

Installing the db file did it, just don't forget to open the MyLocation file after you install it. I forgot that part. Duh.

Now I am trying to see if I can add a leading 0 for minutes less than 10. 5:08 was displayed as 5:8. No biggie.

Thanks!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pocketdoc For This Useful Post:

thetimster4 (07-01-2012)

Anyone know how to get rid of the extra 0's in front of the 24hr Clock....first time it's happened to me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341188274.780755.jpg  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HJ4ck For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (07-01-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone YouDiedTrying's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone help me figure out how to change my camera icon on my lockscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Took a little page out of @KaiKais book with the LS overlay for Dacals LS which is one of the if not the best anim weather LSs out to date!!

hey max can you share this awesome lock screen plz

Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    I finally got it working!!! Thanks to everyone who helped.

Installing the db file did it, just don't forget to open the MyLocation file after you install it. I forgot that part. Duh.

Now I am trying to see if I can add a leading 0 for minutes less than 10. 5:08 was displayed as 5:8. No biggie.

Thanks!!!!!!
    Great!

iPhone? More like MyPhone thetimster4's Avatar
    Thanks

Check this out. I believe this is what you're looking for
    Attached Files Attached Files

Works great, thank you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

Best01 (07-01-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone thetimster4's Avatar
    Thanks

its in the link i sent just now called slider.zip

Quote Originally Posted by YouDiedTrying View Post

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

does anyone have a dark safari icon, i know i have seen it, but can find it on the boards

Quote Originally Posted by iamtwinn View Post
    hey max can you share this awesome lock screen plz
    I've been looking for this lock screen also can someone post please? This theme is by far my favorite.

I caved and decided to use Max's SB because it looks so damn nice. I am using the iWidget version of it, and I have installed mylocation fix for 5.1.x as per instructions a few pages back. It's active on location services and sig. change is turned on.

However I am getting nothing from the weather itself. I think it's because of where I live, the GPS zone and neighborhood shown are correct, but I don't think it will pull weather reports for it.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341189519.962726.jpg

Is there any way to change the city manually instead of by GPS so that it always shows the weather/forecast for that city?

Thanks in advance!

iPhone? More like MyPhone YouDiedTrying's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetimster4 View Post
    its in the link i sent just now called slider.zip
    I unzipped it and it didn't do anything?

Edit: Scratch that I got it. Thanks!
    Last edited by YouDiedTrying; 07-01-2012 at 07:48 PM.

So this works, but I want to change the second image and its staying with the one I originally added. I changed the png, but I can't get it to actually change. I might be doing something stupid, but I can't get it to change. Is it possibly pulling from a cache file? How can I totally clear all caches without an app? Where are the files located again?

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    So this works, but I want to change the second image and its staying with the one I originally added. I changed the png, but I can't get it to actually change. I might be doing something stupid, but I can't get it to change. Is it possibly pulling from a cache file? How can I totally clear all caches without an app? Where are the files located again?
    Uncheck the theme in winterboard and Respring

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (07-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Uncheck the theme in winterboard and Respring
    Thanks, but i just got it. And yes, I was doing something stupid. I use Forklift and my windows got switched up, I kept updating the files in my Boss.theme in the backup on my computer and not actually on the phone.

I can't get a screenshot to work, but I love this feature. I can get the awesome widgets and not have too many sb pages.

Thanks for all the help.
    Last edited by jjk454ss; 07-01-2012 at 07:59 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

Best01 (07-01-2012)

Default Weather Lockscreen issue
    Does anyone know why this is happening? I turned GPS off and it was working fine then all of a sudden i have no images??-photo.png

Max's lockscreen, Anyone have this or direct me to the page if it's been posted.

Quote Originally Posted by YouDiedTrying View Post
    Bundles/com.apple.springboard/CameraGrabber@2x~iphone.png

Quote Originally Posted by entropy01 View Post
    Looking unsuccessfully for the tongue app badges...if anyone could help that would be great
    Im reposting it since I know its posted here and I can't remember who posted it. Otherwise I'd give them the credit:

Quote Originally Posted by juicygurl View Post
    Max's lockscreen, Anyone have this or direct me to the page if it's been posted.
    Which Lockscreen? Max's latest masterpiece was this SB, I'm using it as my Lockscreen though also:. You can click on "Search Thread" at the top of any page and search by User:

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Ok peeps heres my SB modCredit to crazyvivek(gpsweather) and me lol
    Wallpaperjpegifier required to select BG thru settings/wallpaper.....Top and bottom version included thus the name of the mod TBSB(just swap the Wallpaper.htmls)Comes with bottom html as default...fixed the 24hr clock which was messed up in my last SB mod
    iWidget version conversion by @Durben also below if you wanna run it that way(Thanks DB)Enjoy....and thanks for the awesome wall @Wave love it can you make one the same but with top2 rows only tia

MF link

boss.MP.TBSB.theme.zip

DB link(for those that hate MF lol)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pixxi5360u...TBSB.theme.zip

iWidget link(for use with the iWidgets tweak only!!...(thanks Durben for converting it)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/enpb1fm0yl...SB_iWidget.zip
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jjk454ss; 07-01-2012 at 08:11 PM.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (07-02-2012), elilab (07-04-2012), kwajkid (07-02-2012), Laxu (07-04-2012), Max_Pa1n (07-01-2012), mejemaka (07-02-2012), mossdef (07-01-2012)

Page 233 of 773 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223231232233234235 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast