Page 213 of 773 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203211212213214215 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 15452

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

PM request....

Name:  1.png
Views: 1329
Size:  1.4 KB Name:  11.png
Views: 1331
Size:  1.4 KB

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

mymonkeyballs (07-01-2012), nateD (07-01-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,959 Times in 928 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    @Rum
    Just wondering if you have had time to make an ECG and Anatomy icon please
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here is the anatomy....having hard time finding nice ECG image

Attachment 595940
    Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but do these help?

-ecg1.png-ecg.png

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

medic88 (06-30-2012), pinkinail (07-01-2012), rumcajs (06-30-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone noypiako0929's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    hi peeps, just whipped up a quick mod of one of schnedi's widgets..it's dual weather so you can use it via GPS or go old school and use your var locale code, just change it in the config.js file..
    All credit to schnedi for the code i used and thanks to yugo for the sick wall.
    the status bar word clock is written into the mod but if any of y'all dont want it but dont know how to get rid of it just let me know and i'll fix it up for you
    enjoy the rest of your weekend guys and girls, and Happy Birthday Canada for tomorrow

bossDualSB.theme.zip

Sup buddy, can u tell me how to remove the wordclock. And can u make me a different layer, change the boss text to NOYPI with red shadow pls? Thanks brother

Quote Originally Posted by jaraeez View Post
    Just noticed this post - good spot it has now changed it to Celsius but only in the main window, not the 2 day forcast?
    Not sure what you want the date to actually look like now

For the forecast go to Forecast/Private/Config.js and change varCelcius to true

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (06-30-2012), nateD (06-30-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone stljrd1980's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    hi peeps, just whipped up a quick mod of one of schnedi's widgets..it's dual weather so you can use it via GPS or go old school and use your var locale code, just change it in the config.js file..
    All credit to schnedi for the code i used and thanks to yugo for the sick wall.
    the status bar word clock is written into the mod but if any of y'all dont want it but dont know how to get rid of it just let me know and i'll fix it up for you
    enjoy the rest of your weekend guys and girls, and Happy Birthday Canada for tomorrow

bossDualSB.theme.zip

Very nice

Me tonight thanks max. My forecast don't look good lol-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341114105.209915.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stljrd1980 For This Useful Post:

nateD (06-30-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Not sure what you want the date to actually look like now

For the forecast go to Forecast/Private/Config.js and change varCelcius to true
    All good now (see my last post) - thanks again

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jaraeez For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (06-30-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by cubian View Post
    Hi, thank you for helping out...

i did what you posted..

this is how my Scripts/Weather.js looks

jQuery.get("/var/mobile/Documents/myLocation.txt", function(appdata) {

var myvar = appdata;

var substr = appdata.split('\n');

var templatitude=(substr[0]).split('=');

var templongitude=(substr[1]).split('=');

var latitude = $.trim(templatitude[1]);

var longitude = $.trim(templongitude[1]);

var Yahooappid =""

after respring...still no weather widget.
    It should be working. The principle for iWidget is the same and I'm running it as an iWidget right now with no issues.
    Not sure what's happening with yours sorry. You can always install iWidget tweak and use that instead of perpage+
    I deleted perpage after using iWidgets. No need for it. I just add/remove widgets directly on SB same as moving/deleting an icon.

Quote Originally Posted by jaraeez View Post
    All good now (see my last post) - thanks again
    No worries dude

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

cubian (07-01-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-30-2012), nateD (07-01-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

Found the error for the c and f

Go to Weather.js in Scripts
    Towards the bottom find this

function GetWeather(LocCode) {

* * * * if (isCelsius == true){

* * * *temp = ' '

* * * *}

* * * *else

* * * *{

* * * *temp = ' '

* * * *}

Change to this by adding the c and f
    This will enable the config.js to work properly again

function GetWeather(LocCode) {

* * * * if (isCelsius == true){

* * * *temp = 'c'

* * * *}

* * * *else

* * * *{

* * * *temp = 'f'

* * * *}

Just ignore the stars in this post
    Lmao I step away for a while and a 101 questionsThanks DB was about to post this pic of the same thing

I have no idea why I deleted those in the first place mustve been the brain freeze from the slurpee I had earlier

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

nateD (07-01-2012), The_Durben (06-30-2012)

It should be working. The principle for iWidget is the same and I'm running it as an iWidget right now with no issues.
    Not sure what's happening with yours sorry. You can always install iWidget tweak and use that instead of perpage+
    I deleted perpage after using iWidgets. No need for it. I just add/remove widgets directly on SB same as moving/deleting an icon.

No worries dude
    When running on an iPad with iwidget how do you keep it from moving around and it getting "lost" when you rotate the iPad?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,959 Times in 928 Posts

Tripit icon.

-tripit.png

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (07-01-2012), samsquanch (07-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Lmao I step away for a while and a 101 questionsThanks DB was about to post this pic of the same thing

I have no idea why I deleted those in the first place mustve been the brain freeze from the slurpee I had earlier
    I was here dude so no problem at all.
    I got to play with it a bit first so knew my way around. Plus I know these scripts pretty well at this point and know what you do to css and html's in all your widgets

Quote Originally Posted by MtnDewMan View Post
    When running on an iPad with iwidget how do you keep it from moving around and it getting "lost" when you rotate the iPad?
    Don't put it in the bottom 1/3rd of the SB when on portrait. It will rotate to near bottom when on landscape.
    My iPad is mostly locked on portrait do I don't care about the placement so much.
    The "lost" part is actually a fix for if an iWidget gets put in the dock area. It used to crash and go to safe mode. Now it removes the widget. You just enable it again.
    That's the only downside for iWidget on the iPad
    Last edited by The_Durben; 06-30-2012 at 11:11 PM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (06-30-2012), nateD (07-01-2012), rumcajs (07-01-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Hey Max, how can I move the widget a bit more lower so my layout fits ok on the SB

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/358/imageiss.jpg
    @Max/Durben, any clue in this? Thx

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (06-30-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

I was here dude so no problem at all.
    I got to play with it a bit first so knew my way around. Plus I know these scripts pretty well at this point and know what you do to css and html's in all your widgets
    I thought the 24hr clock was working you told me on twitter lol obviously I fubarred that too haha

As for lang changes and issues with that I never ever change the lang in any of the mods I post always use english and I speak fluent spanish but english is my first lang so I never even touch that portion of the code!
    As for the 24hr clock...yet again something I rarely touch I only use 12hr.....so my appologies to anyone having issues with those things.......the celsius portion was totally my fault I deleted those 2 things and completely forgot lol mine was working fine but thats cuz I didnt change it in the config.js otherwise I woulda saw that it was messed up....anyways all in all I thank my buddy Durben for being around when I stepped away hope everyone has a great day/night and hope yall like the mod

@Max/Durben, any clue in this? Thx
    Whats the problem?Well except for you having like a hundred icons on your sb lol

No worries dude

+100 iWidgets is awesome!!Especially when your looking to conserve a little battery life!

Oh yeah and as for the date thats the way i wanted it to display so itd be Sunday,July 01 or the way I have it Sun, 7/01
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 06-30-2012 at 11:27 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

nateD (07-01-2012), The_Durben (06-30-2012)

I have seen numerous people complain about not being able to get icons to theme with this theme. Just got the theme yesterday and have not been able to change any icons. I moved all my new icons to //var/stash/Themes.QedCC5/boss.theme/Icons I have one reg and one with an @2x on it. The former is 60x60 and the latter is 120x120. I have toggles summerboard on and off. I have used iWipeCache. I even created my own folder in //var/stash/Themes.QedCC5 and tried to activate it that way...nothing doing. Anything I am missing?

Thanks

What is the problem?Well except for you having like a hundred icons on your sb lol
    Not a single problem my friend, just curious if the widget can be moved to fit my occupied SB

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (06-30-2012)

I thought the 24hr clock was working you told me on twitter lol obviously I fubarred that too haha

As for lang changes and issues with that I never ever change the lang in any of the mods I post always use english and I speak fluent spanish but english is my first lang so I never even touch that portion of the code!
    As for the 24hr clock...yet again something I rarely touch I only use 12hr.....so my appologies to anyone having issues with those things.......the celsius portion was totally my fault I deleted those 2 things and completely forgot lol mine was working fine but thats cuz I didnt change it in the config.js otherwise I woulda saw that it was messed up....anyways all in all I thank my buddy Durben for being around when I stepped away hope everyone has a great day/night and hope yall like the mod

Whats the problem?Well except for you having like a hundred icons on your sb lol

+100 iWidgets is awesome!!Especially when your looking to conserve a little battery life!
    Anytime my man
    And 24hr clock is working. Not sure who is having an issue but just change ampm in config.js to false and it's on.
    I just tested again to make sure I'm not crazy and it still works

Not a single problem my friend, just curious if the widget can be moved to fit my occupied SB
    Install iWidget tweak and use that. You'll be able to place it a bit lower.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

dark.knight (07-28-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-30-2012), nateD (07-01-2012)

I know, that's the problem i was having. Couldn't get anything to fit right. Thanks for the anatomy icon!
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here is the anatomy....having hard time finding nice ECG image

Attachment 595940
    They do help thank you very much!
    Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by S1TAL View Post
    Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but do these help?

-ecg1.png-ecg.png

33. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (07-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    I have seen numerous people complain about not being able to get icons to theme with this theme. Just got the theme yesterday and have not been able to change any icons. I moved all my new icons to //var/stash/Themes.QedCC5/boss.theme/Icons I have one reg and one with an @2x on it. The former is 60x60 and the latter is 120x120. I have toggles summerboard on and off. I have used iWipeCache. I even created my own folder in //var/stash/Themes.QedCC5 and tried to activate it that way...nothing doing. Anything I am missing?
    All icons should be 120x120 framed....make sure they are named exactly as they appear on your SB...one of each kind with added @2x.png...see post 2781 for screen shot...keep them in Icons folder inside boss...keep summerboard on...respring after turning summerboard on if you turn off they won't change....I don't understand what you mean they were 60x60????
    Last edited by rumcajs; 06-30-2012 at 11:36 PM.

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

elilab (07-04-2012), jjk454ss (07-01-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-30-2012), nateD (07-01-2012), samhfoley (06-30-2012), The_Durben (06-30-2012)

Page 213 of 773 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203211212213214215 223 263 313 713 ... LastLast