Page 202 of 773 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192200201202203204 212 252 302 702 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 15450

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

  1. #4021
    Just messing. Gonna change and move weather text and colour just a test

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    izzi (06-30-2012), kalbo411 (06-30-2012), Laxu (07-03-2012), nicoand (06-30-2012), rumcajs (06-30-2012), samsquanch (07-04-2012), thetimster4 (06-30-2012), Waverley73 (06-30-2012)

  3. #4022
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thetimster4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 75 Times in 55 Posts

    Hey Nic. Do you mind sharing this wallpaper for my setup if you have the time. thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic.man View Post

    it works for me..do you have a different Language?
    Not english?
    espanol = iLinterna4 Pro
    france = iTorche4 Pro
    italy = iTorcia Pro

  4. #4023
    Winterboard,WhatsApp,Apple Store......

    -wb.png -wb1.png -whatsapp.png -whatssapp1.png-applestore.png


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    broodwar (06-30-2012), Darrenrooster (06-30-2012), elilab (07-04-2012), jackson1714 (06-30-2012), kalbo411 (07-02-2012), kruzzit (06-30-2012), latpeuw (06-30-2012), Laxu (07-03-2012), nicoand (06-30-2012), pinkinail (06-30-2012), samsquanch (07-04-2012), stratnik (06-30-2012), Yugo (06-30-2012)

  6. #4024
    Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    Just messing. Gonna change and move weather text and colour just a test
    Nice! Mind sharing ?

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Winterboard,WhatsApp,Apple Store......

    -wb.png -wb1.png -whatsapp.png -whatssapp1.png-applestore.png

    Possible to have the whatsapp icon in a grey background ?

    Thanks for sharing rum very nice!
    Last edited by Lkkwus; 06-30-2012 at 01:29 PM.

  7. #4025
    Can anyone tell me how to make this mail icon appear on the lock screen and in the notification center? I usually don't change my icons that have notifications because I like the full theme effect. But this icon is too nice not to use.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341080932.785361.jpg  
    Follow me on twitter: @AzBirdgangMC

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AzBirdgangMC For This Useful Post:

    samsquanch (07-04-2012)

  9. #4026
    Any chance I can get these two icons in .png format without the white border round please. Tia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341080969.273542.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341080976.841684.jpg  

  10. #4027

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    johncon68 (06-30-2012)

  12. #4028
    sure soon as i move the text down and color
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Nice! Mind sharing ?




    Possible to have the whatsapp icon in a grey background ?

    Thanks for sharing rum very nice!

  13. #4029
    Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    sure soon as i move the text down and color
    Thanks man

  14. #4030
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Nice! Mind sharing ?




    Possible to have the whatsapp icon in a grey background ?

    Thanks for sharing rum very nice!
    Will do tonight...out of the house now....


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    johncon68 (06-30-2012)

  16. #4031

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

    johncon68 (06-30-2012), samsquanch (07-04-2012)

  18. #4032
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,882
    Thanked 331 Times in 227 Posts

    Thanks! Very kind of you to make this for me/us.

    I will post a screenshot when I get it working.


    [QUOTE=kaikai312;6596662]
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    I am trying to mod an HTC clock/weather widget. Is there a large icon frame that would work for this?



    Above is the pic for the digits. I have the icon PSDs that came with the theme, but they are too small and will look pixelated.

    Creators, feel free to make one.

    Here is the widget on SB.



    try this... I don't have this widget so don't know if it would fitAttachment 595819

    Regarding CK, I saw a post many pages ago that fit this theme but had individual keys. I cannot find a download. Anyone know which one I am talking about?

  19. #4033
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Will do tonight...out of the house now....
    No worries take your time bro thanks !

  20. #4034
    Better . Just make some alt walls.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    TV-Junkie (06-30-2012)

  22. #4035
    Quote Originally Posted by H4ckerJ4ck View Post
    Any chance I can get these two icons in .png format without the white border round please. Tia.
    Try this

  23. #4036
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    Ok Guys,

    some days ago I posted a screenshot with my settings.
    Someone ask me for sharing, but it was in french only.
    I translated it to german for me and now I translated it to english for you!
    I hope the translations are correct

    You find 3 Wallpaper.html Files in english (default) with am/pm, in german and french with 24 hours clock.

    The Layout was making by phil73, the widget is from max pain I think...

    All credits goes to max and phil !!!


    Preview:




    Download:

    Boss.SB.Widget.zip


    EDIT: To get it work you need Weathericon from Cydia.
    all credit go to Mone for the script and setting for me, it's really bad you dont asking me for the permission for this mod

  24. #4037
    Quote Originally Posted by brentsw3 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1341080969.273542.png-imageuploadedbymodmyi1341080976.841684.png
    These are no good I'm afraid dude as they still have bits of white around....I can see where you have rubbed the white out!

    Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    Try this
    This is the same one I posted dude...sorry!

  25. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by H4ckerJ4ck View Post
    These are no good I'm afraid dude as they still have bits of white around....I can see where you have rubbed the white out!



    This is the same one I posted dude...sorry!

    Try this


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

    elilab (07-04-2012)

  27. #4039
    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    Try this

    This is perfect dude...thank you!

  28. #4040
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-Junkie View Post
    Ok Guys,

    some days ago I posted a screenshot with my settings.
    Someone ask me for sharing, but it was in french only.
    I translated it to german for me and now I translated it to english for you!
    I hope the translations are correct

    You find 3 Wallpaper.html Files in english (default) with am/pm, in german and french with 24 hours clock.

    The Layout was making by phil73, the widget is from max pain I think...

    All credits goes to max and phil !!!


    Preview:




    Download:

    Boss.SB.Widget.zip


    EDIT: To get it work you need Weathericon from Cydia.
    Thanks for this mod. However I still have the 24H clock. It does give the correct am/pm, just the time is still 24H. It also shows the wrong conditions, but correct picture.
    Last edited by Dirtstep; 06-30-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Page 202 of 773 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192200201202203204 212 252 302 702 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •