Page 147 of 773 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137145146147148149 157 197 247 647 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 15450

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: boss.iOS now available on Theme it app

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 407 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by C-losBeats View Post
    ok so what tool do i use to upload the icon to iFile. can i do it on the iphone or must i use my computer. im really sorry but like i said im new to all this
    Copy the Icons from computer to the phone. Do you know how to? If you have windows you need WinSCP or i-funbox and OpenSSH from Cydia on you phone.

- Go to /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxx
    - Make a new Folder, for example: I called my Folder Boss.customize
    - go in this Folder and make a Subfolder and call it Icons
    - Copy You Icons from PC in this Folder
    - You need 2 Icones for a App, Appname.png and [email protected]

For example: Facebook.png / [email protected], Tweetbot.png / [email protected] ... and so on.

- Size of Icons must be 120x120 pixel, resize bigger Icons!

I know my english is perfect

EDIT:

PS: But I have a little problem, the most Icons doesn't change after a simple Respring, Respring with fsWipecache or Settings Reload with Springtomize doesn't help at the most Time. If the Icons not changed after a Respring I use iCleaner from Cydia.
    Last edited by TV-Junkie; 06-27-2012 at 06:22 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TV-Junkie For This Useful Post:

Lkkwus (06-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by P!K@N!MO View Post
    Ok..i did replace the main.js at the JavaScript/Main folder....but the picture won't show up.

i am trying to replace all the WeatherWall with pictures/images of my family @same size,,, when the weather changes so is the picture right?
    but also i need to stop the animated clouds, rain, etc.coz it covers the images....please help!
    With the js i posed for you, no more animation. Just replace the Layer.png by the image you want. that's all.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (06-27-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by BOGMAT View Post
    That maybe because your running alot of other stuff, yes i agree being an SS widget it is rather heavy on the Ram but we all sacrafice our iDevises to make them look sweet

But as requested yesturday, sorry about the delay here is just the weather widget.

credits go to Mone for the code

boss Status Dock Weather BogmatGPS.theme.rar

enjoy
    I'm really enjoying the two mods you made. I want to thank you for your efforts and for sharing. I have a question, is there a way to have a static picture instead of slide show?

Again thanks for your efforts and sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGMAT View Post
    That maybe because your running alot of other stuff, yes i agree being an SS widget it is rather heavy on the Ram but we all sacrafice our iDevises to make them look sweet

But as requested yesturday, sorry about the delay here is just the weather widget.

credits go to Mone for the code

boss Status Dock Weather BogmatGPS.theme.rar

enjoy

Bogmat, hey can you take all the functions out except the status bar and dock weather icons? I want to run it as a standalone widget with no text.

Can somebody make a good general "Golf" icon & iOdds (Sports Gambling) icon? Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,945 Times in 926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goldenglove2 View Post
    I have been through the first 10 pages looking for the answer to this but to no avail. I may sound like a complete idiot (haven't done much themeing since the 3g) but I can't seem to figure out how to change the language to English and change the time to the format I am used to with this theme. Any help would be appreciated!
    Go into the folder for the weather widget you are using (I use iFile to do this) and you will find a configuration file named config.js, setup.js, configureme.js, or some similar name. You can make those changes in there.

lol I worked it out now.

can someone make me some icons please

nba.tv

mma underground

my weekly budget

awesome notes

2Do: task done in style...........

sorry Im getting carried away I don't think ill sleep tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    With the js i posed for you, no more animation. Just replace the Layer.png by the image you want. that's all.
    Gotcha...thank you.!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to P!K@N!MO For This Useful Post:

Dacal (06-27-2012)

inused Pinoys mirror dock or gloss dock he posted it way back in a time far a far away lol ill get it you if you cant find it
    Quote Originally Posted by fredHD View Post
    Hi how did you get the dock reflection ? I installed the widget tried all the different wallpapers but no reflection at the bottom. Thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dathomp00's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cubian View Post
    did u turn on the thumbnailes in prefereces under setting?
    I don't have preferences under settings. Unless you do not mean the regular apple settings.

lagunadub, can you share the link for the LS that you gave shadowtaz? I would greatly appreciate it! TIA
    Last edited by dathomp00; 06-27-2012 at 06:40 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone fredHD's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johncon68 View Post
    inused Pinoys mirror dock or gloss dock he posted it way back in a time far a far away lol ill get it you if you cant find it
    Oh ok do you mean here damn do you know maybe the page that's gonna take me a while if you have it handy that's help thanks. If not then ill look for it ohhh the joy.

the setting i meant in ifile

Quote Originally Posted by dathomp00 View Post
    I don't have preferences under settings. Unless you do not mean the regular apple settings.

lagunadub, can you share the link for the LS that you gave shadowtaz? I would greatly appreciate it! TIA

iPhone? More like MyPhone dathomp00's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C-losBeats View Post
    Sorry I'm new to all this. There's a lot of alternate icons I've seen in this forum which I would love to have on my phone. If there is someone who can teach me how to add them to my theme it would be much appreciated. I also have some request but I'll ask for them another time.(waits patiently) ........
    If you haven't found your answer yet pm me and I will try to help you out with changing your icons.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowtaz View Post
    montre nous ce que t'a fait toi sur boss lagunadub a refait toutes ces icône et bien d'autre chose par contre toi ????????? a si des changement de wall
    Teddy...

Oh ok do you mean here damn do you know maybe the page that's gonna take me a while if you have it handy that's help thanks. If not then ill look for it ohhh the joy.
    Mirror dock credits to Pinoy

Mirror Dock.zip

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

elilab (07-03-2012), hemantbhele (06-27-2012), Lkkwus (06-27-2012), pinkinail (06-27-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone fredHD's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Mirror dock credits to Pinoy

Mirror Dock.zip
    Thanks

too slow guess im rustyhere you go BossMirrorDock.zip
    Last edited by johncon68; 06-27-2012 at 06:58 PM. Reason: oops

I decided to redo this one again. Credits to Guillen again.

MMI version

Last edited by Just Dummy; 06-27-2012 at 07:17 PM.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (06-27-2012), elilab (07-03-2012), Happy363 (06-27-2012), indyzzzz (06-28-2012), jjk454ss (06-27-2012), laelipoo (06-27-2012), Laxu (07-02-2012), Lkkwus (06-27-2012), Ntryst (06-28-2012), pinkinail (06-27-2012), rumcajs (06-27-2012), samsquanch (07-04-2012), snakeeater01 (06-28-2012), UncleSinger (06-28-2012)

Thanks

In my QR for bite the text is black and hard to see. I think i stuck a plist in there at one point, the culprit.
    Can anyone tell me what the plist would be named and what directory it would be in?
    TIA!
    I'm a super lurker but love this theme!

Page 147 of 773 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137145146147148149 157 197 247 647 ... LastLast