Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metro Ultimate

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360540253.200989.jpg

Currently working on this

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

iSheeny (02-15-2013)

Default Lockscreen Notifications
    Whenever I get a phone call of a text, the notification dosent appear on the lockscreen. I have to unlock the phone to be able to see it. I really like this theme and would like to keep it but i need to fix this. any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Rigatony View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360540253.200989.jpg

Currently working on this
    Haven't been on modmyi actively for ages, but had to pop back for this. That is looking really really nice how is progress on iPhone 5 version? Looking forward to that thanks for your hard work!

I seem to be having a slight issue with getting some of the custom icons to work properly. I have been able to get most of them to work with the theme so I know I am doing it right, I just don't know what I am doing wrong with some of the other ones. For example, I cannot get the icon for Draw Something to work properly nor can I change the icon for bitesms. I was wondering if anyone can give me any tips on making these ones work. Am I supposed to name the images in a certain way? I'd appreciate any help.

Edit: never mind I figured it out. I wasn't naming the images properly.
    Last edited by rab123; 02-16-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Great theme but lock screen doesn't work? Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Gift View Post
    Great theme but lock screen doesn't work? Any help?
    It's a DreamBoard bug. I can't do anything, it seems that DreamBoard just can't display the "lockview" anymore. I removed it in the upcoming update to avoid more conflicts. If this bug is fixed, the lockscreen will be back.

Ok can't wait for next update. Could you make metro mini compatible with iphone 4?

Default Liquidice13 - Icon Set
    Absolutely love the theme! I like the bug fixes you've talked about for the next version. Thank you so much. Here are some tiles I designed, and more are on the way. Enjoy! (List is in alphabetical order)::

First Off, this is a nice UI that I hope will get better over time. I've posted some friendly feedback below. I have also added some tiles I made, I will keep posting so we can all benefit.

- It would be nice to have a search function at the top of the apps section. I think we can all agree scrolling thru all those apps is not ideal, but the experience could be made easier if there was a search function at the top. Whereby, add search text will narrow the list down.

- live tiles

- An easy way to change the background from the iphone

-Ability to change the page names (ie. "Start" "Social" "Apps")

-google-maps.png-lyft.png-mailbox.png-pandora.png-pulse.png-songza.png-whatsapp.png-yelp.png

Also, porting application notifications is critical. For example, I use Mailbox instead of the native Mail app, but none of the notifications show up on that tile. Again, these are just friendly suggestions from someone who lives and breaths UI/UX and wants to help with feedback to give your app the best UI as possible. Better the UI, the more people will buy it.
    Last edited by Lucky HD; 03-13-2013 at 04:22 PM.

Ok so I'm really new to this theming stuff, and i want to change a few of the tiles' icons. i know it deals with the icons folder under the metro U mini folder but i cant figure out how to add images to it using iFile. theme looks great though! thanks in advance!

So i noticed that there is a lot of people commenting with a way to edit the theme on a PC. I have a Mac, but don't know how to change the icon images for certain apps. Help?

I also have a request for icons:
    Chase
    Passbook
    Waze

thanks guys!

Love this theme, do you still work on this theme???

Is thare any way to remove the social as games hubs??to change to normal tiles??

Quote Originally Posted by JMRR View Post
    Love this theme, do you still work on this theme???

Is thare any way to remove the social as games hubs??to change to normal tiles??
    Its complicated, you'll have to change the code in the theme's plist

Quote Originally Posted by esotericpdf View Post
    So i noticed that there is a lot of people commenting with a way to edit the theme on a PC. I have a Mac, but don't know how to change the icon images for certain apps. Help?

I also have a request for icons:
    Chase
    Passbook
    Waze

thanks guys!
    It's the same thing on PC and Mac : you create an icon, name it like your app and put it in the Icons folder

Some more icons:

-ibooks.png-mywi.png-navigonnorthamerica.png-youtube.png-clouddrivephotos.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picframe.png   -clouddrivephotos.png  
    Last edited by d0csp33d; 05-17-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Can someone show how to make tiles for the theme. I tried what people said to make them 120x120 pixels and 30x30 pixels but they don't fit in the boxes. I am using photoshop. What dimensions do they have to be? Thanks to all in advance.

Say we find an icon of the app we want on google, what dimensions (pixels) should it have to fit inside the small boxes? Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345