Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metro Ultimate

Threaded View

Default Metro Ultimate
    Hi everyone !

I was the creator of one of the first Windows Phone 7 theme : Metro. It is still one of the best Windows Phone 7 theme even if it's a bit old.
    Then I created one of the first Windows 8 theme for iPhone, this way I imagined how Windows 8 could look like on a mobile phone : Metro 8.
    Metro 8 grew up and became Metro 8.2, which was a big succes. I'm very proud of Metro 8.2.

Today, I'm very happy to unveil Metro Ultimate, the last and best version of Metro, available for iPhone...and iPad !

Features :
    - a whole new way to customize your homescreen : you'll love to choose between large or small icons, this theme is totally yours.
    - rewritten code for iPad : it's not a resized iPhone version, it's a whole new theme for your iPad.
    - updated graphics : new icons, new wallpapers, inspired by Windows 8 Consumer Preview. Retina, even on iPad.
    - everything that Metro 8.2 had, will be Metro Ultimate : start menu, lockscreen, hubs... Yes, hubs on iPad !

Bonus : the original Metro (WP7) will be offered with this theme.

Video preview :

Preview : Metro Ultimate on iPad - YouTube

Pricing : the update is free for Metro 8.2 users, just look in the Extras The iPad theme won't be included with iPhone version (sorry about that. A combined package is hard to manage with ThemeIt and this iPad version gave me a lot of work). iPhone (and iPad soon) versions are available for around $3.

Also available for iPhone 5 !

Available on the Cydia Store.

And on ThemeIt : Theme it - The Themes > Details (4" not available yet on ThemeIt)

Templates : TempForDevs.psd

Script : this is a script for Photoshop. Use a square image (minimum 480x480 for a Retina icon) with it and it'll automatically create a good icon for the iPhone and iPad versions. It's a bit "experimental" so if it doesn't work, explain me the problem and I'll fix it. Download here !

Important : I know I'm not the first to provide a Windows 8 theme for iPad. But I was one of the first to release one for iPhone, I'm just updating my stuff. And I think I made some cool features that worth it

I'm now waiting for your feedbacks, thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1360540253.200989.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	624749  
    Last edited by Rigatony; 03-04-2013 at 08:06 AM.

You like my work ? Follow me on Dribbble !
    You want more themes ? Visit my website.
    And Follow me on Twitter !

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (07-02-2012), ellcid (10-17-2012), fallenzx (06-22-2012), KernelPad (07-05-2012), korbyn8495 (06-24-2012), metaserph (06-16-2012), ryanstylee (01-27-2013), swol_je (06-30-2012)