Page 1 of 23 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 452

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SteamPunk

  1. #1
    Default SteamPunk II
    SteamPunk II Winterboard theme for iPhone 4 & iPhone 4s Test it only, on firmware 5.1.1

    * This theme is free *

    You need to download from Cydia (only)
    Winterboard
    Gridlock
    Lockscreen Clock Hide
    *************************************************






    Download

    Steam Punk II.rar





    Live weather 50% smaller for everybody



    Download
    Steam Punk 'WEATHER V3'.rar

    Download
    Steam Punk 'Clock Widget'.rar




    Download
    SBSettings SteamPunk HD.rar


    CREDITS & Thanks

    ModMyi:Thank you for giving us a place, for fun and pleasure
    Jazzman UK: He learn me to make gold things
    bcscustom: He learn me to make HTML files
    nik1975 - nicoand -It's Mi - karoonchai - Alexweli69 - robertus : for the help and support

    Download
    psd files.rar



    Download Live Weather HD
    S T W ICONS 1-14.rar

    S T W ICONS 15-28.rar

    S T W ICONS 29-42.rar

    S T W ICONS 43-53.rar


    Steam Punk 'WEATHER V2'.rar

    After you have download the links, take all the weather icons and put it on / Steam Punk 'WEATHER V2' folder / Widget / IconSets / Steam Punk folder

    If you already have the icons, you can change only the theme...
    Rename Steam Punk 'WEATHER V2 folder to Steam Punk 'WEATHER' and put the new folder to Winterboard



    Credit for SteamPunk theme to syereverluvinunclebert
    You can find widgets and icons here

    Other downloads This category is for other inte... | Widget, Steampunk, Here, Yahoo, Windows*-*Lightquick Web Design - Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either
    and here:
    Steampunk Today



    "sorry for my bad english but i am Greek"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -93527888.jpg  
    Last edited by 1972petros; 12-09-2012 at 06:14 AM.

  2. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    Akaya99099 (07-13-2012), Alexweli69 (06-16-2012), angeldiaz1983 (06-20-2012), Atomic7 (08-15-2012), bcscustom (07-31-2012), bombmom (06-21-2012), cavman2004 (06-21-2012), dark.knight (07-29-2012), Fattone66 (06-18-2012), folch28 (07-05-2012), froggy1 (06-17-2012), giang4loan (06-17-2012), Hip5 (06-18-2012), Hunchkey (06-20-2012), It's Mi (06-18-2012), jandmsparky (08-03-2012), Jazzman UK (08-25-2012), JEDi81 (06-14-2012), JeffyLeo (06-23-2012), jjk454ss (06-13-2012), Karoonchai (06-17-2012), kiet03 (07-24-2012), kruzzit (06-19-2012), Laxu (06-23-2012), lostinthemes (06-13-2012), Mac Fly (06-15-2012), marco29 (06-19-2012), markotak (07-02-2012), Master-0f-Muppets (06-17-2012), mdu (06-26-2012), nateD (06-18-2012), nicoand (06-17-2012), nik1975 (06-16-2012), Pinoy (06-14-2012), robertus (06-28-2012), sigit (07-03-2012), Slaymor (07-03-2012), sw33p3r (06-17-2012), Therapychild (06-29-2012), the_faz2000 (08-04-2012), togomaku (06-19-2012)

  3. #2

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac Fly For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-13-2012)

  5. #3

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-16-2012)

  7. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Looking good my friend
    I just Love your Creative Visions

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-16-2012)

  9. #5
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    648
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 415 Times in 244 Posts

    Man oh man do i like!!! Just one question...All of my icons themed except camera and photos??? I am on 4S running 5.0.1 and i can go to iFile and see what it should look like but once I tried to reboot or respring nothing happens and the icons turn into the standard ones like you have when you are not jailbroken???

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunchkey For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-16-2012)

  11. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    Man oh man do i like!!! Just one question...All of my icons themed except camera and photos??? I am on 4S running 5.0.1 and i can go to iFile and see what it should look like but once I tried to reboot or respring nothing happens and the icons turn into the standard ones like you have when you are not jailbroken???
    Could you please try this?
    post screenshots!


    Download
    Steam Punk 'BASE 2'.rar

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    Hunchkey (06-16-2012), It's Mi (06-18-2012)

  13. #7
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,348
    Thanks
    3,037
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 609 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    This is my new theme "SteamPunk".In case you would like it ,leave your comment here...

    Petros-Angelam

    Screenshots And More Coming Soon





    Really nice man as always!!!
    Soon i ll upload my images!!!
    Thanks again....

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-16-2012)

  15. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    This is my new theme "SteamPunk".In case you would like it ,leave your comment here...

    Petros-Angelam

    Screenshots And More Coming Soon





    Very nice Petros i like it can you
    share please thanks

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to lexus934 For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-16-2012)

  17. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lexus934 View Post
    Very nice Petros i like it can you
    share please thanks


    I have already, sent you a mail here '[email protected]'



    All the friends and donations of "art", they have receive a mail today

  18. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    I have already, sent you a mail here '[email protected]'



    All the friends and donations of "art", they have receive a mail today
    Sorry petros my mistake forgot to check my mail thank you very much

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to lexus934 For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-17-2012)

  20. #11
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    648
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 415 Times in 244 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Could you please try this?
    post screenshots!


    Download
    Steam Punk 'BASE 2'.rar
    Thanks for the file..I don't have my computer near me so I can't send pics to show you but I inserted what you sent me and the SB still shows all the icons themed to this theme except camera and photos icons are the standard ones from un jailbroken phone but then I also wrote in a couple more files in each icon in the bundles and had to add icon.png and Icon.png, Camera@2x~iPhone.png, and Camera~.png, and the same with photos file and when I did that and resprung the correct themed icons came up...I hope I made sense...I basically had to add more file names under each icon file so it would register the proper themed icon...Thanks for the help!!! BTW how do I get the digital clock on the widget to show 12 hour instead of 24 hour please??? What exactly do I need to erase and where???

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunchkey For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-17-2012)

  22. #12
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,348
    Thanks
    3,037
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 609 Posts

    Thanks Petro....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339907543.197926.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339907558.504299.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339907572.956625.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339907673.092325.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339907695.947779.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339907705.877707.jpg  

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-17-2012), It's Mi (06-18-2012)

  24. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    Thanks for the file..I don't have my computer near me so I can't send pics to show you but I inserted what you sent me and the SB still shows all the icons themed to this theme except camera and photos icons are the standard ones from un jailbroken phone but then I also wrote in a couple more files in each icon in the bundles and had to add icon.png and Icon.png, Camera@2x~iPhone.png, and Camera~.png, and the same with photos file and when I did that and resprung the correct themed icons came up...I hope I made sense...I basically had to add more file names under each icon file so it would register the proper themed icon...Thanks for the help!!! BTW how do I get the digital clock on the widget to show 12 hour instead of 24 hour please??? What exactly do I need to erase and where???
    More widgets coming soon...



  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (06-17-2012), Hunchkey (06-17-2012), It's Mi (06-18-2012), nik1975 (06-17-2012)

  26. #14
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,348
    Thanks
    3,037
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 609 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    More widgets coming soon...


    Nice!!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-17-2012)

  28. #15
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,119
    Thanks
    9,332
    Thanked 9,744 Times in 2,534 Posts

    very nice

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-17-2012), angeldiaz1983 (06-20-2012)

  30. #16
    Livin the iPhone Life nicoand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some were hot
    Posts
    1,166
    Thanks
    3,574
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

    my good friend Petros this looks very good my friend the Dock is out of this world looking forward to the mods ya sou ...

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicoand For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-17-2012), It's Mi (06-18-2012)

  32. #17
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    648
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 415 Times in 244 Posts

    @1972petros

    How do I change the widget SB digital clock to 12 hours instead of 24 hours??? What do I erase exactly in the file??? Thank you very much...Can't wait for more widgets....

  33. #18
    Hi Petros my friend.I just wanted to say your work are Amazing great work bro.how do I donate to you to get the Theme.Thank you for all your hard work and efford.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to giang4loan For This Useful Post:

    1972petros (06-17-2012)

  35. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    @1972petros

    How do I change the widget SB digital clock to 12 hours instead of 24 hours??? What do I erase exactly in the file??? Thank you very much...Can't wait for more widgets....
    i will send you a file

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    Hunchkey (06-17-2012)

  37. #20
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by giang4loan View Post
    Hi Petros my friend.I just wanted to say your work are Amazing great work bro.how do I donate to you to get the Theme.Thank you for all your hard work and efford.
    likewise, that or cydia launch would be awsomes

Page 1 of 23 123 11 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •