+ Reply
Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2085

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NoteBook

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Happy363 click thats not true dude!! if you cant open app its not working and he needs to update the app for 5.1.1! has to follow a
    Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    click thats not true dude!! if you cant open app its not working and he needs to update the app for 5.1.1! has to follow a few steps but its easy!! just go to gps thread and check a few pages back! hope this helps

wow does this look great!!

O well that's what mine did and it's working, sorry for wrong info bro
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--b0mb-Diggity
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,941 Times in 3,238 Posts

SMALL FACEBOOK WIDGETS, just uploaded to Cydia and ThemeIt, avaiable for free the next 1-2 days, ThemeIt may need some days longer, or not.
    Also just sent with email to all early donators.

Includes 2 new PerPageHTML+ Widgets, the facebook-blue version works for the stock theme and nearly all of my mods. The ALT (alternative version) is made for the two leather mods.

Note: you can simply copy your working confiq file from the large Facebook page/widget to this widgets to work

Last edited by Blue; 08-09-2012 at 09:31 AM.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Bellcross (08-09-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-09-2012), It's Mi (08-09-2012), Kensiv (08-09-2012), marco29 (08-10-2012), Mokabaer (08-09-2012), yamakasi73 (08-09-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    GPS weather widgets are way more reliable than Native Weather widgets which aren't in real time. That's why your Lockscreen and SB were never matched. Native Weather is just not Real time GPS and that's it's drawback.

As to your MyLocation closing as fast as it opens. That's a bug in 5.1.1. You need a .deb file to fix it and make it work in 5.1.1, but I forget the steps. Search in the GPS Weather thread - easy to find. You're almost there!
    Thanks for the info!

I found the thread and did the steps mentioned.. But now I have no MyLocation app installed. I did notice that when I go to apply hierarchy to the recommended folder, it's not saving that change. Maybe that's why it's not installing the .deb file properly. ? I should probably be asking this in that thread but wanted to run it by you guys first.

Once again, THANK YOU!

UPDATE!: Ok, got it all sorted out, just needed some peace and quiet lol. Had to remove some lines inside of com.modmyi.gpsweatherlockscreen.list . The updated .deb file was attempting to overwrite some lines in there, but was unable to. Just removed them, ran the .deb again for MyLocation and all is working perfect!

-Joker
    Last edited by joker79; 08-09-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Thanks

@NewDestinyX: This is another reason why i donīt wanna use this widgets at the moment for non-profs (mass market).
    You think like a pro modder at modmyi, okay, but i must think like a businessman too.

I would have this situation now: The weather widgets of both NoteBook and Analog wouldnīt work anymore and i would get around 4.000 emails now with users wanting their money back. If i would tell them to manually install a .deb file from modmyi or from any untrusted source at Cydia only 5-10% would understand at all what iīm talking about

And WeatherIcon is a trusted tweak, has been updated regularly over years now and was created by David Ashman (Maker of Lockinfo, LiveClock and may more)

My Location isnīt avaiable from any standard source at Cydia and hasnīt been updated since iOS 5.0.1 ! This is nothing i can build a professional and paid theme with.

So yes, you may have a delay of some minutes and must start the weather app or draw down your notification center for a second if youīve canged your location, but this is a lot better than not working weather widgets.

Sorry, but Iīm happy that I did not listen to you, for me and the users....
    Last edited by Blue; 08-09-2012 at 05:34 PM.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Atomic7 (08-10-2012), broodwar (08-09-2012), Hellie (08-11-2012), It's Mi (08-09-2012), kristatos (08-27-2012), Mokabaer (08-09-2012), yamakasi73 (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 626 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    O well that's what mine did and it's working, sorry for wrong info bro
    Mine did to for only one city but wouldn't update on fly!

Blue love this theme more and more!! Thanx

Thanks
    Thanked 7,642 Times in 3,905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    @NewDestinyX: This is another reason why i donīt wanna use this widgets at the moment for non-profs (mass market).
    You think like a pro modder at modmyi, okay, but i must think like a businessman too.

I would have this situation now: The weather widgets of both NoteBook and Analog wouldnīt work anymore and i would get around 4.000 emails now with users wanting their money back. If i would tell them to manually install a .deb file from modmyi or from any untrusted source at Cydia only 5-10% would understand at all what iīm talking about

And WeatherIcon is a trusted tweak, has been updated regularly over years now and was created by David Ashman (Maker of Lockinfo, LiveClock and may more)

My Location isnīt avaiable from any standard source at Cydia and hasnīt been updated since iOS 5.0.1 ! This is nothing i can build a professional and paid theme with.

So yes, you may have a delay of some minutes and must start the weather app or draw down your notification center for a second if youīve canged your location, but this is a lot better than not working weather widgets.

Sorry, but Iīm happy that I did not listen to you, for me and the users....
    I surely understand the 'business angle', Blue.. But I didn't quite follow all of your rationale there. Both GPS (crazyvivek) and Native Weather are free. And both work. But I agree there were problems with crazyvivek's code when 5.1 came out. Need the .deb file now. I understand not wanting all the emails. But you seem to have supported Mokabear's use of a GPS based widget on your theme.. So I guess that's good.

All I've been trying to get you to admit is that there are PROBLEMS with WeatherIcon's updating ability. From the beginning of the thread you fought me on it and said that FOR YOU IT WORKED. But it NEVER updated the city without a respring. I knew that - you knew that - but you denied it. That's not a good way to do business. Just 'shoot straight' with us, Blue. You have the best theme out there. You have NOTHING to prove. But shoot straight (be honest) with us by admitting Native Weather widgets and WeatherIcon are just 'not very good' or timely in comparison to GPS widgets. That's all I was trying to have you admit. And just like I predicted before your theme hit Cydia- over 50 customers of your theme now have reported having problems with the Weather Widgets. The people that 'aren't' having problems are likely simply people that don't travel much from town to town - so they're not noticing any lag time in the updates.

We can put this issue to rest now. I was just asking Mokabear if he was willing to make a 'thin' GPS weather PPHTML for the TODAY page - so we could have a GPS weather AND Facebook on that first page. I think it would be great.

And thanks for the compliment that "I THINK LIKE A PRO MODDER".. You have MUCH to teach me, sir. And I'm grateful for your patience.

I guess my only flaw is that I want perfection.. LOL!!!!!!!

AWESOME THEME, BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grant
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-09-2012 at 10:44 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    How do you create the side by side iPhone images in your picture there? Is that also done with the PreviewMaker app from Cydia?
    It's done with Photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by prasadjawaji View Post
    WOW, So Nice do you mind Sharing the Lock Screen
    NoteBook-overlay_1-2.png
    Last edited by Kensiv; 08-09-2012 at 11:18 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kensiv For This Useful Post:

G-weezy (08-09-2012), It's Mi (08-10-2012), yamakasi73 (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 626 Posts

go ahead throw the rest of it out here loving the blue and white

Attachment 605557[/QUOTE]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-10-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question: how does sc4 works? my music player theme isn't changing at all.. it only has the disc and black background.

and how to change the weather location in "NoteBook_GPS_AniWeatherLS_black.theme", the default is tokyo.
    Last edited by NewGuy08; 08-10-2012 at 01:16 AM. Reason: additional question

Thanks
    Thanked 7,679 Times in 1,603 Posts

@NewGuy08

Thats say the Name from the Theme! :lol: GPS!!!!!! You must have installed the MyLocationApp!

Or configure in the config.js GPS to false and write your CityCode in!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-10-2012), Mokabaer (08-11-2012)

What's Jailbreak? ParadiseDesigns's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone help me out? I just had to restore my iPhone and I have everything setup just my Lockscreen weather is not showing up, a blue question mark comes up same with my home screen, it shows loading data and it's not working, I have weather icon all set up. Any help?

What is Art? It is the response of man's creative soul to the call of the Real.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,308 Times in 2,973 Posts

SMALL FACEBOOK WIDGETS, just uploaded to Cydia and ThemeIt, avaiable for free the next 1-2 days, ThemeIt may need some days longer, or not.
    Also just sent with email to all early donators.

Includes 2 new PerPageHTML+ Widgets, the facebook-blue version works for the stock theme and nearly all of my mods. The ALT (alternative version) is made for the two leather mods.

Note: you can simply copy your working confiq file from the large Facebook page/widget to this widgets to work

Hey Peter

Oh, I love how you put out these great addons
    Thanky very very much for all you creativity and first class work !!!

Mi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokabaer View Post
    GPS Animated WeatherSB
    style of NoteBook by Bluemetal
    presented by Mokabaer on Air

Credits to:
    @Bluemetal (Master-PSD)
    @Dacal (Weather-Code)

including Installation GUIDE and 6 Overlayer in the style of NoteBook

Click to enlarge

Download here and now

GPS AniWeatherSB
    more Overlayer
    Dear Moka

I wanna thank you so much for all your sweet work, too
    Looks great and I really like how many options you included in your mods
    Great work, bro !!!

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 08-10-2012 at 02:27 AM.

Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-10-2012), Mokabaer (08-11-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by happy363 View Post

Attachment 605557
    If Blue says it's ok, I'll post a folder with all the blue and white pages on here.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kensiv For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-10-2012), It's Mi (08-10-2012), yamakasi73 (08-10-2012)

Thanks

@NewDestinyX:

1. The weather widgets work and update. If i set iOS to a local weather even the location of my widgets updates if i:
    - start the weather app once or
    - if i draw down the notification center for a second.
    There is no respring needed and i canīt remember anyone else than you who reports that.

2. I donīt know about 50 users having problems (and i should know .
    Even this would be true this is better than 1.200 The last user (see post 1827) says itīs working and updating (with a delay he doesnīt like)

3. So yes, you want the best widget and perfection, me too, but i MUST think about the 90% users that are not members of modmyi, never heard about .deb files, just want a out-of the box working theme.

I get 5-10 mails each day because of my just separatly released facebook widgets. This users are all unable to find the folder with the installation guide on their iPhones !

So we here are professionals, knowing how to copy icons and so on...But even most "jailbreakers" donīt know how and where to find a folder, or how to get access to their iPhones at all, this sad but true

With my older themes I got always request of users that where unable to find or add a location code to weather widgets and that was the reason iīve wanted to make it easier and have choosen NativeWeather for them. And like said i can only work with trusted and regularly updated tweaks, everything else would be a horror for users and me.

I respect your wish for perfection and ethusiasm and if thereīs a easy and reliable way for real GPS weather iīll use it

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy08 View Post
    Question: how does sc4 works? my music player theme isn't changing at all.. it only has the disc and black background.

and how to change the weather location in "NoteBook_GPS_AniWeatherLS_black.theme", the default is tokyo.
    SC4 is a music player for your Lockscreen, if you enable my build-in theme for it you should have a lockscreen-musicplayer styled like the NoteBook-iPod/musicplayer App.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensiv View Post
    If Blue says it's ok, I'll post a folder with all the blue and white pages on here.
    itīs ok
    Last edited by Blue; 08-10-2012 at 06:28 AM.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Atomic7 (08-10-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-10-2012), It's Mi (08-10-2012), Kensiv (08-10-2012), marco29 (08-13-2012), yamakasi73 (08-10-2012)

Thanks

@NewDestinyX:

1. The weather widgets work and update. If i set iOS to a local weather even the location of my widgets updates if i:
    - start the weather app once or
    - if i draw down the notification center for a second.
    There is no respring needed and i canīt remember anyone else than you who reports that.

2. I donīt know about 50 users having problems (and i should know .
    Even this would be true this is better than 1.200 The last user (see post 1827) says itīs working and updating (with a delay he doesnīt like)

3. So yes, you want the best widget and perfection, me too, but i MUST think about the 90% users that are not members of modmyi, never heard about .deb files, just want a out-of the box working theme.

I get 5-10 mails each day because of my just separatly released facebook widgets. This users are all unable to find the folder with the installation guide on their iPhones !

So we here are professionals, knowing how to copy icons and so on...But even most "jailbreakers" donīt know how and where to find a folder, or how to get access to their iPhones at all, this sad but true

With my older themes I got always request of users that where unable to find or add a location code to weather widgets and that was the reason iīve wanted to make it easier and have choosen NativeWeather for them. And like said i can only work with trusted and regularly updated tweaks, everything else would be a horror for users and me.

I respect your wish for perfection and ethusiasm and if thereīs a easy and reliable way for real GPS weather iīll use it

SC4 is a music player for your Lockscreen, if you enable my build-in theme for it you should have a lockscreen-musicplayer styled like the NoteBook-iPod/musicplayer App.

itīs ok

You're a cool dude Blue, lol just to let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Kensiv View Post
    Also these look great man, good idea
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 08-10-2012 at 07:02 AM.
    #Motif Public DropBox
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Atomic7 (08-10-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-10-2012), It's Mi (08-10-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy08 View Post

Like someone said before me, the MyLocation app from Cydia must be installed. But even with it installed correctly, I found in my case, that I still had to open the config file for NoteBook_GPS_AniWeatherLS_black.theme (found in the setup folder), and set GPS to "true" as by default it is set "false"..turned off.. At least mine was.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker79 View Post
    Like someone said before me, the MyLocation app from Cydia must be installed. But even with it installed correctly, I found in my case, that I still had to open the config file for NoteBook_GPS_AniWeatherLS_black.theme (found in the setup folder), and set GPS to "true" as by default it is set "false"..turned off.. At least mine was.
    Same here...
    #Motif Public DropBox

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by happy363 View Post

Attachment 605557
    Here you go. All the White Nights pages with the Blue window.

NoteBook-img_0757.png

White_Nights_Blue_Window_Pages.zip

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kensiv For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-10-2012), It's Mi (08-10-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can i get a request for a NB leather 1 wallpaper Animated Lockscreen Weather GPS

Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 Times in 581 Posts

Does this look right? My first attempt. I think the window is wrong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NoteBook-imageuploadedbymodmyi1344648829.804358.jpg  

31. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (08-11-2012)