Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2085

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NoteBook

Quote Originally Posted by vodcast View Post
    The camera icon looks out of place and the slider in the middle looks weird =\ its not exactly in the center. I wonder why..
    The mod was created under iOS 5.0.1, the camera icon is only in iOS 5.1.1 - so this was not observed
    You can use Springtomize from Cydia, the camera icon and the slider text off, then it should be as it should

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mokabaer For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-08-2012), It's Mi (08-08-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello Themers here.......Does any one have a lock screen matching Leather 1 or Leather 2 mod with GPS weather and Analogue clock ??

Quote Originally Posted by vodcast View Post
    but is there anything i should do to make it look like the one below?
    Could try islidetext from cydia and make your slide to unlock letters go away, that one thing fixed lol

Edit: moka already answered
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 08-08-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-08-2012), Mokabaer (08-08-2012)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,264 Times in 3,570 Posts

This was requested and is nearly ready. A small Facebook widget.

It works with a complicated overlay for all pages and all styles, except the two leather mods, that will get a own version.

Last edited by Blue; 08-08-2012 at 01:33 PM.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (08-08-2012), It's Mi (08-08-2012), Kensiv (08-09-2012), marco29 (08-08-2012), Mokabaer (08-08-2012), mtnguy321 (08-09-2012), ss4adib (08-09-2012), yamakasi73 (08-08-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

NoteBook uses Springjumps optional for one Springjumps button to first page (a back-button). See Setup how to enable it.

You can enable more Springjumps at the springjumps app.

If you want to theme additional springjumps, open Library/Themes/NoteBook.theme/Folders/ and youŽll see a folder called "_shortcut_0.app" and this back-button graphic inside.

So just create a new folder right here, name it "_shortcut_1.app" and add another springjump icon. You can find a couple of icons her: Library/Themes/NoteBook.theme/Setup Help and PSDs/More DOCK ICONS.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot man!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    I think youŽre wrong, if you set your Apple Weather app to local weather you can see your live weather and your current location e. g. at the Notification center widget of iOS.
    If you would be right, this wouldnŽt be possible at all. This means for me the Apple weather app updates in the background.

But please correct me if iŽm wrong.

@ Joker: Problems solved ?

So far Blue, all seems to be good. I was unable to obtain the Beta FolderIcons, so I just went through all my Cydia add-ons and removed several that I really don't use anymore. Installed FolderIcon's from BigBoss again and that is working flawlessly now!

The weather, well I'm still not happy with. Nothing wrong with the theme or anything and yes, it is updating on it's own. But, LockScreen will show one temp/condition and SpringBoard will show something totally different. Finally got eh correct location but seems the SpringBoard is behind in showing the true information. I'm in the process now of trying to install the GPS weather for SB now. Think I'm doing it right. lol

Thanks for your help.

-Joker

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker79 For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-08-2012), It's Mi (08-08-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok guys, thanks for the help on my weather issues and FolderIcon issues, got it all figured out. Now I am looking for assistance on the GPS weather widget. Have it installed, updated the config file, downloaded the GPS lockscreen from cydia... Still no luck. with these two daughters of mine screaming through the house, hard to concentrate, so I may be missing something lol! Continues to show Berlin on Today page.. ? I hate asking these simple questions... :/

Update: ok I forgot to save the config file after updating it, weather is showing fine on Today page now. LOL

One question though, when I click on "My Location" app from downloading the GPS Weather Locksreen from Cydia, it closes just as fast as it opens... No options.. Is this normal?
    Last edited by joker79; 08-08-2012 at 03:27 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker79 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (08-08-2012), Mokabaer (08-08-2012)

okay, I want to help you - but how.
    I can produce a mod for you just as you would like to have him

@Blue, I can not find the psd for Leather 1/2 Mod - you have one for me, please

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokabaer For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (08-08-2012)

Bruh, can you please inform me on how to install the Animated Lockscreen like this?

joker

best i can do is to tell u to go to the gps thread search thread for 5.1.1 update!! its a deb file! hope this helps! im sure one of these guys have a link for ya!

@Blue they could find, thanks to @ yamakasi73 now, thank you

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokabaer For This Useful Post:

yamakasi73 (08-09-2012)

is creating your own icons a huge project? or is it something simple ? cause it sounds like a lot of work lol

Quote Originally Posted by joker79 View Post
    Ok guys, thanks for the help on my weather issues and FolderIcon issues, got it all figured out. Now I am looking for assistance on the GPS weather widget. Have it installed, updated the config file, downloaded the GPS lockscreen from cydia... Still no luck. with these two daughters of mine screaming through the house, hard to concentrate, so I may be missing something lol! Continues to show Berlin on Today page.. ? I hate asking these simple questions... :/

Update: ok I forgot to save the config file after updating it, weather is showing fine on Today page now. LOL

One question though, when I click on "My Location" app from downloading the GPS Weather Locksreen from Cydia, it closes just as fast as it opens... No options.. Is this normal?
    GPS weather widgets are way more reliable than Native Weather widgets which aren't in real time. That's why your Lockscreen and SB were never matched. Native Weather is just not Real time GPS and that's it's drawback.

As to your MyLocation closing as fast as it opens. That's a bug in 5.1.1. You need a .deb file to fix it and make it work in 5.1.1, but I forget the steps. Search in the GPS Weather thread - easy to find. You're almost there!

Quote Originally Posted by Bafu93 View Post
    is creating your own icons a huge project? or is it something simple ? cause it sounds like a lot of work lol
    Lot of work and requires the software PhotoShop - pricey. Fun hobby if you can afford the software. A JILLIAN YouTube videos on how to create icons with the Photoshop software. Do some Googling.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-08-2012 at 10:02 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Bafu93 (08-08-2012), Happy363 (08-09-2012)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,264 Times in 3,570 Posts

Small Facebook widget for both "official" Leather mods:
    Again with a pixel correct cut-out overlay.
    IŽve choosen this look because a facebook blue looks terrible on leather
    Coming soon:

Last edited by Blue; 08-09-2012 at 04:31 AM.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Happy363 (08-09-2012), It's Mi (08-09-2012), Kensiv (08-09-2012), Mokabaer (08-09-2012), mtnguy321 (08-09-2012), yamakasi73 (08-09-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The OldBlue window on the whitenights looks pretty cool. I can't stop playing with this theme lol

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kensiv For This Useful Post:

G-weezy (08-10-2012), Happy363 (08-09-2012), It's Mi (08-09-2012), Karoonchai (08-09-2012), meneertje (09-22-2012), Mokabaer (08-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Mokabaer View Post
    @Blue they could find, thanks to @ yamakasi73 now, thank you
    Moka,
    Here's your next challenge should you choose to accept it (and please do! :-) ... Now that Blue has fashioned for us a Facebook small widget for the center position on the "today" page, now we need you to modify your GPS weather widget that takes up the top and middle position on the Today page to only the top position. :-D Pleeeease?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Small Facebook widget for both "official" Leather mods:
    Again with a pixel correct cut-out overlay.
    IŽve choosen this look because a facebook blue looks terrible on leather
    Coming soon:

SOOO awesome, Blue! Great idea! Thanks for your continued enthusiasm about this theme!

Quote Originally Posted by Kensiv View Post
    The OldBlue window on the whitenights looks pretty cool. I can't stop playing with this theme lol

How do you create the side by side iPhone images in your picture there? Is that also done with the PreviewMaker app from Cydia?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-09-2012 at 04:59 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    WOW, So Nice do you mind Sharing the Lock Screen

Quote Originally Posted by joker79 View Post

Yeah it's normal it's just the tweak, just activates itself when you click on the icon
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

click thats not true dude!! if you cant open app its not working and he needs to update the app for 5.1.1! has to follow a few steps but its easy!! just go to gps thread and check a few pages back! hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Kensiv View Post

wow does this look great!!
    Last edited by Happy363; 08-09-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 ... LastLast