Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2085

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NoteBook

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    1. Some questions:
    b) Does your iOS Weather app update ?
    iOS Weather app NEVER updates automatically. That's not how it's designed. You must physically launch the weather app and wait for it to update after several seconds. This is why Native Weather widgets are so inferior to GPS ones. GPS ones refresh automatically. Whereas you have to LAUNCH the iOS weather app itself before it will report a current location to WeatherIcon and the stock PPHTML Notebook weather widgets.

Everyone should switch to yours and Mokabear's new GPS weather widget, Blue! So much better!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,256 Times in 3,565 Posts

I think you´re wrong, if you set your Apple Weather app to local weather you can see your live weather and your current location e. g. at the Notification center widget of iOS.
    If you would be right, this wouldn´t be possible at all. This means for me the Apple weather app updates in the background.

But please correct me if i´m wrong.

@ Joker: Problems solved ?
    Last edited by Blue; 08-07-2012 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokabaer View Post
    here comes the desired PSD - have fun

NoteBook GPS AniWeatherSB Layer.psd
    Download
    5,9 MB
    thanks man ill definetely be playing with this later
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-07-2012), Mokabaer (08-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    I think you´re wrong, if you set your Apple Weather app to local weather you can see your live weather and your current location e. g. at the Notification center widget of iOS.
    If you would be right, this wouldn´t be possible at all. This emans for me the Apple weather app updates in the background.

Please correct me if i´m wrong.
    It does NOT update in the background, Blue. Very easy to test. Just drive to another town and look at your iphone.. The city will NOT change until you OPEN the iOS Weather app and THEN it will say UPDATING -- and it will show you the current city - but ONLY after you go INTO the app. This is why your original weather apps weren't updating without respring. No matter HOW you have WeatherIcon set - it can't make iOS weather automatically update. iOS Weather is GPS -- but NOT 'auto-updating'. Unless someone can find for me a magic setting/button that I have turned off. But I don't think so. I've done a lot of searching on the net about this - and iOS Weather app is NOT autoupdating.

That's why the Modding community en masse are leaving Native Weather behind in their themes. It's inferior to the modern GPS autoupdating weather widgets - like Crazyvivek's MyLocation tool.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (08-07-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

correct me if I'm wrong but in the first page I saw a mod using springjumps icons.. is that rigth?
    If no... someone can help me do that? I mean give me the solution of icons for spring jumps and how can I make it work?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

Fellas we are talking about the same thing awhile back. If it doesn't work don't use it. Use weather tweaks by Moka and Yama. Problem solved. I'm using the theme and the weather icon, but I hide it in a folder so I don't even see it, since I use a SB weather GPS weather widget it doesn't bother me.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,256 Times in 3,565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    It does NOT update in the background, Blue. Very easy to test. Just drive to another town and look at your iphone.. The city will NOT change until you OPEN the iOS Weather app and THEN it will say UPDATING -- and it will show you the current city - but ONLY after you go INTO the app. This is why your original weather apps weren't updating without respring. No matter HOW you have WeatherIcon set - it can't make iOS weather automatically update. iOS Weather is GPS -- but NOT 'auto-updating'. Unless someone can find for me a magic setting/button that I have turned off. But I don't think so. I've done a lot of searching on the net about this - and iOS Weather app is NOT autoupdating.

That's why the Modding community en masse are leaving Native Weather behind in their themes. It's inferior to the modern GPS autoupdating weather widgets - like Crazyvivek's MyLocation tool.
    So, no problem we have both widgets now and I'll test that.

But WeatherIcon loads it's own conditions in the background and my widgets can basically update, no matter if the iOS weather app is uptodate or not.
    So we're currently only talking about a gps functionality of this widgets.

Quote Originally Posted by ellcid View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong but in the first page I saw a mod using springjumps icons.. is that rigth?
    If no... someone can help me do that? I mean give me the solution of icons for spring jumps and how can I make it work?
    NoteBook uses Springjumps optional for one Springjumps button to first page (a back-button). See Setup how to enable it.

You can enable more Springjumps at the springjumps app.

If you want to theme additional springjumps, open Library/Themes/NoteBook.theme/Folders/ and you´ll see a folder called "_shortcut_0.app" and this back-button graphic inside.

So just create a new folder right here, name it "_shortcut_1.app" and add another springjump icon. You can find a couple of icons her: Library/Themes/NoteBook.theme/Setup Help and PSDs/More DOCK ICONS.
    Last edited by Blue; 08-07-2012 at 06:56 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ellcid (08-08-2012), It's Mi (08-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by ellcid View Post
    If you have a Dropbox, I have a shared folder that also has some springjump icons that yamakasi73 made
    #Motif Public DropBox
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-08-2012)

So anything in mind for the next update Blue?
    #Motif Public DropBox

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-08-2012)

Heres a Lumosity icon i made, pretty cool app

-brain-trainer-2x.png
    #Motif Public DropBox

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-09-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-08-2012), It's Mi (08-07-2012)

is creating icons difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    Replace overlay_1-2 in MB_GPS_AniweatherSB/Images/Layer , if you don't have these folders already, you need to download the widget first, what he just posted are just the overlays not the actual widget, blue kindly moved that to post 1 , so you can find it there
    Thank you! Managed to resolve this. I didn't download the widget which was on an earlier post lol.

EDIT: Is there a LV version for the default or GPS lockscreen?
    Last edited by lastdance; 08-07-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    Thank you! Managed to resolve this. I didn't download the widget which was on an earlier post lol.

EDIT: Is there a LV version for the default or GPS lockscreen?
    No but I'll hopefully be able to see what I can put together after work tomorrow since he kindly shared the psd
    #Motif Public DropBox

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-08-2012), It's Mi (08-08-2012)

Can anyone please help me out here?? Why is my Lockscreen like that 😱 :/

What do you mean??? The Slide to unlock Text??? You can dissable it with Sprintomize! Or you load my StaticweatherMod, go inside, and there is an other Slider and Camerabutton!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-08-2012), It's Mi (08-08-2012), Mokabaer (08-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    What do you mean??? The Slide to unlock Text??? You can dissable it with Sprintomize! Or you load my StaticweatherMod, go inside, and there is an other Slider and Camerabutton!
    The camera icon looks out of place and the slider in the middle looks weird =\ its not exactly in the center. I wonder why..

Its from the Mod! You can make it byself! Make it better! Or ask friend Moka, who make the Mod!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-08-2012), Mokabaer (08-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Its from the Mod! You can make it byself! Make it better! Or ask friend Moka, who make the Mod!
    but is there anything i should do to make it look like the one below?

OK! i don't know, whats going wrong at you!

another light wooden board...-new-ipad-wallpaper-hd-2048x2048-1811.png

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vico1123 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-08-2012), It's Mi (08-08-2012)

Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 ... LastLast