+ Reply
Page 90 of 105 FirstFirst ... 40 808889909192 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2085

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NoteBook

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thanks. I got it. Such a wonderful theme.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thetimster4's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks. I got it. Such a wonderful theme.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetimster4 For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-06-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-07-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,370 Times in 2,990 Posts

[QUOTE=SneakYMatt;6640580]
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Do you have the Beta for FolderIcons?
    Then you have to go in wiggle-mode and click on the little circle in the top left to open the settings

Mi

I think Ive got version 2.99. This is the only settings I get but no NB icons to choose from
    Hey Matt

Go in wiggle-mode, click the badge, click on Background and select your appropriate foldericon.
    If it isn't inside, you have to add it manually to User/MEdia/FolderIcons/Backgrounds as stated in the "how to" if you click on "add"

Hope it helps ...

Mi

Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-07-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Unhappy ??
    I need help setting up the twitter widget. I tried doing it using "config." in ifile,but I don't know what exactly to do once I'm in theere. Please help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    love the theme, i have a question, everytime i respring or download an app that requires me to respring, all my icons move to the page before it. I never had any issues with other themes. I am not sure if this is an app doing this like iconoclasm or perpagehtml. i tried googling it but i didnt get much on it. Anyone else have this problem?

Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 771 Posts

[QUOTE=SneakYMatt;6641289][QUOTE=Bluemetal;6640664]
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakYMatt View Post

Im not sure if your search at the right place.
    The Settings of FolderIcons are inside the Settings app of your iPhone

Thanks for the advice guys. I dont have any option for foldericons in the settings app. The BigBoss version causes iconoclasm in my springboard to crash so have uploaded a different version. It has the same name but from a different repo. When I make the folder wiggle i get a little settings "gear logo" on top of the folder and this is the only settings I get.....no NB icons. I will park this problem here as I dont have the skills to dig deeper into the problem. I can still enjoy this awesome theme..

Thanks again

Edit: Mi already answered

Quote Originally Posted by inz0mn1ak View Post
    love the theme, i have a question, everytime i respring or download an app that requires me to respring, all my icons move to the page before it. I never had any issues with other themes. I am not sure if this is an app doing this like iconoclasm or perpagehtml. i tried googling it but i didnt get much on it. Anyone else have this problem?
    I noticed after installing an app, my icons would bunch back together but stay on the same page, just a little moving around , not one page to another though, I'm thinking it has to do with iconoclasm
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 08-06-2012 at 10:26 PM.
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--b0mb-Diggity
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Green Apple
    Thanks

-_- okay I'm really getting annoyed. It's been 2 days and my question still hasn't been answered -_- But yet, everyone is replying to other people's post & questions -_-

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey everyone, new guy to the forums here.. but not new to jailbreaking.

First off, GREAT theme Blue! Been waiting for the perfect theme to come around so I could stop flipping from one to another and I do believe this is IT!

Now I have just 2 issues that I can't seem to figure out...

1. My weather widgets are not updating or even showing the correct location.. :/ It's showing a city about 25 miles from me and the temp has been 98 day and night, which is way off from the average of 107 we have been having. LOL I have removed all cities in my native weather app, tried using the Current Location option... nothing. What am I doing wrong here? lol

2. FolderIcons will not work for me. I purchased the one from BigBoss Repo.. started setting it up... working fine... till about the 7th folder icon I was setting up. Phone re-spring into Safe Mode. Only way I could get out of it was remove FolderIcons. Then I went back to Cydia and installed it again... didn't even get the chance to test it, after re-springing following the install of it, back to Safe Mode. Any ideas?

Thanks for any help you guys can give me and again, great theme and also great additions to it from all those helping out.

Jason

iPhone? More like MyPhone Mokabaer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    Would you mind sharing the psd for the Overlay_1-2, I want to see if I can extend everything out to the stitching for the leather mod, have to make new images but I think it'll look nice
    I want to see what I can do for you - which is the master psd of Blue, which I have edited, now 21 MB in size !
    Perhaps I finished a little for you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokabaer For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bafu93 View Post
    I need help setting up the twitter widget. I tried doing it using "config." in ifile,but I don't know what exactly to do once I'm in theere. Please help
    Replace "tomcruise" with the screen name you want to follow.

NoteBook-securedownload.png
    Last edited by Kensiv; 08-07-2012 at 03:37 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kensiv For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-07-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-07-2012)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,057 Times in 3,283 Posts

-_- okay I'm really getting annoyed. It's been 2 days and my question still hasn't been answered -_- But yet, everyone is replying to other people's post & questions -_-
    1. You asked yesterday, this is 1 day.

2. Replace the green highlighted name with any other tweet.
    Last edited by Blue; 08-07-2012 at 05:31 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mokabaer View Post
    Update

Leather1 & Leather2 Mod added

Click to enlarge

New Download
    size 3,7 MB
    Hi. First, very good job!
    Then where do you get those dock icons? Love them.

Thanks

Beautiful theme. I really wish you would reconsider making one for iPad. Awesome!!
    Last edited by teresaync; 08-07-2012 at 06:28 AM.

Thanks

I want to see what I can do for you - which is the master psd of Blue, which I have edited, now 21 MB in size !
    Perhaps I finished a little for you
    Thanks man

Did you get it fixed man? If not I'll try to help you out as well, there's a lot of nice people here , just not everybody using the twitter widget, might be why it took a little bit for an answer

Quote Originally Posted by joker79 View Post

First off, GREAT theme Blue! Been waiting for the perfect theme to come around so I could stop flipping from one to another and I do believe this is IT!

1. My weather widgets are not updating or even showing the correct location.. :/ It's showing a city about 25 miles from me and the temp has been 98 day and night, which is way off from the average of 107 we have been having. LOL I have removed all cities in my native weather app, tried using the Current Location option... nothing. What am I doing wrong here? lol

2. FolderIcons will not work for me. I purchased the one from BigBoss Repo.. started setting it up... working fine... till about the 7th folder icon I was setting up. Phone re-spring into Safe Mode. Only way I could get out of it was remove FolderIcons. Then I went back to Cydia and installed it again... didn't even get the chance to test it, after re-springing following the install of it, back to Safe Mode. Any ideas?

Thanks for any help you guys can give me and again, great theme and also great additions to it from all those helping out.

Jason
    For the weather , check your weathericon settings and make sure everything's correc, an for foldericons the non-beta works for me, but I've seen multiple times problem with safe mode and only solution I saw was getting the beta version of foldericons

Quote Originally Posted by teresaync View Post
    Beautiful theme. I really wish you would reconsider making one for iPad. Awesome!!
    It's Mi was considering an SD mod of this, maybe ask for iPad from her, might be considered

Also anybody way any custom pages or icons? Let's get this thread back to life
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 08-07-2012 at 09:01 AM.
    #Motif Public DropBox
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Bafu93 (08-07-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-07-2012), It's Mi (08-07-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

For the weather , check your weathericon settings and make sure everything's correc, an for foldericons the non-beta works for me, but I've seen multiple times problem with safe mode and only solution I saw was getting the beta version of foldericons
    Where can I find the beta version of folder icons? I'll gladly give it a shot.

Green Apple
    Thanks

sorry didn't even see that you responded. But I tried that the other day and then on my widget it said, there were no items for the rss feed, like my link was broken or something . It's kinda hard to explain

I'll re download it and then try all over again thanks though

Thanks

Update

Leather1 & Leather2 Mod added

Click to enlarge

New Download
    size 3,7 MB
    This looks really sweet. I checked my /private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML and it does not have the following GPS_AniWeatherSB_white/Images/Layer folders. Am I supposed to create these folders?

And what do you mean by change "Overlay_1-2" ?

Thank you.

Thanks

Where can I find the beta version of folder icons? I'll gladly give it a shot.
    Add this repo in cydia http://cydia.vertex.boo.pl , should be there
    #Motif Public DropBox

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-07-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-07-2012), It's Mi (08-07-2012), joker79 (08-07-2012)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,057 Times in 3,283 Posts

Jason
    1. Some questions:
    a) Does your iOS Weather app show the right location ?
    b) Does your iOS Weather app update ?
    c) Have your installed the needed app WeatherIcon ?
    d) Does WeatherIcon update or show the right temperature ?
    e) Did you set the refresh time of WeatherIcon to 15 minutes ?
    f) How does it work if you set the location manually ?

2. "FolderIcons" is a free tweak from vertex, current version is 2.0.7. I dont have this problem. Check if you have this version installed, maybe you have another folder or springboard tweak that inteferes with it.
    Last edited by Blue; 08-07-2012 at 10:50 AM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-07-2012), joker79 (08-07-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lastdance View Post
    This looks really sweet. I checked my /private/var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML and it does not have the following GPS_AniWeatherSB_white/Images/Layer folders. Am I supposed to create these folders?

And what do you mean by change "Overlay_1-2" ?

Thank you.
    Replace overlay_1-2 in MB_GPS_AniweatherSB/Images/Layer , if you don't have these folders already, you need to download the widget first, what he just posted are just the overlays not the actual widget, blue kindly moved that to post 1 , so you can find it there
    #Motif Public DropBox

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-07-2012), lastdance (08-07-2012), Mokabaer (08-07-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Mokabaer's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you , looks great, now I just can't wait to get off work lol
    Would you mind sharing the psd for the Overlay_1-2, I want to see if I can extend everything out to the stitching for the leather mod, have to make new images but I think it'll look nice
    here comes the desired PSD - have fun

NoteBook GPS AniWeatherSB Layer.psd
    Download
    5,9 MB

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mokabaer For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-07-2012), cl1ck4207 (08-07-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-07-2012), Darrenrooster (08-08-2012), It's Mi (08-07-2012)