Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 39 798788899091 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2085

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NoteBook

Green Apple
    Thanks

[QUOTE=It's Mi;6640539]Do you have the Beta for FolderIcons?
    Then you have to go in wiggle-mode and click on the little circle in the top left to open the settings

Mi

I think Ive got version 2.99. This is the only settings I get but no NB icons to choose from

Thanks
    Thanked 1,512 Times in 606 Posts

I love the customization this theme allows
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1344225538.566942.jpg  

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-06-2012), It's Mi (08-06-2012), yamakasi73 (08-06-2012)

Quick Question: how do you set-up the twitter widget. I've been trying to follow what it says in "config. " in the notebook twitter perpagehtml and I tried to find my rss feed link, but it's not letting me and says I have no items and that my link is not right. Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    TWITTER AVAIABLE AT POST 1 NOW and coming to Cydia and ThemeIt the next 1-3 days:

I decided to make a extra Twitter add-on because Twitter hasnīt much active users (i donīt know any user LOL) and itīs easier for me (and you) than updating/installing all add-ons and the theme again

old dark woodenboard for leather mod...-blackboard2.png

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vico1123 For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-06-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-06-2012), It's Mi (08-06-2012)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,965 Times in 3,496 Posts

[QUOTE=SneakYMatt;6640580]
    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Do you have the Beta for FolderIcons?
    Then you have to go in wiggle-mode and click on the little circle in the top left to open the settings

Mi

I think Ive got version 2.99. This is the only settings I get but no NB icons to choose from
    Iīm not sure if your search at the right place.
    The Settings of FolderIcons are inside the Settings app of your iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    Well you need to reinstall then because something's not right, that's where the settings are for foldericons nowhere else

Blue, have you though about releasing another set of icons with the stitching like the, mywallet+ icon has?
    No, thatīs not planned. But hereīs the PSD with the stitches inside:

Also, how do we theme this pop up windows icon, I want to make it a glyph instead of the reminder icon itself.
    Hope i understand you right: The badge graphic is is called "[email protected]" inside "com.apple.springboard". Removing the numbers is only possible if thereīs a approriate Cydia tweak for it, donīt know that.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blue; 08-06-2012 at 03:50 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-06-2012), It's Mi (08-06-2012)

[QUOTE=Bluemetal;6640664]
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakYMatt View Post

No, thatīs not planned. But hereīs the PSD with the stitches inside:

Hope i understand you right: The badge graphic is is called "[email protected]" inside "com.apple.springboard". Removing the numbers is only possible if thereīs a approriate Cydia tweak for it, donīt know that.
    Sweet thank you for the psd, but the glyph icon I'm speaking of, only pops up on the lockscreen like the images below, but I want the reminders icon to be a glyph like the mail icon is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1344262740.260214.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1344262751.710836.jpg  
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

Not too difficult:

1. Make a new folder, name it e. g. "my PerPage Widget" or whatevery you want
    2. Copy your widget code and files into this folder. The main html file (that starts the widget) must be (re)named "Widget.html"
    3. You CAN add a own wallpaper for your widget page to this folder, just name it "Wallpaper.png"

Thats all, copy your folder to var/mobile/Library/PerpageHTML/...here... and enable it at PerPageHTML

NOTE: PerPage displays everything 40 pixels to low, so for the widget this means values like "top: ... px" must be reduced for 20 px (because all widgets use a SD screensize). Graphics on Wallpapers must be placed 40 pixels higher.
    Blue,
    This was a WONDERFUL tutorial and opened up a lot of possibilities for me as I'm learning to code and mod on my own. You guys are so helpful and with a little determination I might just get to be a 'novice modder' soon. I have a question. Though I indeed was able to get a small weather widget recreated to a PerPageHTML widget and see it appear on my Springboard overtop of another picture based weather SB widget.. All I see is the overlay. But the 'data' is not appearing. Can certain things in an SB widget BLOCK other Query elements from appearing in a PPHTML Widget? The idea was that I loved the weather walls of one SB weather theme - but I wanted to combine it with the information readout overlay of another SB weather widget - which I converted to a PPHTML widget the way you instructed. Maybe I'll PM you if you need more data..

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer a budding modder... :-)

Thanks

[QUOTE=cl1ck4207;6640825]

Sweet thank you for the psd, but the glyph icon I'm speaking of, only pops up on the lockscreen like the images below, but I want the reminders icon to be a glyph like the mail icon is
    Sorry, not possible. You see on the left the orginal Reminders graphics from Apple and on the right (some of) mine. The icons for all Lockscreen notifications are called "[email protected]" and "Icon-Small@2x~iphone.png" and i themed them for Reminders but Reminders doesnīt know special icons for this notifications and uses the icon mask.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Blue,
    This was a WONDERFUL tutorial and opened up a lot of possibilities for me as I'm learning to code and mod on my own. You guys are so helpful and with a little determination I might just get to be a 'novice modder' soon. I have a question. Though I indeed was able to get a small weather widget recreated to a PerPageHTML widget and see it appear on my Springboard overtop of another picture based weather SB widget.. All I see is the overlay. But the 'data' is not appearing. Can certain things in an SB widget BLOCK other Query elements from appearing in a PPHTML Widget? The idea was that I loved the weather walls of one SB weather theme - but I wanted to combine it with the information readout overlay of another SB weather widget - which I converted to a PPHTML widget the way you instructed. Maybe I'll PM you if you need more data..

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer a budding modder... :-)
    A widget can be covered by graphics from another widget. some widgets open its own graphic or background.

For PerPage widgets it's the easiest way to use the wallpaper method of PerPage.

But PerPage widgets are always in front of any WinterBoard/Springboard widget. They can't be covered or block by a Springboard widget.
    Last edited by Blue; 08-06-2012 at 11:51 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-06-2012), It's Mi (08-06-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone thetimster4's Avatar
    Thanks

This question might've been answered already but I want to know how to setup the social icon on the first page on the today page. Is there a quick guide to read up on. Such a noob.

Quote Originally Posted by thetimster4 View Post
    This question might've been answered already but I want to know how to setup the social icon on the first page on the today page. Is there a quick guide to read up on. Such a noob.
    It's actually a folder themed by foldericons a tweak in cydia

[QUOTE=Bluemetal;6640938]

Sorry, not possible. You see on the left the orginal Reminders graphics from Apple and on the right (some of) mine. The icons for all Lockscreen notifications are called "[email protected]" and "Icon-Small@2x~iphone.png" and i themed them for Reminders but Reminders doesnīt know special icons for this notifications and uses the icon mask.

A widget can be covered by graphics from another widget. some widgets open its own graphic or background.

For PerPage widgets it's the easiest way to use the wallpaper method of PerPage.

But PerPage widgets are always in front of any WinterBoard/Springboard widget. They can't be covered or block by a Springboard widget.
    Ok thanks for your quick response , figured you would have done it already if possible
    #Motif Public DropBox
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-07-2012), It's Mi (08-06-2012)

Update

Leather1 & Leather2 Mod added

Click to enlarge

New Download
    size 3,7 MB

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mokabaer For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-06-2012), It's Mi (08-06-2012), Kensiv (08-07-2012), kristatos (08-06-2012), mtnguy321 (08-06-2012), NewdestinyX (08-06-2012), ruedi04 (08-06-2012), yamakasi73 (08-06-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Mokabaer View Post
    Update

Click to enlarge

New Download
    size 3,7 MB
    This GPS weather widget is finest upgrade to Notebook since launch! I have waited for quite a while 'bearing with' Native Weather - which is in every measureable way INFERIOR to GPS. So thanks for taking the time all involved - and to you ,Blue, for getting out there as quickly as possible. This theme is now complete for me... Well, that is, when the Louis Vutton version of the Widget is made.. ;-)

sorry but is not my native Weather construction site - this can @yamakasi73

Update

Click to enlarge

New Download
    size 3,7 MB
    Thank you , looks great, now I just can't wait to get off work lol

Update

Click to enlarge

New Download
    size 3,7 MB
    Would you mind sharing the psd for the Overlay_1-2, I want to see if I can extend everything out to the stitching for the leather mod, have to make new images but I think it'll look nice
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 08-06-2012 at 03:02 PM.
    #Motif Public DropBox

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-06-2012), It's Mi (08-06-2012), Mokabaer (08-06-2012)

Thanks

Update

Click to enlarge

New Download
    size 3,7 MB
    Thanks for your hard work guys, i really appreciate that. I just added a link to it from post 1 so it wonīt get lost

Quote Originally Posted by thetimster4 View Post
    This looks special but isnīt

Make a folder with iOS with some or all of your social apps like twitter, facebook, phone, Messages..., start Settings/FolderIcons and choose for this folder one of my new folder icons. Thatīs all.

The idea behind this folders and the complete theme (and all of my themes) was ever reduction, concentration on the essentials, together with beautiful graphics and a new and different user experience.

So you have one in-box/folder for all kind of your communication and only one badge to see if there is something new

I wanted on my homescreen only whatīs really necessary: all communcation, safari, weather, some news, clock and calendar...

Do this for all your pages, i made approriate folder icons for all 15 pages (and some more)
    Last edited by Blue; 08-06-2012 at 04:06 PM.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-06-2012), It's Mi (08-06-2012), Mokabaer (08-07-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Bluemetal;6640664][QUOTE=SneakYMatt;6640580]

Thanks for the advice guys. I dont have any option for foldericons in the settings app. The BigBoss version causes iconoclasm in my springboard to crash so have uploaded a different version. It has the same name but from a different repo. When I make the folder wiggle i get a little settings "gear logo" on top of the folder and this is the only settings I get.....no NB icons. I will park this problem here as I dont have the skills to dig deeper into the problem. I can still enjoy this awesome theme..

Thanks again

iPhone? More like MyPhone mtnguy321's Avatar
    Thanks

This would look great on the iPad ... what are the chances of that?

Thanks

I have no plans for a iPad version.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-06-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone thetimster4's Avatar
    Thanks

So do I put the icons in the social folder?

[QUOTE=cl1ck4207;6641109]It's actually a folder themed by foldericons a tweak in cydia

Ok thanks for your quick response , figured you would have done it already if possible

Thanks

It's a iOS folder, just themed with a icon.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-07-2012)

Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 39 798788899091 99 ... LastLast