Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2085

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NoteBook

hello and thanks mister blue for this beautiful themes

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (08-05-2012), It's Mi (08-05-2012), Mokabaer (08-05-2012)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,275 Times in 3,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    is there another iconoclasm layout that works better with the leather1 mod anyone. the icons seem to leave a little more room than the other mods had. is it just me? any help would be awesome guys.
    The layout is always the same. If you change it the icons will overlap the clip on the right.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (08-05-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-05-2012), delutedsoul (08-05-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Just working on this! All Credits to Mokabaer for Idea and the mostly work! Dacal for Coding! Just is GPS-AniWeather, but working on NativeStaticWeather!

I really like your lockscreen background for Static Weather and was wondering if you might share it. I have looked in this thread, but have been unable to locate it. The link doesn't seem to work for me while my search elsewhere has not turned it up either. I was really hoping to rename it and use it as my homescreen backgound as I am quite partial to it. What do you think?

First of all the theme is amazing, I just purchased yesterday and noticed that i'm far behind when it comes to reading up on how to mod it, lol so i decided to jump in and so far it's turning out great. But i was wondering without having to read thru all the pages of this forum, how do i get unlimited pages or is that possible? Even tho i have perpagehtml+ set for 10 pages, it only allows me 8. I can actually see my 9th page, but it won't let me get to it. And my last issue, is how do i put my Facebook/Twitter widget on a page without having icons on the page? In other words, all i won't on a page is the widget, but if i try that, the theme forces icons to show up on the page with the theme. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by jma1 View Post
    I really like your lockscreen background for Static Weather and was wondering if you might share it. I have looked in this thread, but have been unable to locate it. The link doesn't seem to work for me while my search elsewhere has not turned it up either. I was really hoping to rename it and use it as my homescreen backgound as I am quite partial to it. What do you think?
    I posted few Days ago the Link! Here for you: NoteBook_GPS_StaticWeatherLS.theme.zip

If the Weather will work, on SB, i don't know! Try it!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-05-2012), It's Mi (08-05-2012), ruedi04 (08-05-2012)

GPS Animated WeatherSB
    style of NoteBook by Bluemetal
    presented by Mokabaer on Air

Credits to:
    @Bluemetal (Master-PSD)
    @Dacal (Weather-Code)

including Installation GUIDE and 6 Overlayer in the style of NoteBook

Click to enlarge

Download here and now

GPS AniWeatherSB
    more Overlayer

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mokabaer For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (08-05-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-05-2012), Darrenrooster (08-05-2012), It's Mi (08-05-2012), Karoonchai (08-05-2012), kristatos (08-06-2012), mtnguy321 (08-06-2012), NewdestinyX (08-05-2012), ruedi04 (08-05-2012), yamakasi73 (08-05-2012)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,275 Times in 3,576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascott06 View Post
    First of all the theme is amazing, I just purchased yesterday and noticed that i'm far behind when it comes to reading up on how to mod it, lol so i decided to jump in and so far it's turning out great. But i was wondering without having to read thru all the pages of this forum, how do i get unlimited pages or is that possible? Even tho i have perpagehtml+ set for 10 pages, it only allows me 8. I can actually see my 9th page, but it won't let me get to it. And my last issue, is how do i put my Facebook/Twitter widget on a page without having icons on the page? In other words, all i won't on a page is the widget, but if i try that, the theme forces icons to show up on the page with the theme. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    1. I have 9 pages, please check if you really did that part right.
    2. iOS needs minimum one icon on each page. IOS can't know that we have a jail broken device with a running widget and certainly deletes blank pages because it makes no sense for iOS to have a page
    without any app. Not the theme forces you to this, it's standard on iOS since 5 years, even without any theme or WinterBoard at all.
    = Just place your Facebook or twitter icon onto this pages. This is logical and also very reasonable
    Last edited by Blue; 08-05-2012 at 11:32 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-05-2012), It's Mi (08-05-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    The layout is always the same. If you change it the icons will overlap the clip on the right.
    I apologize for posting twice, but i thought i had tied you into my first post. First of all the theme is amazing, I just purchased yesterday and noticed that i'm far behind when it comes to reading up on how to mod it, lol so i decided to jump in and so far it's turning out great. But i was wondering without having to read thru all the pages of this forum, how do i get unlimited pages or is that possible? Even tho i have perpagehtml+ set for 10 pages, it only allows me 8. I can actually see my 9th page, but it won't let me get to it. And my last issue, is how do i put my Facebook/Twitter widget on a page without having icons on the page? In other words, all i won't on a page is the widget, but if i try that, the theme forces icons to show up on the page with the theme. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance

you are fast! lmao, well disregard my last post, I appreciate your response

for more space in right, I suggest...-img_0334.png

15. The Following User Says Thank You to vico1123 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (08-05-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Mokabaer View Post
    GPS Animated WeatherSB

Credits to:
    @Bluemetal (Master-PSD)
    @Dacal (Weather-Code)

Click to enlarge

Download here and now

GPS AniWeatherSB
    more Overlayer
    I LOVE THIS!!!! Would you mind making a overlay for the leather mods? Ive been using those since they got uploaded recently. I would greatly appreciate it. TIA
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-05-2012), It's Mi (08-05-2012)

Thanks

GPS Animated WeatherSB

Credits to:
    @Bluemetal (Master-PSD)
    @Dacal (Weather-Code)

Click to enlarge

Download here and now

GPS AniWeatherSB
    more Overlayer
    Where do i place the folders at?

my setup

BIG THANKS TO CL1CK4207 FOR THE GUCCI OVERLAYER !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ls.png   -sb.png  
    Last edited by iamtwinn; 08-05-2012 at 03:15 PM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamtwinn For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (08-05-2012), Cloud2Ground (08-06-2012), It's Mi (08-05-2012)

take NB_GPS_AniWeatherSB folder and put it in var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML

then this is the readme included in the zip file

Credits to:
    • @Bluemetal (Master-PSD)
    • @Dacal (Weather-Code)
    • @Mokabaer (Design)

Willkommen | Mokabaer on Air ---- Mokabaer on Air

1. Start PerPageHTML+, press "select page", choose "Page 1".
    Now press "add Widget" and add "NB_GPS_AniWeatherSB" plus the widgets "NB Widget Clock-Date".
    For the following pages do the same, choose e. g. "Page 2" and add "NB page FAVORITES". You can also add the widgets to all other pages if you want. You decide about number and order of all pages and use of the widgets.

2. the Weather Icon comes into the Theme "Notebook" in the "Icons" Folder - and changes the Icon on the SB

3. Install "Icon Renamer" from Cydia and therefore altered the Name of the Icon in nothing
    Example: "Clock" to " " ….

so 1 explains the perpage

2 you take the icon inside of the weather_icon folder and rename it to Weather.png, then make a copy and rename that to [email protected], take both these files and drop them into Library/Themes/NoteBook.theme/Icons

3 download icon renamer from cydia, and rename the clock and weather icon to have blank names
    #Motif Public DropBox
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-05-2012), It's Mi (08-05-2012), Mokabaer (08-05-2012), yamakasi73 (08-05-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    I LOVE THIS!!!! Would you mind making a overlay for the leather mods? Ive been using those since they got uploaded recently. I would greatly appreciate it. TIA
    yes, I'll bring you tomorrow - now it's time for bed -> good night people

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mokabaer For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-05-2012), It's Mi (08-05-2012), ruedi04 (08-05-2012), yamakasi73 (08-06-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can someone pls tell me how to get FolderIcons to work? I have no settings options. The only options I get is when I get the folders to wiggle then get some options but no NB icons

yes, I'll bring you tomorrow - now it's time for bed -> good night people
    Ok thank you I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by SneakYMatt View Post
    Can someone pls tell me how to get FolderIcons to work? I have no settings options. The only options I get is when I get the folders to wiggle then get some options but no NB icons
    Go to settings then folder icons, all your options are there
    #Motif Public DropBox

27. The Following User Says Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (08-06-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post
    Ok thank you I appreciate it

Go to settings then folder icons, all your options are there
    Nothing in settings

Nothing in settings
    Well you need to reinstall then because something's not right, that's where the settings are for foldericons nowhere else

Blue, have you though about releasing another set of icons with the stitching like the, mywallet+ icon has?
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 08-05-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    #Motif Public DropBox

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Also, how do we theme this pop up windows icon, I want to make it a glyph instead of the reminder icon itself.
    #Motif Public DropBox

Do you have the Beta for FolderIcons?
    Then you have to go in wiggle-mode and click on the little circle in the top left to open the settings

Mi

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Add the forgotten Photo Page and Twitter and FaceBookWidget to the KrokoMod!

NB_KrokoMod.zip
    Merci Cheri

Mi

F.... !!

Just wanted uninstalled this russian Siri port from my iPhone 4 and now my iPhone doesnīt start anymore, just the Apple logo. The siri port is cool but siri sucks. But a complete device crash when uninstalling is NOT COOL GUYS !

But iTunes let me make a backup and now itīs time for a reinstallation of iOS 5.1.1 and jailbreak again....
    Oh, that sucks, Peter
    Sorry to hear that ...

Mi

TWITTER AVAIABLE AT POST 1 NOW and coming to Cydia and ThemeIt the next 1-3 days:

I decided to make a extra Twitter add-on because Twitter hasnīt much active users (i donīt know any user LOL) and itīs easier for me (and you) than updating/installing all add-ons and the theme again

These are great, Peter
    Thanky very very much!!!

MI
    Last edited by It's Mi; 08-05-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 98 ... LastLast