Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2085

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NoteBook

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,256 Times in 3,565 Posts

Unfortunatly not, that was possible on older versions of iOS but iOS now packes/encrypts the cam roll pictures so no widget can read it out anymore....

I was thinking that a Lockscreen slideshow isn´t enough so here is another one, a separate PerPage Slideshow for Homescreen, both coming with next version of NoteBook :

By the way, just noticed that the theme of the week has only a 4 stars rating ???? If you think it deserves 5 stars don´t forget to give more...and also vote for Cydia Featured theme please
    Last edited by Blue; 07-21-2012 at 05:10 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Atomic7 (07-21-2012), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (07-21-2012), Hellie (07-22-2012), It's Mi (07-21-2012), Karoonchai (07-21-2012), marco29 (07-22-2012), Mokabaer (07-21-2012), yamakasi73 (07-21-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    My NoteBook:

I think I was losing lots of ram with the rss widget. So just added a forecast widget. Perpage HTML+ is awesome

I'm also wondering what forecast widget that is. Looks great.

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello,
    Is there an option for twitter like the Facebook page?
    If not can make one?
    Thanks
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

Got my five stars!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

Blue (07-21-2012)

Thanks

NoteBook is avaiable on ThemeIt now

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (07-21-2012), It's Mi (07-21-2012), jeffglenellen (07-21-2012), yamakasi73 (07-21-2012)

Congrats on theme of the week well deserved!!!!!

Blue, have a question about ThemeIt! Is it possible to get registration of purchased there???

Clipfish Icon and better fsWipeCache

-clipfish-2x.png-fswipecache-2x.png
    Last edited by yamakasi73; 07-21-2012 at 11:14 AM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Atomic7 (07-21-2012), Dirty Dobb (07-21-2012), It's Mi (07-21-2012), Mokabaer (07-21-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Ok for some reason my icons are not changing after I install them. I made the folders and named the icons according to appinfo. I used iwipecache and still nothing?

@immo

In the Theme is an Folder called Icons! There you must put the Icons into! But each Icon twice! Like so: iWipe.png and [email protected]

This with every Icon you want! Then Summerboard ON in Winterboard and Respring!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (07-21-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Damnskippy's Avatar
    Thanks

That is only if you want the icon to have something that extends out of the pocket if not the bundle method works fine. At least from my very limited testing.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post

Huhu
    Thanky for your nice reply
    Do you mind sharing your leather backgrounds to make our own wally in your sweet style, please?
    Würde mich gerne damit mal ausprobieren ...
    Mir gefällt dieser Leder-style sehr gut!!!
    Mi
    Hi Mi, gerne, sag mir nur was du gerne hättest...ich wollte eh ein paar Leder Pages erstellen

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Clipfish Icon and better fsWipeCache

-clipfish-2x.png-fswipecache-2x.png
    Love the custom icons the only problem that I have is when there loaded up in the theme they show the white under folder. Also it shows when loaded up into Photoshop. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to delete out the white myself? Thanks again for the icons.

hey guys back after a two day break, two 12 hour shifts at work wore me out!

Quote Originally Posted by cdrwinston View Post
    Blue any chance of having callbar themed?
    i definetely +1 this please blue, i have had this tweak since the day it came out and it would look so much better themed notebook style

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    No, but you could make the cam graphic smaller and place it at bottom of the graphic.

Attachment 600968
    THEME OF THE WEEK (ModMyi): Theme of the Week 7/14 - 7/20
    FEATURED THEME iThemeSky store: Free iPhone Themes, Best iPhone 4S Themes, iPhone 4 Themes, iPad 2 Themes, iPad Themes, Winterboard Themes, Dreamboard Themes Download.
    Congratulations man!! I knew this theme would go far!!!

Unfortunatly not, that was possible on older versions of iOS but iOS now packes/encrypts the cam roll pictures so no widget can read it out anymore....

I was thinking that a Lockscreen slideshow isn´t enough so here is another one, a separate PerPage Slideshow for Homescreen, both coming with next version of NoteBook :

By the way, just noticed that the theme of the week has only a 4 stars rating ???? If you think it deserves 5 stars don´t forget to give more...and also vote for Cydia Featured theme please
    also both these slideshows look amazing i cant wait for the next update, one question though, anymore custom icons in this next update, i have a few that i would like to see what you can do with blue.

....and you definetely got my 5 star vote!!... and btw my vote kicked the thread up to a 5 Star rating, congratulations again man great work

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dobb View Post
    Love the custom icons the only problem that I have is when there loaded up in the theme they show the white under folder. Also it shows when loaded up into Photoshop. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to delete out the white myself? Thanks again for the icons.
    did you rightclick and open the image in a new tab before saving it?
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 07-21-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

Dirty Dobb (07-21-2012), It's Mi (07-21-2012), yamakasi73 (07-22-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cl1ck4207 View Post

did you rightclick and open the image in a new tab before saving it?
    That solved the problem, I was just saving from the forums...thanks.

One other problem I have Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, and Angry Birds Space. What are the names of these files that go in the Icons folder. I can't figure it out. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Hi i bought this theme and look great on my phone!

Have one question.
    I want make from the stock chrome icon my dock icon.
    I made in the bundle folder this folder com.googe.chrome.ios but how i'm gonna rename the chrome dock icon?
    I have try [email protected], [email protected] nothing works! Pls help!, thanks!!

Would you share your forecast widget?

My NoteBook:

I think I was losing lots of ram with the rss widget. So just added a forecast widget. Perpage HTML+ is awesome
    Last edited by pienoet; 07-21-2012 at 06:29 PM.

just joined the party..awesome theme.
    Where can I find the small icons for the dock...thank you

My NoteBook:

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dobb View Post
    That solved the problem, I was just saving from the forums...thanks.

One other problem I have Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, and Angry Birds Space. What are the names of these files that go in the Icons folder. I can't figure it out. Any help would be great.
    all of the icons that you place inside the icon folder, have the names of the app exactly as it appears on the springboard, including spaces, one like xxxxx.png,and a duplicate as [email protected]. So if angry birds spaces appears as Angry Birds Spaces on your springboard, then you would take the respective icon and name it Angry Birds Space.png, then make a duplicate and name it Angry Birds [email protected], this will work for all apps.

Follow the same directions as i have posted above, instead of using the bundle method.

Quote Originally Posted by am1ne1968 View Post
    just joined the party..awesome theme.
    Where can I find the small icons for the dock...thank you
    go into the main theme folder, and look inside the folder SETUP,HELP and PSDs, inside of that folder is another folder called more dock icons, there you will find what you seek
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 07-21-2012 at 06:43 PM.
    #Motif Public DropBox
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (07-22-2012), It's Mi (07-21-2012)

Thanks

Additional dock icons and more are inside the folder NoteBook.theme on your device.

To all:
    You can request pocket and dock icons from me too. If I have a good idea or time I'll make some...

If a icon isn't working the bundle folder or the icon inside is named wrong.

To Donators of the beta versions (only!) : you can get a themeIt promo code for this theme if you want. Just send me one of the mails I sent you back and ask for that code.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

AMG Design (07-22-2012), It's Mi (07-21-2012), yamakasi73 (07-22-2012)

Thanks

Hi Blue! Can you pls make a chrome dock icon with the right bundle folder?
    I have try several times different names but it won't work?
    I took the icon from the EXTRA DOCK ICONS rename it to [email protected]

Additional dock icons and more are inside the folder NoteBook.theme on your device.

To all:
    You can request pocket and dock icons from me too. If I have a good idea or time I'll make some...

If a icon isn't working the bundle folder or the icon inside is named wrong.

To Donators of the beta versions (only!) : you can get a themeIt promo code for this theme if you want. Just send me one of the mails I sent you back and ask for that code.

Btw Blue, the flip-clock idea is great, That's be awesome to see as well
    #Motif Public DropBox

Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast