Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105
Results 2,081 to 2,085 of 2085

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NoteBook

Quote Originally Posted by d0rkiness View Post
    Hi, my roommate has this theme for her iphone. I'm absolutely in love with it and envy her. I was wondering if it would be okay for me to buy the theme and then use it for my android phone? I won't be sharing it with anyone. Seeing as I have a Galaxy Note 2, I think this theme would go perfectly with my phone. Thank you.
    Won't work on Android.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Sure it would. I see that he included PSDs and images. All I would have to do is open the psd in photoshop, scale the notebooks to fit my phone and use it as a wallpaper. Then use other stuff for the widgets. I don't mind not having the UI, keyboard, etc. I'm just really interested in the notebooks.

Quote Originally Posted by d0rkiness View Post
    Sure it would. I see that he included PSDs and images. All I would have to do is open the psd in photoshop, scale the notebooks to fit my phone and use it as a wallpaper. Then use other stuff for the widgets. I don't mind not having the UI, keyboard, etc. I'm just really interested in the notebooks.
    But that's not the question you asked.. You didn't ask for 'psd's' - you asked for 'the theme'..

Notebook is a paid theme. You'd have to purchase it first. And then ask BlueMetal (Blue) for the psd's.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    But that's not the question you asked.. You didn't ask for 'psd's' - you asked for 'the theme'..

Notebook is a paid theme. You'd have to purchase it first. And then ask BlueMetal (Blue) for the psd's.
    I know it's a paid theme. I just wanted to make sure he didn't have a problem with it first. Thanks anyway. I sent him a message, hopefully he says it's okay.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I installed the theme on my 4S and most everything looks great. However, I don't find the white folder icons within FolderIcons. Do I need to import them manually?

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105