+ Reply
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105
Results 2,081 to 2,085 of 2085

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NoteBook

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by d0rkiness Hi, my roommate has this theme for her iphone. I'm absolutely in love with it and envy her. I was wondering if it would be okay
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,491 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by d0rkiness View Post
    Hi, my roommate has this theme for her iphone. I'm absolutely in love with it and envy her. I was wondering if it would be okay for me to buy the theme and then use it for my android phone? I won't be sharing it with anyone. Seeing as I have a Galaxy Note 2, I think this theme would go perfectly with my phone. Thank you.
    Won't work on Android.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sure it would. I see that he included PSDs and images. All I would have to do is open the psd in photoshop, scale the notebooks to fit my phone and use it as a wallpaper. Then use other stuff for the widgets. I don't mind not having the UI, keyboard, etc. I'm just really interested in the notebooks.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,491 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by d0rkiness View Post
    Sure it would. I see that he included PSDs and images. All I would have to do is open the psd in photoshop, scale the notebooks to fit my phone and use it as a wallpaper. Then use other stuff for the widgets. I don't mind not having the UI, keyboard, etc. I'm just really interested in the notebooks.
    But that's not the question you asked.. You didn't ask for 'psd's' - you asked for 'the theme'..

Notebook is a paid theme. You'd have to purchase it first. And then ask BlueMetal (Blue) for the psd's.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    But that's not the question you asked.. You didn't ask for 'psd's' - you asked for 'the theme'..

Notebook is a paid theme. You'd have to purchase it first. And then ask BlueMetal (Blue) for the psd's.
    I know it's a paid theme. I just wanted to make sure he didn't have a problem with it first. Thanks anyway. I sent him a message, hopefully he says it's okay.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I installed the theme on my 4S and most everything looks great. However, I don't find the white folder icons within FolderIcons. Do I need to import them manually?