Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dark Grain Loading Screens

I guess it was a typo (??). I've never heard the name aransh OR aranash. I just typed what I though your username was. I was trying to be friendly by encouraging folks to post stuff they might have made to go with Bryan's theme. I wasn't trying to use a nickname.
    If aransh is your real name and/or you took offence well I guess it might pay to lighten up a bit.

And thanks. I'll fix it tomorrow to allow for the statusbar.
    It's a great app.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    I guess it was a typo (??). I've never heard the name aransh OR aranash. I just typed what I though your username was. I was trying to be friendly by encouraging folks to post stuff they might have made to go with Bryan's theme. I wasn't trying to use a nickname.
    If aransh is your real name and/or you took offence well I guess it might pay to lighten up a bit.

And thanks. I'll fix it tomorrow to allow for the statusbar.
    It's a great app.
    No.. My name isn't aransh, my name is Aran shavit, my nickname came from there, I was looking for a nickname and thought, hey! That sound nice!, I would love to post some of the loading screen that aren't in hebrew and don't suck (a few of the ones I made were a bit not straight and it made it look horrible), I'll share them when I'm home, with my computer, I'm currently in a "father's day" fun day with my two kids and my wife keeps bugging me to leave my iPod alone. Lol!

Could someone make one for pulse? If you want the default loading screen I can post it.

Quote Originally Posted by poopmaster View Post
    Could someone make one for pulse? If you want the default loading screen I can post it.
    I'm off to work now but I'll give it a go tonight if you like. Unless someone with some PS skill beats me to it

Feel free to post the default screen. I don't have the app.

I just made this for Flipboard. And then I realised the app loads with the statusbar visible so it looks a bit wonky with the border.
    It's late here in "my country" so I'll fix it tomorrow.

If you don't have Flipboard and you like fast loading readers with dinky GUI you should get Flipboard. It's pretty neat
    I've fixed this so the top border sits below the statusbar but I want to try again later to:
    a) use a bigger, more Flipboard-search-like ribbon &
    b) fix that bottom border. Not sure why it's got that line at the bottom.

I suck at PS :/

Last edited by radioBirdman; 06-17-2012 at 02:57 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-04-2012), bjbinc (06-17-2012)

I'm off to work now but I'll give it a go tonight if you like. Unless someone with some PS skill beats me to it

Feel free to post the default screen. I don't have the app.

I've fixed this so the top border sits below the statusbar but I want to try again later to:
    a) use a bigger, more Flipboard-search-like ribbon &
    b) fix that bottom border. Not sure why it's got that line at the bottom.

I suck at PS :/

Dude...that flipboard screen is AWESOME

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (06-22-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Dude...that flipboard screen is AWESOME
    Hey thanks man! I'll be happy with it after I fix the bits that are bugging me

I've got the default Pulse screen now so I'll get it done (& Droplr) tonight

10. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

bjbinc (06-17-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    No.. My name isn't aransh, my name is Aran shavit, my nickname came from there, I was looking for a nickname and thought, hey! That sound nice!, I would love to post some of the loading screen that aren't in hebrew and don't suck (a few of the ones I made were a bit not straight and it made it look horrible), I'll share them when I'm home, with my computer, I'm currently in a "father's day" fun day with my two kids and my wife keeps bugging me to leave my iPod alone. Lol!
    there they are, tell me what you think
    air wings:

draw something:

fruit ninja:

fruit ninja puss in boots:

gravity guy:

ice rage:

angry birds rio:

smash cops:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-04-2012)

Wow nice work dude! I've for a few of those so I'll be bundling them up today thanks

Fixed my Flipboard screen proper just now. I'm much happier it doesn't have that bottom edge anymore. My Terminal screen needs it fixed too.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-04-2012), bjbinc (06-19-2012)

Wow nice work dude! I've for a few of those so I'll be bundling them up today thanks

Fixed my Flipboard screen proper just now. I'm much happier it doesn't have that bottom edge anymore. My Terminal screen needs it fixed too.

Wow! Amazing work!

Thanks man.

And sorry this took me a few days to get to (and all of 1 minute to actually make) but the Pulse screen as requested.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-04-2012)

Thanks man.

And sorry this took me a few days to get to (and all of 1 minute to actually make) but the Pulse screen as requested.

That's sick man...I'm gonna have to add some of these to the main pack

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

radioBirdman (06-22-2012)

Very nice loading screens ! Thx.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    That's sick man...I'm gonna have to add some of these to the main pack
    Ha! You did the work. All I did was c/p the default screen (on that one anyway).
    Hoping to make more this weekend.

But yeah feel free to add them! Assuming they download from my Dropbox with the same filename, the bundle and the filename should both be in the name of the png.
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 06-22-2012 at 04:51 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-04-2012)

Good job man

A few more..

Clear

Droplr

Launch Center Pro (this one is pretty sketchy but it looks ok~ish on the device

25. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-04-2012)

Thanks man.

Awesome thank you!

A few more..

Clear

Droplr

Launch Center Pro (this one is pretty sketchy but it looks ok~ish on the device

Nice ones!

Quote Originally Posted by poopmaster View Post
    Awesome thank you!
    You're welcome! Sorry it took so long.

Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Nice ones!
    Thanks aransh

I'm using this for Camera+ but I guess it would work for any camera app.. I'm not sure if the default Camera.app even has a loading screen?

can i ask how to use the template. so far i have used the magic wand to select the image i wanted and have pasted it into the template. but i dont know how to do the vector mask for my image. can someone compose a simple step by step tutorial? thank you!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast