+ Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 131

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Dark Grain Loading Screens

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by aransh As bjbinc told me, for apps that don't have any loading screen like winterboard, Springtomize and more, just put the [email protected] image in the app's folder,
...
  1. #21
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Good call. That ought to do it.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2012)

  3. #22
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    my shot for a king of opera/we rule loading screen, opinions pleaseDark Grain Loading Screens-king-opera.png

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2012), bjbinc (06-08-2012)

  5. #23

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2012), bjbinc (06-08-2012)

  7. #24
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ElderRoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 40 Times in 29 Posts

    Ive been using these for a day or so now, holy ****! They're the most amazing thing that could ever be on my iPhone! So clean and crisp. 100% great work!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElderRoco For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-08-2012), radioBirdman (06-16-2012)

  9. #25
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Good call. That ought to do it.
    Yeah that is right. There are a few (mostly cydia apps) apps that just don't use loading screens at all. For these you just have to put a [email protected] file in the app folder manually. It can be anything...a blank image would work. Winterboard just needs a file to replace apparently.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElderRoco View Post
    Ive been using these for a day or so now, holy ****! They're the most amazing thing that could ever be on my iPhone! So clean and crisp. 100% great work!
    Thanks man

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2012), radioBirdman (06-16-2012)

  11. #26
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Yeah that is right. There are a few (mostly cydia apps) apps that just don't use loading screens at all. For these you just have to put a [email protected] file in the app folder manually. It can be anything...a blank image would work. Winterboard just needs a file to replace apparently.
    Yep! All makes sense. And works a treat!
    Thanks gents 😺

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2012), bjbinc (06-08-2012)

  13. #27
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Bjbinc can you please make one for logos quiz game? Cause without that it looks like that, lol
    P.s. the game looks like that, not the loading screen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dark Grain Loading Screens-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339343401.351577.jpg  

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-10-2012)

  15. #28
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Bjbinc can you please make one for logos quiz game? Cause without that it looks like that, lol
    P.s. the game looks like that, not the loading screen
    Haha ok...thanks for the heads up

  16. #29
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Haha ok...thanks for the heads up
    And Thank you for the awesome loading screens

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-10-2012)

  18. #30
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    With some advice from bjb last night I was all set to make a few of these with the psd.
    Since I suck at photoshop and I had a bunch of stuff going on I didn't get very far at all.
    But I did make this. It looks better on the device.


  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2012), bjbinc (06-14-2012)

  20. #31
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Made this one for Terminal today. Thanks a bunch for the advice on using the temple bjb!



    com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal
    Default.png

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2012), bjbinc (06-17-2012)

  22. #32
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    Saweet :d

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to bjbinc For This Useful Post:

    radioBirdman (06-16-2012)

  24. #33
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    Saweet :d
    Thanks man. I've replaced the Terminal screen I made with a new one. It matches your other loading screens now

    The previous one is now here - com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal~Default~alt .png
    Last edited by radioBirdman; 06-16-2012 at 09:30 PM.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2012), bjbinc (06-17-2012)

  26. #34
    Master Modder bjbinc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks
    1,595
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 834 Posts

    nice I like it even more. You seem to be the only person interested in these lmao

  27. #35
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    nice I like it even more. You seem to be the only person interested in these lmao
    Ha! Maybe I am. But they really do look great! Nice work

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    bjbinc (06-17-2012)

  29. #36
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bjbinc View Post
    nice I like it even more. You seem to be the only person interested in these lmao
    Not really, I love them! I made a few for personal use but I don't think anyone would be interested

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to aransh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2012)

  31. #37
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    Not really, I love them! I made a few for personal use but I don't think anyone would be interested
    See I knew others were getting in on this! What have you got aranash? I'm keen to see.

  32. #38
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    See I knew others were getting in on this! What have you got aranash? I'm keen to see.
    First thing, it's aransh and not aranash, second thing, I mostly did a few for apps in my country, so I don't think it'll interest anyone

  33. #39
    My iPhone is a Part of Me radioBirdman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,465
    Thanked 914 Times in 511 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by aransh View Post
    First thing, it's aransh and not aranash, second thing, I mostly did a few for apps in my country, so I don't think it'll interest anyone
    Ok no worries d0uchebag. I was just being friendly.

    As for bjb's thread.. I just made this for Flipboard. And then I realised the app loads with the statusbar visible so it looks a bit wonky with the border.
    It's late here in "my country" so I'll fix it tomorrow.



    If you don't have Flipboard and you like fast loading readers with dinky GUI you should get Flipboard. It's pretty neat

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to radioBirdman For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-04-2012)

  35. #40
    My iPhone is a Part of Me aransh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 582 Times in 356 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by radioBirdman View Post
    Ok no worries d0uchebag. I was just being friendly.

    As for bjb's thread.. I just made this for Flipboard. And then I realised the app loads with the statusbar visible so it looks a bit wonky with the border.
    It's late here in "my country" so I'll fix it tomorrow.



    If you don't have Flipboard and you like fast loading readers with dinky GUI you should get Flipboard. It's pretty neat
    I don't understand, you were trying to be friendly by calling me aranash or was it a typo? If it was written in a friendly nickname way, I totally dig that, i like nicknames if you want to see my work, I did posted my king of opera/ we rule loading screen above, tell me what you think
    Btw- nice flipboard loading screen! Never used it before but maybe I will just for that loading screen!
    Last edited by aransh; 06-17-2012 at 07:49 AM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts