Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: kruz HD

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Next Monday as in this Monday?
    he submitted the theme today and he mentioned this on macciti. i think he means the first update wont be until the 17th:

"I will release the home today!!!
    BUT, i know there still some stuff to add so an update its scheduled for next Monday.

One thing I want you to know is, I don't have internet on my phone unit June 17 so I won't be here often to help with questions but some great peeps are going to help me

I don't work on monday and tuesday so those day I will be fully available."

Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    he submitted the theme today and he mentioned this on macciti. i think he means the first update wont be until the 17th:

"I will release the home today!!!
    BUT, i know there still some stuff to add so an update its scheduled for next Monday.

One thing I want you to know is, I don't have internet on my phone unit June 17 so I won't be here often to help with questions but some great peeps are going to help me

I don't work on monday and tuesday so those day I will be fully available."
    Alright thanks for the info man

How much do we donate by the way?
    Last edited by DefJammable; 06-09-2012 at 01:56 AM.

It's live on cydia now

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 407 Posts

~ delete ~
    Last edited by TV-Junkie; 06-09-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Live on Cydia.

Please do not pirate the theme. Respect the Legendary KRS.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (06-09-2012), Laxu (08-10-2012)

Incredible as I thought it would be. Having some issues getting ifile to theme though.

Donate on Cydia, Really nice your theme bro

Super theme! Just Downloaded from cydia!

Is that picture on the home screen one of your own camera roll pics and is it lockscreen or home screen ?

Very nice theme! Good job on this one.

Fantastic work mate but need a lot icons to be done Ifile,live weather icon shall be great if this is done

I am having major problems with this theme. Every time I try to make any change in ifile or change wallpaper the theme crashes. Every time !!! Had to delete. Wasted $3

Can we get the non weather Lockscreen psd also? That pattern hurts my eyes lol.

ok, i deleted and reinstalled and it seems to be ok.. can someone please tell me how to change the SB wallpaper? changing the lockscreen pic works, but i try to change the springboard one and it always just stays as the default, which isn't even the one on page 1 of this thread.. anyone help me?

Go into the theme folder and place what you want in there and rename it like the one that's in there. You might be able to just delete the one in the folder but I haven't tried that yet.

I tried that and then once I did that to weather widget and and the other lock screen picture or just blank

I hate the way a lot of things are setup in this theme. I don't want my clock using futura font and that stock wallpaper messes with my eyes. And no matter what the ifile icon won't work. I can place any other from another theme in the bundle and it works perfect? Must be the size of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    I hate the way a lot of things are setup in this theme. I don't want my clock using futura font and that stock wallpaper messes with my eyes. And no matter what the ifile icon won't work. I can place any other from another theme in the bundle and it works perfect? Must be the size of it.
    +1

Yea. The pic's dimensions were larger. Maybe that is the reason.

Yea. Theme is cool but needs work. To be honest, I like his other themes better but he is still working on it so we'll see.
    Last edited by kfluehr; 06-09-2012 at 11:23 AM.

The same problem on my end....patiently waiting for an update!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast