Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: kruz HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you tell me how to get/move the animated weather widget and where it respectively needs to go? I assume I would need to move it to ZW GPS for it to show animated weather where I am?!?

its not in the ui settings its in the resources images with the layers pick one with out the dock
    Quote Originally Posted by frost_byte2 View Post
    Attachment 599367

Notice the right photo. It has a black dock there, the one the dock icons are standing on. I wanna know what's the name of that in the UIImages folder. can anyone help? I tried to find it on ifile but there's so0o0o much user interface images i can't possibly go through it all.
    what are you stuck on just ask what firmware you on theres your first clue with the patch secondly eack kruzhd is theme its self nu means new UI/zw and xw are widgets turn one of at a time if yourstuck and respring you omly find out by learning we all took the same steps at one point
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    Hi All! I am "new" to posting on the board, but have searched quite a bit lately searching for some answers and since i haven't been able to find them, I thought I'd ask all the experts.

I'm not computer illiterate, just might need some direction to ensure confidence.

1.) Could someone provide an explanation of the difference of KruzHD NU, Kruz ZW NU, Kruz XW GPS NU, KruzHD, Kruz XW NU, Kruz ZW, the Kruz5.0.1 Patch, Kruz XW & Kruz XW GPS? I have all installed and don't know what to select in Winterboard and what respective selection and order will modify and change the look of the theme?

2.) Is there a thread that somewhat simplifies how to edit files in iFile and what does what?!? You all talk about going in and doing "this and that", but I am afraid to go in and mess something up without knowing what to do and how to do it?!?

I would be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL for any guidance!!!
    Last edited by johncon68; 08-10-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Help! I have all of the following downloaded:
    kruzHD NU, kruz ZW NU, kruz XW NU, kruz XW GPS NU, kruz ZW, kruz HD, kruz 5.0.1 patch, kruz xw, kruz xw GPS

Which ones am I supposed to activate in Winterboard? Lock screen not showing any pic, after changing weather info (yes i used yahoo.com weather and got my area code there) not correct either. Can someone simply tell me what I need to do to make this run as the screenshots show when you download the theme? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by The real KrsChris View Post

[CENTER]
    How do you get rid of the gray dock under the dock icons?? Still can't figure it out. .I'm using iFile.
    Last edited by frost_byte2; 09-13-2012 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frost_byte2 View Post
    How do you get rid of the gray dock under the dock icons?? Still can't figure it out. .I'm using iFile.
    If I'm not mistaken it's sbdock in com.apple.springboard
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

Default Weather Help
    Hey Guys,

Looking for some weather help on the home screen.....similar to many others. Looked multiple times on the yahoo weather for the code, and have tried a couple that I have found. None have worked so far.

Attaching what I thought was the correct configuration for Vancouver, Canada.

// Configuration here ! //
    // By Dacal (for KrsChris)
    var ampm = true; // Set to true for 12h format
    var locale = 9807; // Yahoo Weather
    var tempUnit = "c"; // f for fahrenheit
    var updateInterval = 20; // in minutes
    var lang = "am"; // (fr) for french, (de) for german, (sp) for spanish, (it) for italian, (en) or anything else for english,(am) for us
    var SecDisplay = false; // true to display seconds
    var GMT = 0; // Adjust the hour of sunset and sunrise only if YahooWeather don't report correctly summer time

thanks in advance to any advice!

Quote Originally Posted by gotcountry View Post
    Hey Guys,

Looking for some weather help on the home screen.....similar to many others. Looked multiple times on the yahoo weather for the code, and have tried a couple that I have found. None have worked so far.

Attaching what I thought was the correct configuration for Vancouver, Canada.

// Configuration here ! //
    // By Dacal (for KrsChris)
    var ampm = true; // Set to true for 12h format
    var locale = 9807; // Yahoo Weather
    var tempUnit = "c"; // f for fahrenheit
    var updateInterval = 20; // in minutes
    var lang = "am"; // (fr) for french, (de) for german, (sp) for spanish, (it) for italian, (en) or anything else for english,(am) for us
    var SecDisplay = false; // true to display seconds
    var GMT = 0; // Adjust the hour of sunset and sunrise only if YahooWeather don't report correctly summer time

thanks in advance to any advice!
    What's your zip code

Quote Originally Posted by bAdkid View Post
    What's your zip code

I'm in Canada, so it's a postal. V3s9v2

thanks

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I just purchased kruzHD from cydia.

-img_0181.png

Quote Originally Posted by lsml3ept View Post
    Anybody having an issue with the maps app and weather app crashing? They open fine with other themes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Did you ever fix this issue? What was the cause?

I have the same issue where the Weather & Maps app crash when trying to open them. I dont have this particular theme but I've isolated the problem to winterboard since the apps open fine in safemode and after disabling the winterboard mobilesubstrate addon the apps also open fine.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: I found my issue. For whatever reason, it was the [ios 6] StatusBar.theme. This theme has a plist that alters the status bar icons so I guess this is conflicting with the Maps and Weather apps (and I assume also with another tweak/theme) "because" I have the same theme on another device and those apps still work.

IDK what the problem is with the theme but atleast I can use those apps now.
    Last edited by modmyiguy; 11-04-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Can Someone Create a Phone ALT? Thanks

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819