Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Accent by Maarten16 and Subywrex

It's a great idea. I usually transfer ss to CPU then drop it into my template in ps. This will save a lot of hassles. Only people it benefits is jb community unfortunately.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jcpearl's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW.. those icons are very very nice, so clear and the best i've seen in a long time!
    great work, like to see more

maybe some feedback: make the badges more transparent, so we can see all of the great icons

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jcpearl For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (06-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    It's a great idea. I usually transfer ss to CPU then drop it into my template in ps. This will save a lot of hassles. Only people it benefits is jb community unfortunately.
    Not at all. This will benefit anyone wanting to advertise something with ease. If someone has a blog or something and they want to review an app they could use this app to make previews easily save them to there drop box and have them on there computer in seconds.

Also for devs themselves

Quote Originally Posted by jcpearl View Post
    WOW.. those icons are very very nice, so clear and the best i've seen in a long time!
    great work, like to see more

maybe some feedback: make the badges more transparent, so we can see all of the great icons
    Great suggestion and thank you lot of hours put in these icons!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (06-04-2012)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (06-04-2012), Max_Pa1n (06-04-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Thanks

nice to see you maarten and suby i like your works and i buy this theme when is ready for sure

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mossdef For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (06-04-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

UI Preview
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maarten16 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (06-04-2012), mossdef (06-05-2012), nnfdcane (06-04-2012), simer_cool (06-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    UI Preview
    me like! very smooth and soothing and everything flows well. nice job
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (06-04-2012)

Kind of reminds me of Prestige. I like those colors together.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (06-04-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me simer_cool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 345 Posts

Only one word... WOW!!!!!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to simer_cool For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (06-04-2012)

Maaaaaaaaaaaarten....... lookin goooooooood!!!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tinasintunes For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (06-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Not at all. This will benefit anyone wanting to advertise something with ease. If someone has a blog or something and they want to review an app they could use this app to make previews easily save them to there drop box and have them on there computer in seconds.

Also for devs themselves

Great suggestion and thank you lot of hours put in these icons!!
    Suby,
    We need an iPad image in previewmaker.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

First post updated with new previews.
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

It's too much of a clash for me with the colors. I think you overstepped accenting with a deluge of color. The icon style doesn't really mesh with it either so I'm gonna pass on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Suby,
    We need an iPad image in previewmaker.
    That will be in the iPad version of the app.

Lovin the new previews. I'm glad someone actually themed iMessage as a blue color

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (06-04-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    It's too much of a clash for me with the colors. I think you overstepped accenting with a deluge of color. The icon style doesn't really mesh with it either so I'm gonna pass on this one.
    Why are yu running around to every thread being a infected vagina man?you just said like 3 posts before this one that you liked it..now yu come with the same crap you pulled on a few other threads..you are acting like a 8 year old loser dude grow up and learn to keep your trap shut when you should!geez it makes no sence..your going to threads to simply call out the theme creator and insult like other threads, i say grab a pacifier and suck on it if you dont like something..idk why you posted that you like this theme if now you say the colors clash?!dude its 2 colors, and it does NOT. Clash jn anyway you must be on drugs...bye dude i thought you were a bit more mature than that geez..get a life dude

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    Why are yu running around to every thread being a infected vagina man?you just said like 3 posts before this one that you liked it..now yu come with the same crap you pulled on a few other threads..you are acting like a 8 year old loser dude grow up and learn to keep your trap shut when you should!geez it makes no sence..your going to threads to simply call out the theme creator and insult like other threads, i say grab a pacifier and suck on it if you dont like something..idk why you posted that you like this theme if now you say the colors clash?!dude its 2 colors, and it does NOT. Clash jn anyway you must be on drugs...bye dude i thought you were a bit more mature than that geez..get a life dude
    +1

What up my boy? Yeah.... He tends to bash me every chance he gets. I like his style but not his criticism.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,925 Times in 5,015 Posts

Dude...I dont think he said anything that bad everyones entitled to theyre own opinion..No?..At least he keeps it 100 with his opinion unlike alot of others who run around from thread to thread blowing smoke up creators arses...."This is the best theme Ive ever seen" Lmao I cant tell you how many times Ive seen the same person say that on every single thread...straight smoke blowing at its finest

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (06-05-2012)

I do say that a lot of themes are great. I like it when I see different colors being used. I've said it before, but that was before I saw these icons. They've got a whole different look to them.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast