+ Reply
Page 99 of 131 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2605

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ayecon for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by jackson1714 what's the whole repo and the exact name of the repo? so how's everyone liking the update? i like it but i miss the old pop
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Sinskin8r's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackson1714 View Post
    what's the whole repo and the exact name of the repo?

so how's everyone liking the update? i like it but i miss the old pop up window with the red and green buttons.
    http://gkrepo.ig33kstas.com/

I like the new notification center background because mine used to flicker and the quick compose button for bitesms is a nice touch!
    Last edited by Sinskin8r; 09-12-2012 at 09:39 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sinskin8r For This Useful Post:

Bellcross (09-13-2012), jackson1714 (09-13-2012), mattimeo84 (09-13-2012), nealh (09-13-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Another newbie full of ignorance. I've left things alone and haven't said a word. It's people like you that keep crap going in threads. Did I ever say one word of, wanting a refund? Did I ever say anything about wishing I didn't purchase? Matter of fact I still have the theme on my iPad. People don't know how to read. You love to self interpret. I offered my paid criticism on something "I" thought could be improved upon.
    Newbie and full of ignorance? You defined yourself well from your post above. Nope, you don't have to mention about getting a refund. I'm just giving you a general idea that you won't be getting your money back as an added knowledge. You're welcome.

And yes, I can read well enough from your previous posts to know that you are calling others a newbie, not just myself by their "join date". Grow up.
    Last edited by iEdGamer; 09-13-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this gonna be updated to iOS6?

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Green Apple
    Thanks

what's the whole repo and the exact name of the repo?

so how's everyone liking the update? i like it but i miss the old pop up window with the red and green buttons.
    Oh no I knew I should have checked before updating but it didn't indicate that change. I miss that too. Wonder if I can get them back.

Green Apple
    Thanks

is it just me or did the status bar icons changed too? lol. I like the old location icon

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    GlasKlart HD Repo by @iG33kstas

the quick compose button for bitesms is a nice touch!
    Yeah I deleted that real quick so I could get the brighter easier to see biteSMS button back.

Quote Originally Posted by totalreign View Post
    is it just me or did the status bar icons changed too? lol. I like the old location icon
    Interesting, I was in the process of restoring my location statusbar images back to the nicer originals when I saw your post. Just put the old images in //Library/Themes/ayecon Statusbar.theme/UIImages
    Last edited by ORCF; 09-13-2012 at 11:19 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wondering if anyone knows what im talking about or can help me out. when i place a call some contact pics show as a wallpaper during the call, while others show on a square on the top right corner during the call. Im asking if anyone can tell me how to place all calls with the contact pic on the right top corner and not as a wallpaper.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Dear sargd66,

I always enjoy a good refute, but you didn't have to go so low for a private message. If you were to mock me, why not do it openly when other people including myself can read? You are such an embarrassment and disgrace to the community in this forum. To reiterate my point, this is what you've PMed me:

"I'll keep this between us. Your post didn't make any sense and your a complete idiot!! Maybe you need to re read my posts then. Your as immature and incompetent as they come"

Now it seems to me that you're a bigger idiot for attacking me privately. I have nothing against you and I'm just stating an opinion which I'm entitled to regardless whether you like it or not. If I sounded bitter, that's just how it is. This is a public forum and not everyone will always agree on what you have to rant.
    Last edited by iEdGamer; 09-14-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks

Why. That is out of respect for the creator of this theme and it's members. They don't want to read non sense between two people that don't get along. If you have been around awhile you would now that moderators and such want those situations to be done private not open posts.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Why. That is out of respect for the creator of this theme and it's members. They don't want to read non sense between two people that don't get along. If you have been around awhile you would now that moderators and such want those situations to be done private not open posts.
    Well since you have so much regards and respect to Surenix, I honour that. This will be my last post.

I seriously doubt how you could be thanked 350+ times for having such attitude. A simple example would be calling someone here an "idiot". Whether it's public or private, it makes no difference. Your integrity is tarnished and I don't see any credibility in that.

Secondly, if you really think about the creator, you shouldn't add fuel to this thread. Like I said, if I sounded bitter, that's just how it is. You don't have to drop a PM fuelling your hate.

At the first place, nobody loves to listen to rants. And you did that blatantly from your post a few pages back with your complaints about the theme and further defended your point by saying that you wanted the designer to "improve" on it. If you really think about improvement for Ayecon, you should provide suggestions and not just openly criticize a theme with so much effort put into it.

Lastly, I think that by stating that Sinskin8r is a new member just because Sinskin8r joined in February is pretty much a huge ego kick. You also called me a "newbie full of ignorance" presumably because I have only less than 10 posts and joined back in April 2012. As far as I know, it doesn't make you any wiser to call someone an idiot, what's more to jump into a thread with complains and further disputing that you are only doing it for "improvements". That's something not expected for someone that joined this thread 3 years ago. You of all people should know this better than us "newbies".

I hope that you will reflect on your attitude and change for the better. That will save you a lot of trouble in real life too. Just because you are protected by internet anonymity does not necessarily mean you can start calling others however you want.

Good day ahead.

TL;DR version:
    1. Improvements are done through suggestions, not blatant complaints.
    2. Calling someone an idiot does not make you any wiser.
    3. Branding someone just because of their join date is lowly.
    4. Change for the better starting from your attitude.
    5. Internet anonymity does not give you the license to call people however you want.
    6. Good day ahead.
    Last edited by iEdGamer; 09-14-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks

Peace out. I'm done with you bro.

Still got the theme on my iPad and probably will for a bit. To the creator I like the theme except for (I Think) the two areas that I feel (which was meant as constructive criticism) could be improved upon.

So again I will leave this thread and will not return even if someone does try to stir the pot again.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ORCF View Post
    Oh no I knew I should have checked before updating but it didn't indicate that change. I miss that too. Wonder if I can get them back.
    yeah I miss them too...if you find a way to get it back...let me know!

Green Apple
    Thanks

yeah I miss them too...if you find a way to get it back...let me know!
    Will do please do the same.

Thanks

can any one please help me, i am trying to change the icons of this theme and whenever i make a change or copy the theme to my computer and and then copy it back it back to my iphone 4s, this is what happens to my icons, p
    ayecon for iOS-img_2094.png

Thanks
    ayecon for iOS-sb.png
    What I'm rockin right now )

For all Kindle And Infinity blade 2 fans this is for you!!:
    ayecon for iOS-ibayecon.pngayecon for iOS-kindleapp2.png

Tell me if you like them xD

Thanks
    Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,106 Posts

the new update is awesome
    MOD DESIGNER

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shirahmad View Post
    can any one please help me, i am trying to change the icons of this theme and whenever i make a change or copy the theme to my computer and and then copy it back it back to my iphone 4s, this is what happens to my icons, p
    Attachment 612151
    You'll have to flatten the app icon mask in photoshop. Make it a background. And everything needs to be filled.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

James424 (09-18-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Does anyone know where the old pop up window with the red and green buttons was stored? I'd like to get it back.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ORCF View Post
    Does anyone know where the old pop up window with the red and green buttons was stored? I'd like to get it back.
    Here they are. Add them to the UIImages folder in the ayecon UserInterface.theme folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ej657onvve...d%20popups.zip

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cnwojnar For This Useful Post:

ORCF (09-21-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cnwojnar View Post
    Here they are. Add them to the UIImages folder in the ayecon UserInterface.theme folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ej657onvve...d%20popups.zip
    thank you!!!