+ Reply
Page 97 of 131 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2605

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ayecon for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Not seeing a SBSettings theme? I even used ifile to check the theme folder in SBS, no ayecon theme in there.
    Thanks

Not seeing a SBSettings theme? I even used ifile to check the theme folder in SBS, no ayecon theme in there.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sinskin8r's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a separate download in cydia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    It's a separate download in cydia
    Didn't even think to check. Thanks!

Thanks

First iPad theme. Have to say I'm quite disappointed! So much that is not themed! Some of the icons such as iTunes and app store are so generic compared to music and contacts icons. So very few wallpapers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    First iPad theme. Have to say I'm quite disappointed! So much that is not themed! Some of the icons such as iTunes and app store are so generic compared to music and contacts icons. So very few wallpapers.
    Don't come to this thread to complain man. We all enjoy this theme if you don't, then find another.

Thanks

Don't come to this thread to complain man. We all enjoy this theme if you don't, then find another.
    Wait. So I purchase the theme and I can't give an opinion!!! It's not like what I said is malicious or wrong. I stated what I see on this iPad.

Thanks

Wait. So I purchase the theme and I can't give an opinion!!! It's not like what I said is malicious or wrong. I stated what I see on this iPad.
    No you're more than welcome to have an opinion relax. If you're not happy with every aspect of this theme use other themes to fill what you're not satisfied with. Welcome to theming.

Thanks

No you're more than welcome to have an opinion relax. If you're not happy with every aspect of this theme use other themes to fill what you're not satisfied with. Welcome to theming.
    Me relax? Your the one that jumped all over me from the get go. I've been using themes since the first iPhone. I know when a theme is lacking in components. This theme is missing something as simple as a themed top bar. Come on man you don't think some of the stock icons are really sub standard compared to say the map icon.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CAN anyone mâke an icône for el conjugador please

Thanks

If you've been theming for that long you should know that not all themes are complete. This theme was never meant to be a complete theme either. Its supposed to look stock with much much better icons. Maybe do a little research before you spend money next time. That's all I'm gonna say dude if you're not happy don't use it. Good day

Thanks

If you've been theming for that long you should know that not all themes are complete. This theme was never meant to be a complete theme either. Its supposed to look stock with much much better icons. Maybe do a little research before you spend money next time. That's all I'm gonna say dude if you're not happy don't use it. Good day
    I did read the description. Does not say, not a complete theme. You just hit the nail! Much better icons, they are not. Some are epic! If all the stock icons were like those then that would be one thing. Look at your stock icons they are not "much better" as you say. This theme could be over the top. Seems like theme updates stopped since its release three months ago.

Thanks

I did read the description. Does not say, not a complete theme. You just hit the nail! Much better icons, they are not. Some are epic! If all the stock icons were like those then that would be one thing. Look at your stock icons they are not "much better" as you say. This theme could be over the top. Seems like theme updates stopped since its release three months ago.
    Bad mouth the theme once again. You're right bro everything you say is right. You know ALL. Have a nice day

Thanks

Bad mouth the theme once again. You're right bro everything you say is right. You know ALL. Have a nice day
    I see, your new to all this. Only a member since February. I far from know everything and definitely am not always right, not even close. I never bad mouth this theme, said it was lacking in areas. Dude relax.

Thanks

I see, your new to all this. Only a member since February. I far from know everything and definitely am not always right, not even close. I never bad mouth this theme, said it was lacking in areas. Dude relax.
    Yeah I've been a member since February so I don't know anything.. That's pretty arrogant dude. Been a member since 2009 so you should have no problem theming your device.

Thanks

Yeah I've been a member since February so I don't know anything.. That's pretty arrogant dude. Been a member since 2009 so you should have no problem theming your device.
    Actually, I will stop now. This has went way beyond my intention of my post. I apologize to the creator of this theme and his thread. To him I only meant constructive criticism of my initial post.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Actually, I will stop now. This has went way beyond my intention of my post. I apologize to the creator of this theme and his thread. To him I only meant constructive criticism of my initial post.
    Change the icons to 95% and they look better on the iPad. I agree I wish the theme had some other features and icons but it is still my favorite because it works so well with iOS as it is.

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Has there been themeit app and preview maker icons yet?
    Last edited by Dark_Ninja; 09-09-2012 at 12:22 PM.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Has there been themeit app and preview maker icons yet?
    nope.

Livin the iPhone Life Dark_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an idea, let's all pull together and make a Color Keyboard theme. We def need one.

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Thanks

Im bak on using inpulse its beautiful