Page 82 of 131 FirstFirst ... 32 728081828384 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2606

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ayecon for iOS

  1. #1621
    New update is out, but I still don't have the Done button themed, am I missing something?
    Last edited by imported0; 07-29-2012 at 07:06 AM.
    Twitter:@hrviii
    Mail:[email protected]

  2. #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by imported0 View Post
    New update is out, but I still don't have the Done button themed, am I missing something?
    i finally found one in the theme, prestige HD. its light brown, not black so it doesnt fit in exactly but its a ton better than the default blue. just find it in ifile and put it in ayecon springboard then uiimages. hope i helped

  3. #1623
    can someone do a perpage html icon please????

  4. #1624
    Me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343624179.232368.jpg  
    Last edited by Toolysenegal; 07-30-2012 at 12:09 AM.

  5. #1625
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Antman217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts

    Is nobody taking anymore requests?

  6. #1626
    Quote Originally Posted by alon799 View Post
    Here is mine
    Attachment 602795
    You must tell me what the widgets name is!

  7. #1627
    Can we get icons for PreviewMaker and Barrel please

  8. #1628
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameroid24 View Post
    i finally found one in the theme, prestige HD. its light brown, not black so it doesnt fit in exactly but its a ton better than the default blue. just find it in ifile and put it in ayecon springboard then uiimages. hope i helped
    Can't download it,I'm on EDGE network. Pff, I will just trust surenix with this one.
    Twitter:@hrviii
    Mail:[email protected]

  9. #1629
    Quote Originally Posted by imported0 View Post
    Can't download it,I'm on EDGE network. Pff, I will just trust surenix with this one.
    the button never showed up for me either... btw since the update, in messages the text bubbles are not themed but everything in the app is. i tried reinstalling and it didnt fix anything

  10. #1630
    Quote Originally Posted by LEXS1411 View Post
    Sorry Guys have not been back to the forum in a while here is the Widget some of you
    have asked for.



    Download https://www.box.com/s/ad1f6706fe6ac65765f4

    Thanks to Mone and dbar

    The user hosting this content is out if bandwidth??? Help

  11. #1631
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Illusions_xX View Post
    You must tell me what the widgets name is!
    It's from the Boss thread...

  12. #1632
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,405
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    This would be sick on an iPad 3...

  13. #1633
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    This would be sick on an iPad 3...
    It's Coming! This video says August 3rd, I can't wait.

    ‘ayecon’ adds insanely detailed icons to the iPad

  14. #1634
    for some reason, recently ayecon messages is not themed at all. i tried a respring and a reinstall, but it didn't help at all. any suggestions?

  15. #1635
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameroid24 View Post
    the button never showed up for me either... btw since the update, in messages the text bubbles are not themed but everything in the app is. i tried reinstalling and it didnt fix anything
    It's themed for me. Are you sure you enabled everything in winterboard?
    Last edited by imported0; 07-31-2012 at 05:37 AM.
    Twitter:@hrviii
    Mail:[email protected]

  16. #1636
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bern, Switzerland
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by imported0 View Post
    It's themed for me. Are you sure you enabled everything in winterboard?

    Did you tried with Fswipecache..., it works for me!

  17. #1637
    Quote Originally Posted by LEXS1411 View Post
    Sorry Guys have not been back to the forum in a while here is the Widget some of you
    have asked for.



    Download https://www.box.com/s/ad1f6706fe6ac65765f4

    Thanks to Mone and dbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Msoldano View Post
    The user hosting this content is out if bandwidth??? Help
    Can anyone help please?

  18. #1638
    Quote Originally Posted by imported0 View Post
    It's themed for me. Are you sure you enabled everything in winterboard?
    yeah its enabled, but when i go into the app the only thing themed is the navigation bars from ayecon userinterface. i checked in ifile if files got deleted, but they were all there.

    Quote Originally Posted by ricaphone View Post
    Did you tried with Fswipecache..., it works for me!
    whats that? i use icleaner and did you have my same situation?

  19. #1639
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameroid24 View Post
    whats that? i use icleaner and did you have my same situation?
    It's a Cydia app to clear the icon cache

  20. #1640
    Quote Originally Posted by 3bs View Post
    It's a Cydia app to clear the icon cache
    i looked it up and it says its for folders. how does that apply to me?
    Last edited by Gameroid24; 07-31-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Page 82 of 131 FirstFirst ... 32 728081828384 92 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •