+ Reply
Page 75 of 131 FirstFirst ... 25 657374757677 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2605

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ayecon for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by theroncr Hey Do you have a moments to help me with setting up this weather widget that was posted by LEXS? I can ssh into phone and
...
  1. #1481
    What's Jailbreak? faith_delacerna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ozamiz, Philippines
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by theroncr
    Hey Do you have a moments to help me with setting up this weather widget that was posted by LEXS? I can ssh into phone and get it all there, but then I dont have the ability to choose wallpaper, change ICON labels, nothing. Maybe I am placing it somewhere wrong? Or I could strip it down? If available by chat I am [email protected] on GTALK. I also wanted to be sure I am placing in the right directory..... I am putting it in /var/stash/themes.vHPZpA - That is where Winterboard is. Is this correct? I also cannot hide my Icon labels via winterboard. Is there another method that you used?
    To change the icon labels, you'd have to install 'Icon Renamer' from Bigboss. If you want to hide the labels of your icons, open Springtomize (assuming that you already have this installed on your device), then Icons, and turn on Hide Labels (respring afterwards). And if it's the dock labels that you want to get rid of, go to Springtomize > Dock > turn Hide Dock ON.

    To change your wallpaper while using this AWESOME widget, go to iFile (or use iFunBox on your pc), then var/stash/Themes.wpmrlj/SBNative Weather Widget.theme and then paste the wallpaper that you want to use on here. Make sure that the file name is Wallpaper.png. You can then overwrite or change the original Wallpaper on the widget to Wallpaper01 (or whatever name you want), and then paste your chosen wallpaper that's named Wallpaper.



    Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Hi.. sorry for disturb..

    Somebody can help me to have a desktop version (1280x800) about this wall?

    Thanks in advance

    Attachment 598428
    ayecon for iOS-leather-wall.png

    Here you go..
    Last edited by faith_delacerna; 07-09-2012 at 10:47 AM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faith_delacerna For This Useful Post:

    alon799 (08-15-2012), LEXS1411 (07-09-2012), mauikek (07-09-2012)

  3. #1482
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    completely off topic but does anyone know of a theme that changes the battery in the status bar to where it changes colors depending on percentage, like green to yellow to orange to red as the battery drains? thanks!

  4. #1483
    iPhoneaholic mauikek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 77 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by faith_delacerna View Post
    To change the icon labels, you'd have to install 'Icon Renamer' from Bigboss. If you want to hide the labels of your icons, open Springtomize (assuming that you already have this installed on your device), then Icons, and turn on Hide Labels (respring afterwards). And if it's the dock labels that you want to get rid of, go to Springtomize > Dock > turn Hide Dock ON.

    To change your wallpaper while using this AWESOME widget, go to iFile (or use iFunBox on your pc), then var/stash/Themes.wpmrlj/SBNative Weather Widget.theme and then paste the wallpaper that you want to use on here. Make sure that the file name is Wallpaper.png. You can then overwrite or change the original Wallpaper on the widget to Wallpaper01 (or whatever name you want), and then paste your chosen wallpaper that's named Wallpaper.





    Attachment 598444

    Here you go..

    Thanks Bro

  5. #1484
    What's Jailbreak? faith_delacerna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ozamiz, Philippines
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    I'm a gal.. But yes, no problem..
    Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Thanks Bro

  6. #1485
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    this is one i just made



    hope you like it, since i am not an expert on phtoshop

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adriafix For This Useful Post:

    dapes (07-09-2012), faith_delacerna (07-11-2012), mauikek (07-10-2012), mymonkeyballs (07-13-2012)

  8. #1486
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I am not sure where I went wrong, but I lost some features of the ayecon UI. Most noticeable is the "End" call button, and all other selection buttons (like Cancel, Set, etc) have reverted back to the stock iOS buttons. I attached an image of what I am talking about. Anyone know how i can fix this? Or do I have to re-install ayecon (D:... I have added so many icons, I'd hate to have to re-do all that again.)
    Where are the themed files of these buttons located?

    ayecon for iOS-photo-1-.png

    Edit:
    Ok so apparently, all the ayecon button things are in the "ayecon Lockscreen.theme" directory. I had that disabled, to use Typophone LS. How annoying!....
    Last edited by mad2492; 07-09-2012 at 12:50 PM.

  9. #1487
    iPhoneaholic mauikek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 77 Times in 61 Posts


  10. #1488
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LEXS1411 View Post
    Sorry Guys have not been back to the forum in a while here is the Widget some of you
    have asked for.



    Download https://www.box.com/s/ad1f6706fe6ac65765f4

    Thanks to Mone and dbar
    can u share that black wallpaper? thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Adriafix View Post
    this is one i just made



    hope you like it, since i am not an expert on phtoshop
    it looks great! i just wish there was an inpulse border around it. (i like using the inpulse for icons and ayecon for everything else)
    Last edited by Gameroid24; 07-09-2012 at 06:57 PM.

  11. #1489
    iPhoneaholic dapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked 305 Times in 180 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Adriafix View Post
    this is one i just made



    hope you like it, since i am not an expert on phtoshop
    Love it, please share any others you make.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to dapes For This Useful Post:

    mauikek (07-10-2012)

  13. #1490
    iPhoneaholic mauikek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    434
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 77 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Adriafix View Post
    this is one i just made



    hope you like it, since i am not an expert on phtoshop
    Superb.. Thanks
    Last edited by mauikek; 07-10-2012 at 02:01 AM.

  14. #1491
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lespaul23 View Post
    Hey, I made a theme from an HD version of SD and it happened,


    Not all the icons have changed, how can I fix it?

    tnx...
    help?

  15. #1492
    What's Jailbreak? faith_delacerna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ozamiz, Philippines
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Does anyone of you here have these MODMYI and I-N-S-T-A-L-L-O-U-S icons? Can you share them, please?

    [/QUOTE]

    [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by faith_delacerna; 07-10-2012 at 09:22 AM.

  16. #1493
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IP IE ID IR O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 148 Times in 69 Posts

    Guys, I'm afraid the time has come =[ I'm selling my iPhone 4, and I'm due for an upgrade... Im deciding to get the HTC ONE X. I'll still be on these forums, and hopefully I'll get my hands on an iPod touch to still hopefully rock this theme.
    WANT ALL THE FEATURES OF APPLE'S BRAND NEW OPERATING SYSTEM iOS 6 RIGHT NOW? Easy. Theres a little thing called.... JAILBREAKING

  17. #1494
    What's Jailbreak? faith_delacerna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ozamiz, Philippines
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    Noooo... Just get an iPhone 4s or wait for the iPhone 5!
    Quote Originally Posted by IP IE ID IR O View Post
    Guys, I'm afraid the time has come =[ I'm selling my iPhone 4, and I'm due for an upgrade... Im deciding to get the HTC ONE X. I'll still be on these forums, and hopefully I'll get my hands on an iPod touch to still hopefully rock this theme.

  18. #1495
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IP IE ID IR O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 148 Times in 69 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by faith_delacerna View Post
    Noooo... Just get an iPhone 4s or wait for the iPhone 5!
    Lol ehhh, the iPhone 5 will be cool and all and "ground-breaking" but I feel like it will probably be on par with the HTC ONE X, and if anything just slightly altered. The ONE X already has 4G LTE, 1.5ghz Dual Core, 1GB of RAM, and has an amazing 4.7inch True HD display (1280x720 resolution) which blows the iPhones out the water. I'm also mainly getting this phone because of the ability to customize really ANYTHING without the need of hacks. I can't stand stock iOS. Its limited, that why I jailbreak. With this phone, everything is already open to the user. Everything is free roam, and I like that. Sure the battery may be less than the iPhones, but then again, the battery consummation of the ONE X is the bigger screen, faster speeds, and overall experience.
    WANT ALL THE FEATURES OF APPLE'S BRAND NEW OPERATING SYSTEM iOS 6 RIGHT NOW? Easy. Theres a little thing called.... JAILBREAKING

  19. #1496
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gameroid24 View Post
    completely off topic but does anyone know of a theme that changes the battery in the status bar to where it changes colors depending on percentage, like green to yellow to orange to red as the battery drains? thanks!
    can someone answer this?

  20. #1497

  21. #1498
    Green Apple imported0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by IP IE ID IR O View Post
    Lol ehhh, the iPhone 5 will be cool and all and "ground-breaking" but I feel like it will probably be on par with the HTC ONE X, and if anything just slightly altered. The ONE X already has 4G LTE, 1.5ghz Dual Core, 1GB of RAM, and has an amazing 4.7inch True HD display (1280x720 resolution) which blows the iPhones out the water. I'm also mainly getting this phone because of the ability to customize really ANYTHING without the need of hacks. I can't stand stock iOS. Its limited, that why I jailbreak. With this phone, everything is already open to the user. Everything is free roam, and I like that. Sure the battery may be less than the iPhones, but then again, the battery consummation of the ONE X is the bigger screen, faster speeds, and overall experience.
    I agree,android is much easier to theme.
    Twitter:@hrviii
    Mail:[email protected]

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to imported0 For This Useful Post:

    IP IE ID IR O (07-11-2012)

  23. #1499
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sino84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    669
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 941 Times in 328 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by imported0 View Post
    I agree,android is much easier to theme.
    Then why are all Android users copying iOS themes...??? Weird...

  24. #1500
    Green Apple imported0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Then why are all Android users copying iOS themes...??? Weird...
    Cuz some android users like the iphone look.
    And actually a lot of iphone themes are ported from android.
    Twitter:@hrviii
    Mail:[email protected]

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts