+ Reply
Page 53 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2605

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ayecon for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
OK, guys, I have FINALLY got the ayecon textures down RIGHT. I'm RE-DOING almost ALL of my previous icons to make the texture flow right. Expect an icon pack by
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IP IE ID IR O's Avatar
    Thanks

OK, guys, I have FINALLY got the ayecon textures down RIGHT. I'm RE-DOING almost ALL of my previous icons to make the texture flow right. Expect an icon pack by Tuesday expect new icons, better textures, and more detail!
    WANT ALL THE FEATURES OF APPLE'S BRAND NEW OPERATING SYSTEM iOS 6 RIGHT NOW? Easy. Theres a little thing called.... JAILBREAKING

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IP IE ID IR O For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (06-17-2012), jackson1714 (06-17-2012), ORCF (06-17-2012), TriniGodzilla (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cdrwinston View Post
    /library/iconoclasm/layouts
    thank you very much
    I couldn't find it because I was searching in the var/Library instead of /Library
    Now I'm all set and done

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IP IE ID IR O View Post
    OK, guys, I have FINALLY got the ayecon textures down RIGHT. I'm RE-DOING almost ALL of my previous icons to make the texture flow right. Expect an icon pack by Tuesday expect new icons, better textures, and more detail!
    can you make a white tweebot icon or black?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jackson1714 For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (06-17-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

IP IE ID IR O, your becoming a photoshop pro.

Any chance you could do a SiriusXM, Tapatalk or a 645 pro?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ORCF For This Useful Post:

IP IE ID IR O (06-17-2012)

Thanks

Hello,
    Is it possible to fix the Error in the Passcodefield? One of the Reason i bought this Theme is the Nice Passcodefield UI and now the Passcodefield looks not like the Screen Surenix posted. Some Pages before another Guy asked to fix this but nothing happend until Today :-( So plz first fix this broken UI before making Icons that have not within the paid Theme.

ayecon for iOS-screen15.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rocarizt For This Useful Post:

MKizzle (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This will be great, thank you.
    Would it be possible to include a Data Counter icon? This is the only icon on my homepage that is bigger than all the others.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

what seems to be the problem exactly, i don't understand....

Thanks

That's awesome. Can you add an icon for me? I switched banks and need an icon made for M&T. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ayecon for iOS-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339961473.175030.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have a question - how can i get the ayecon ********** icon to show up? Right now the only thing that works is renaming the bundle in the inPulse Springboard.theme folder, but I'd like a better fix (since I don't want to keep renaming the folder after reinstalling/updating it, for instance). I even have my own "Isurenix.theme" theme that's first in Winterboard themes with the ayecon ********** icon bundle, but that doesn't work (the other Surenix bundles in that folder work just fine, such as inPulse WiFi Passwords and AppLinks). I've even used fswipecache and no luck.
    Last edited by hbdragon88; 06-17-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks

Ok guys. You got a 16 (17 in 2 weeks ) year old kid, that has no school tomorrow, and is making a pack of icons from requests. How much better can YOUR life get? If you want an icon in my first "ayecon" icon pack, leave me your requests and I'll see what I can do.

*** I AM REMAKING THE ICONS I MADE FROM THE PREVIOUS PAGES TO MATCH AYECONS TEXTURE, so do NOT LOOK UPON THEM AS MY "GOOD" WORK. Those were all ///BETA ICONS\\\! The OFFICIAL icons will be distributed either tomorrow or TUESDAY. ***
    WANT ALL THE FEATURES OF APPLE'S BRAND NEW OPERATING SYSTEM iOS 6 RIGHT NOW? Easy. Theres a little thing called.... JAILBREAKING

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IP IE ID IR O For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (06-17-2012), mymonkeyballs (06-17-2012), nealh (06-17-2012), ORCF (06-17-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone else notice that when you click on a folder the dark shadow that comes from clicking on the icon is a little small?
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ayecon Elegance! Credits going out to iSurenix for his amazing work and Genso84

Green Apple
    Thanks

Has anybody found a nice looking color keyboard for this theme yet? and what would be a good clean font for this theme as well?

Ok guys. You got a 16 (17 in 2 weeks ) year old kid, that has no school tomorrow, and is making a pack of icons from requests. How much better can YOUR life get? If you want an icon in my first "ayecon" icon pack, leave me your requests and I'll see what I can do.

*** I AM REMAKING THE ICONS I MADE FROM THE PREVIOUS PAGES TO MATCH AYECONS TEXTURE, so do NOT LOOK UPON THEM AS MY "GOOD" WORK. Those were all ///BETA ICONS\\\! The OFFICIAL icons will be distributed either tomorrow or TUESDAY. ***
    How about shazam red?

Thanks

Default What to expect
    Here is my new "Amazon" icon =] This is possibly the only one that will be leaked until my official icon update gets released. ENJOY! =]

Amazon

ayecon for iOS-amazon.png

20. The Following User Says Thank You to IP IE ID IR O For This Useful Post:

nealh (06-17-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Problem|
    Hi, i got yoour theme but im having some trouble. I have an iPhone 3Gs but i have a "program" that changes retina images to normal images. The thing here is that everything is fine except that the icons(not the default one, music, maps, phone, etc) change, but instead of being rounded, they are squared, like if cutting the borders was needed. i dont know if someone can help me with this, or if you are going to release a SD version, but it would be really nice to have this theme working 100% ^^, its very nice. i attach a pic of the problem im having.
    Thx in advance for the help ^^ayecon for iOS-img_0266.png

Thanks

What does iPod nav bar do?
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Just wanted to throw this out there. This theme doesnt require summerboard mode so it is safe to turn it off. I am on a 4S so it didnt make much diff but it should be a little faster for other devices with it off.

Thanks

Anyway to get rid of this? I have iPod nav bar on 'off' yet it still has this.

@jimbohurt

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    Hmm i don't have any problems with NC ....

Btw me atm

how do you do this? I have the mod but how can I get my status bar to look like this?

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

jackson1714 (06-18-2012)