Page 41 of 131 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 2605

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ayecon for iOS

  1. #801
    Where can I get your lockscreen? I've searched through your posts but didn't find it.... Thx in advance

  2. #802
    Quote Originally Posted by bigE View Post
    Anyone else has issues with voicemail buttons?
    It's relate to the Ayecon LS. Turn it off and it goes away on my phone.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

    AzBirdgangMC (06-14-2012)

  4. #803
    What size % are you using for your dock icons? Using springtomize I'm assuming....

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    No problem I hope it's what you wanted? I'll take the lawn mowing haha. The calculator was from Prestige for the other person asking.

    It does look pretty decent on the phone.


  5. #804
    Default missing add "+" "calendar" buttons and calendar app
    im i missing something or is this a glitch in the calendar app? I'm missing my "+" add button.

  6. #805
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson1714 View Post
    in cydia search "true blue battery" just like i have it install apply via winterboard.



    in black?


    90%

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBirdgangMC View Post
    What size % are you using for your dock icons? Using springtomize I'm assuming....

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

    jackson1714 (06-14-2012), mejemaka (06-14-2012)

  8. #806
    I love how every theme thread turns into this "please share this and this and this PLEASE" thread. Aren't there specific thread and PMs for that kind of stuff?

  9. #807
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IP IE ID IR O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 148 Times in 69 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    All you have to do is go there and search status bars.

    MacThemes Forum / [Statusbar] Signal Bar Beta - Update3!
    Did you overlap the themes? like did you just overlap the status bar icons( the wifi and signal bars) over the ones already in ayecon? Or did you go into the ayecon theme and replace the signal bars and wifi icons there in the specefic UI folders.
    WANT ALL THE FEATURES OF APPLE'S BRAND NEW OPERATING SYSTEM iOS 6 RIGHT NOW? Easy. Theres a little thing called.... JAILBREAKING

  10. #808
    Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    Can someone help me removing the backgound of the slide to unlock for the lockscreen...
    You can use springtomize to do that or other programs from cydia relating to strings.

    Quote Originally Posted by IP IE ID IR O View Post
    Did you overlap the themes? like did you just overlap the status bar icons( the wifi and signal bars) over the ones already in ayecon? Or did you go into the ayecon theme and replace the signal bars and wifi icons there in the specefic UI folders.
    Just placed them above the theme in Wb.

  11. #809
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IP IE ID IR O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 148 Times in 69 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    I love how every theme thread turns into this "please share this and this and this PLEASE" thread. Aren't there specific thread and PMs for that kind of stuff?
    The theme thread for the specific theme, IS for that kind of stuff. Its for people to introduce there feedback, share their own little modifications, and help make the theme more customizable for the creator, and/or the people that simply have the theme already.

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Just placed them above the theme in Wb.
    I know this may sound stupid, but do you think it would effect battery life? Like your placing a UI change, over a UI change, over the stock UI. idk, just seems like to much overlay in my head.
    WANT ALL THE FEATURES OF APPLE'S BRAND NEW OPERATING SYSTEM iOS 6 RIGHT NOW? Easy. Theres a little thing called.... JAILBREAKING

  12. #810
    Quote Originally Posted by IP IE ID IR O View Post
    The theme thread for the specific theme, IS for that kind of stuff. Its for people to introduce there feedback, share their own little modifications, and help make the theme more customizable for the creator, and/or the people that simply have the theme already.
    So it's for random UI discussion too? That kind of stuff derails theme threads. Like I'm doing now...

  13. #811
    some one can make icon to "vWallpaper" and "Remove Background" and Intelliscreenx but the reall color not the black in the theme?ppppllllllssssssssss

  14. #812
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ck2509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Sorry this may be a foolish question to some but how do I save an icon from this forum as it only saves to my camera roll and am not sure how to transfer it to ifile hopefully someone will answer my question.

    Many thanks
    Ck

  15. #813
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IP IE ID IR O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 148 Times in 69 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksquatch View Post
    So it's for random UI discussion too? That kind of stuff derails theme threads. Like I'm doing now...
    How is it random UI discussion, if it is pertaining to the theme, ayecon? The forums are for people to put their input on things. I have not seen 1 post in this thread that was off-base about the theme, it was all about "ayecon" and how we can modify and play with some strings and icons to see what we can do. EVEN the creator, surenix, GAVE a photoshop PSD icon design WITH the theme, for us to make our own icons.
    WANT ALL THE FEATURES OF APPLE'S BRAND NEW OPERATING SYSTEM iOS 6 RIGHT NOW? Easy. Theres a little thing called.... JAILBREAKING

  16. #814
    Love this lockscreen and wallpaper. Would you mind sharing? I've looked around the thread and haven't seen it posted, if it has been posted. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post


  17. #815
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IP IE ID IR O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 148 Times in 69 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ck2509 View Post
    Sorry this may be a foolish question to some but how do I save an icon from this forum as it only saves to my camera roll and am not sure how to transfer it to ifile hopefully someone will answer my question.

    Many thanks
    Ck
    Once it is in your camera roll, you can go to iFiles main page (just click the house icon on the bottom) and thier should be 4 folders, Applications, documents, library, and media. Go into MEDIA>DCIM>100APPLE (or can even be 101 or 102, depends on how many photos you have) > and this is where all your photos are in the photo app. Scroll all the way down to the photo you saved (assuming it was the last thing you saved to your camer roll) and you even can view the image (tap the png, and click "image viewer" ) to make sure its the icon you want or whatever picture. then on the top right hit "edit" then tap the .png (photo) you want, make sure its checked, and then on the bottom right should be a clipboard. click that and from there you can either copy and paste it to whatever bundle your making with the icon, or cut and paste.
    WANT ALL THE FEATURES OF APPLE'S BRAND NEW OPERATING SYSTEM iOS 6 RIGHT NOW? Easy. Theres a little thing called.... JAILBREAKING

  18. #816
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,405
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nailerpa View Post
    Love this lockscreen and wallpaper. Would you mind sharing? I've looked around the thread and haven't seen it posted, if it has been posted. Thanks!
    It's on page 33..

  19. #817
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ck2509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Thank you Ipiediro am going to try that now thank you again

  20. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    It's on page 33..
    I've looked on 33. I don't see it at all unless I'm blind ��
    Follow me on twitter: @AzBirdgangMC

  21. #819
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,405
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    Here ya are
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByModMyi1339699099.353738.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	590703  

  22. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    All Done.










    Hey bro can u pls share the icon shadows? I have the dock shadows but not the icon ones. Cheers

Page 41 of 131 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •