Page 26 of 131 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ayecon for iOS

Custom badges..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sino84 For This Useful Post:

EmmaJhonsson (05-11-2013), Just Dummy (06-11-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

love the gamecenter icon! about to appy it now! i gave up on the ibooks icon = (

Safari and cydia, iBooks

Last edited by Just Dummy; 06-11-2012 at 12:39 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (06-11-2012), jackson1714 (06-11-2012), singo1881 (06-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Surenix View Post
    In the PSD file, I've made a red-coloured layer. Paste whatever icon you want there and mask it out (google it) and then delete the outer layer (I'm not good with tutorials, lol) There shouldn't be any residues after that. For when you're saving it, yes, save it as 300ppi.

@Surenix,
    Thanks for your response. That'll get me started.

Cheers

Pretty much every icon for an AppStore application in this thread is useless unless you use the old summerboard mode. I'm currently wondering why anyone would use this old slow method of theming ??

That's why mine are on the square 114x114 canvas ; )

iPhone? More like MyPhone IP IE ID IR O's Avatar
    Thanks

So in order to use these icons, you need to put summer board mode on in winterboard?
    WANT ALL THE FEATURES OF APPLE'S BRAND NEW OPERATING SYSTEM iOS 6 RIGHT NOW? Easy. Theres a little thing called.... JAILBREAKING

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle2 View Post
    Pretty much every icon for an AppStore application in this thread is useless unless you use the old summerboard mode. I'm currently wondering why anyone would use this old slow method of theming ??
    None of my apps I created are AppStore icons. They are either stock icons or Cydia (118x120). Also, I just named them whatever. Rename it and drop it in corresponding appropriate file

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    None of my apps I created are AppStore icons. They are either stock icons or Cydia (118x120). Also, I just named them whatever. Rename it and drop it in corresponding appropriate file
    I was referring to a lot of the icons in the dropbox folder. There is a lot of icons in that folder that are AppStore Icons, but they are themed for Stock Icon or Cydia icon method....

That's how it appears anyway please correct me if I'm wrong ?

Not sure what the big deal is with turning summerboard on... I use summerboard for every theme. Personally I find it MUCH easier to create an Icons folder. Have an iPhone 4 and it runs perfectly smooth. Just sayin..

I was referring to a lot of the icons in the dropbox folder. There is a lot of icons in that folder that are AppStore Icons, but they are themed for Stock Icon or Cydia icon method....

That's how it appears anyway please correct me if I'm wrong ?
    Never checked that Folder. My Twitter one maybe wrong size but I can fix that. I also keep Summerboard on just in case. Never hurts to do that and I see no lag on my iPhone 4. And trust me, I have deleted things such as LaunchDaemons to useless languages to .Plists I don't need. If you need any assistance don't be afraid to ask

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (06-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Not sure what the big deal is with turning summerboard on... I use summerboard for every theme. Personally I find it MUCH easier to create an Icons folder. Have an iPhone 4 and it runs perfectly smooth. Just sayin..
    Ya I bet you love summerboard mode. Words from saurik "Most themes are ancient/slow, designed for Summerboard, not

I haven't used summboard mode since saurik changed the method of theming and pretty much all new themes released to Cydia use the Winterboard method, why enable an older slow theming method :/
    Last edited by Kyle2; 06-11-2012 at 01:14 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle2 For This Useful Post:

ImaBoss (06-11-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy.williams View Post
    i have the shadow on the wall paper icons but im struggling to get the shadows to work on the dock

i have named the file WallpaperIconDockShadow@2x~iphone.png but i cant get it to look like it does on the one above .....

can anyone help me with this ???

paddy

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

nnfdcane (06-11-2012)

Ya I bet you love summerboard mode. Words from saurik "Most themes are ancient/slow, designed for Summerboard, no Winterboard"

I haven't used summboard mode since saurik changed the method of theming and pretty much all new themes released to Cydia use the Winterboard method, why enable an older slow theming method :/
    Hey bud, all I'm saying is I use it and I like it, not saying you or anyone else should use it. I just find it much easier to change all my icons by simply creating an icons folder. I've tried turning off summerboard and my phone doesn't run any smoother. Again, just the method I prefer

My uploaded icons are 114x114...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

jackson1714 (06-11-2012), nnfdcane (06-11-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post

is there a package for the dock icon shadow? been looking for it for a few days and still no luck

No there isn't. It was custom made by me and nfr yet. You can add shadows to your dock in ps if you use the same dock all the time. I change things quite a bit that's why I made it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

jackson1714 (06-11-2012)

Page 26 of 131 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 76 126 ... LastLast